Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
What do you listen to while playing RE Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MilitantClockwork

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:56 pm
Indeed. 4 had the worst soundtrack out of the series.
1,2,3 and the Outbreaks had the best in my opinion, even if I own the Code: Veronica one it really doesn't rank higher than the five I mentioned.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:44 pm
I'd almost give Outbreak some credit, but I cant. The fact is, Outbreak is like Halo: They got one kick a** theme song (though Outbreak's is better) and the whole soundtrack consists mostly of remixing that one song.

Code Veronica soundtrack was good, but it was hardly creepy and scary like the 1, 2 and 3 soundtracks. Those were genius.  

Biohazard EXTREME

MilitantClockwork

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 12:44 am
But it's okay seeing as how the theme is kick a**. rofl

Yeah, it definately lacked the OMGSPOOKY! feeling and had more of a sort of appeal that made you feel as if you were watching an opera with the singer's voices on mute, you know?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 1:03 am
Pretty much. Actually, I think Code Veronica X would make one HELL of a theatrical musical. Especially after seeing Evil Dead: The Musical, I can see how it can be done.  

Biohazard EXTREME

MilitantClockwork

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 2:00 am
Seriously, Evil Dead? Man you Canadians get some of the best unofficial Theater projects ever. All we have around here is Charlotte's Web, and Annie. I'm tempted to get a petition started for the local theater to put on the Broadway version of 'The Producers'.

I'd totally pay to see Code Veronica X. Do you think Alfred would be as much comic relief as we've turned him into? rofl  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 2:49 am
Yeah, Evil Dead Musical kicked a**. Today's show, Bruce Campbell is gonna come in and talk to the fans. I wanted to go to that one, but it was sold out two weeks ago, so unfortunately no such luck. Oh, if you wanna hear one of the song from the musical I did a Resident Evil based video on it on youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YvE_wfB4x4

EDIT: Actually, it's in my profile too, only very tiny.  

Biohazard EXTREME

MilitantClockwork

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 12:10 pm
I give you five stars just for the song itself and the ending, Bio! rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 6:08 pm
I listen to rock and metal music to play resident evil games. I listen to slipknot, disturbed, resident evil the movie soundtrack, resident evil apocalypse soundtrack and other metal or rock music. Also when i beat the resident evil games i play the end of heartache cause i love that song!!! besides it was the ending music for RE:Apocaylpse movie.  

Guitar Hero King

7,625 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

karatechamp

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 6:02 am
Well,I like some variety tunes.Sometimes,I prefer the game music,and other times,i listen to Rammstein.The two main songs I listen to are Ich Will and Mein Teil.
This is a RE vid for Ich Will I found entitled Wesker vs Leon.Who's better?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:26 pm
月の記憶 - Fallen - //

I listen to Demonhunter, D'Espairs Ray, BMTH.
Anything hxc I suppose that gets me in a zombie killing mood.
D: <

G o k y

[Le S h i t]

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:23 pm
Sadly, once I listened to the Numa Numa song while playing Resident Evil Four, but it was awhile back.
Never again.
But mostly stuff like Earshot-Get Away and Whispers in the Dark-Skillet.
Those are only a few.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:03 pm
I prefer "Peff - Hej Kanin"

Do you have any idea how fun it is to beat the last bosses listening to such a catchy tune that just makes you want to bounce up and down?  

Nebel Rabenschwarz

Moonshadow_Dark

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 2:52 pm
Becoming the Bull, Empty Walls, Misery Business, Riot, DeathClock, and Mp3's of my own songs Can't Escape Evil Eyes, Black Rain, Suicide Notice, Die beside me Death, and No way out now.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 11:33 pm
I don't listen to any songs. Only the BGM in the game...

I focus on the game...  

Hikari_Mienai

shouldbedeleted23

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:46 pm
I just listen to the music in the game. Even though it creeps me out.

I don't like listening to music while playing video games because I believe the developers wouldn't have put music in the game if they didn't want it to be heard.
Mind you, it also makes the game seem less scary listening to music that wasn't made for it.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff