Welcome to Gaia! ::

ThE Rock Lee Guild (A Naruto Fan Guild)

Back to Guilds

Reply Rock Lee Guild
Introduce yourself Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bobette-Goes-Moo

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 10:49 am
I just joined, so I'll try this. smile

Name: Emily/Bobette/Rock Lee Wannabe
Why: He reminds me of my good friends and something about him that everyone loves.. Don't ask what, I don't know myself, just something.. wink
What: Nice personality, like I said above, reminds me of my friends.. and a stupid reason, he's adorable. xd  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 12:45 pm
Hey, welcome!
your sig is cute.  

Rock Lee Drunken Master

dj_lee

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 2:08 pm
Name:dj_lee
Why: Because of his determination to achive his goals and because he is the only unique character in naruto (from my point of view of course).
What: his hair, the eyebrows, and because he can move really fast.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 1:51 pm
Name: kelkaiba8
Why: He is just sop determined and i think that is so cool that he just keeps on going for his dreams.
What: The eyebrows everyone loves the eyebrows^_^' and the squrriel  

kelkaiba8

Neulatyyny

6,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 5:33 am
Name: Riyu-kun , but you can call me Riyu
Why: I like him because like a hero ;o so nice to girls and can fight so good *.*
What: he's charming,that hair *.*<3 and the style and,....eyebrowns<3  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 5:45 pm
my name is Mitsuki!! rock lee has the best personality! hes so sweet to... damn sakura sometimes! i would go out with him! hes so strong too!i thought he was going to kill gaara! emo heart heart blaugh  

This Emo Bleeds Black

Kyo Keng

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 5:58 pm
Rock Lee 656 because ROCK LEE IS FREAKIN AWESOME I lke rock Lee because he's so determined and is strong  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 7:19 pm
name: Lauren
why:cause you peoples are cool!!
whatever the hell this one was, i had a good reason.
EDIT: oh yeah ummmmm he ish really hard-working and has super shiny hair. ^^ and he didn't kill gaara.  

ABERZ0MBIE
Crew

(ninja_anbu)

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:58 pm
lee and i are
brothers  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 2:47 pm
MMmkay there. Hey everyone, My name is Chippy. The black poker chip is my formal buisness name, so you can call me Chippy. ^__^ The reason I joined this guild is beacuse... a duh why else? Lee is my inspiration! I joined Karate beacuse he inspired me to! Now, another reason why I luffs him is beacuse he is so goddamn cute! X3 He is like a lil cuddly plushie stuffed turtle! Uh... nothing else really to say. He is a pretty cool charrie.

C h i p p y

6,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

The_Keyblade_Alchemist

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 7:17 pm
I joined so I'll give it a shot

Name: Stacy the Keyblade Alchemist blaugh
Why: he tries so hard to do the veyr best that he can without ever giving up. He constantly pushes himself and you can't help but love him for it. He's such a sweetie ^_^
What: The eyes do it for me ^_^ He's such a cutie pie!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 10:28 pm
name: littlefiction
why: He is enthusiastic and intense!
what: He's immensely loyal and has an amazing sense of honor, even for a ninja. He's powerful, energetic and delightfully dorky (in a good way). And of course there is the delightful interaction between Lee and Guy Sensei!  

littlefiction

(ninja_anbu)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 2:59 pm
well im going to the
chunin exam finals to
fight najii  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 8:31 am
i forgot to introduce myself

name:4bidden-Juan
why: He is unstoppable,he kicks a**, he is the hidden-Leaf villages handsome devil, he has a good style
what: Lee is one of the best ninja with his determination and never willing to give up.....He has the intense training that sasuke's gay a** copied....Hey sasuke leave taijutsu to the masters!*does lee pose*  

Shiron-Sama

`Mei-chan

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 4:57 pm
Name~You guys may call me Ryoga.
Why I love Lee~ Because he is an interesting guy that we could all be, but choose to not be. We could all give 100 percent everyday and work extremely hard.
But most of us don't.
And that's why so many of us admire him. He does what we all can only wish for the willpower to do.
What~I think his eyebrows, because they're unique.
Dunno about you guys, but I have NEVER seen a character with such big brows. They give him character.
And his eyes.

And the shmexy jumpsuit whee

Rock Lee Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas