Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Starship Aria <Hunter Clan Base> Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Brett_FM

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 5:37 pm
Brett was so surprised at seeing Traven come up behind Blin that he fell off of the bed that Aria had gotten.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 6:05 pm
Desta heard the name Destar and her jaw dropped.. Looking at the gurgling form of Destar on the side she got back instep with her normality. "Okay that is good, you did better than I would have hoped." she turned and gave a small signal to Aria. A map of the Indutrial Industry district and outlying areas formed on the wall with several million dots of red and blue colors around the actual district and a scale showing that one inch was equal to 10 miles.
"This is the area around Industrial district. The two color dots stand for opposing kingdoms that have recently become part of Byako." the wall changed slightly and the image zoomed in rapidly stopping at the point that mechs tanks and jets could be seen.
"Our mission is to eliminate any threat to Byako these two groups might cause. Any questions?"  

deathstar175

Brett_FM

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 6:55 am
"I'll go to Mecha Main Street!" Brett got up, ran to his, room, grabbed a hoverboard, and jumped through an escape hatch. "Mecha Main Street, here I come!"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 12:04 am
"Brett STOP!" yelled Desta, the exits immediately sealed locking everyone in including Brett. "Just wait a second and listen. This is more than just Mecha Main Street, this is more important not only do we have our honor on the line we have a 90 million credit contract out to stop the two armies before they meet."  

deathstar175

Brett_FM

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:01 pm
"Well, I believe I saw a ship that contained some soldiers of one force at Mecha Main Street." Brett sat down and thought.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 5:25 pm
"Alright then, this time Blin you head with Brett, go to mecha Main Street and see if you can eliminate that porion of the that army. Do not interfere with the Jarians or the normal hubbub of the street. Got it?" She stated waiting a second before continuing. "Don't forget you two have the card summoners, you can pick up some new cards from the Registrar if you feel you should need them. And as for you Traven, you will come with me."  

deathstar175

Brett_FM

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 2:13 pm
"Right! Come on Blin! Pick up that trunk of yours and let's get going!" Brett grabbed Blin by the arm and with surprising strength, raced towards the registar with Blin in tow. Brett grabbed some random packs for him and Blin and raced off to the hangar. As soon as he got there he chucked Blin into the gunner's seat of a two-man fighter equipped with missles, lasers, and machineguns, and hopped in. "Strap yourself in, Blin, this is gonna be a bumpy ride! Hey, that rhymes! Oh, well, here we go!" Brett powered up the fighter and took of heading, but circled around Aria for a bit. "You're gonna want these." Brett tossed back some card packs for the Card Summoner. "Now, here we go!" Brett took off at maximum speed for Mecha Main Street.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 2:40 pm
blin nodded "before i go could you tell me more about how i use these car-AAAH!" before he could finish he was carried away by brett and flown out of the ship  

Blight_of_Luca

Traven_Arrain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 4:38 pm
Traven pulled one of his swords out and it glimed brightly waiting and wanting the battle to come.

"Yes master, I will follow you Desta."

Traven follows Desta out.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 5:46 am
Traven being board out of his mind waiting for desta started kicking 200 lbs boxes aroused the room yelling "god d@mnit get the &*^&* out here"  

Traven_Arrain

deathstar175

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 12:21 pm
The boxes stoped in midair and feel to the ground as Desta left the room to the hanger where she jumped into a specially designed fighter jet made just for her, and one passenger in a separate cockpit. "Get in Traven." She flipped a few swithes and it turned on with a hum.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 4:29 pm
Traven jumed into shadows and then appered next to the fighter from out from under it and got in. He closed the cockpit canopy for his side and waited take off cauaslly sharping his swords.  

Traven_Arrain

deathstar175

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 10:25 pm
"let's GO!" desta said to herself as the Jet finished powering up, flames the size of football fields shot out of the back of the jet as it began moving straight toward a wall with increasing speed, closer and closer, getting faster with every second. The jet reached the wall but didn't shatter, rather it went almost through the wall, it did not leave a hole it had just phased out of Aria's space leaving the ship and Aria's bay intact.
Warning, there is a massive surge of enemy fighters in your path to the Industrial Industry district. "Right Thankyou Aria, Hey Traven how are you with Omniguns?" The jet boosted and broke the speed of sound with ease.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 7:29 pm
"Um I would not know but i can get those fighters out of the way another way." He disappeared from the cockpit and reappeared in the shadow of one of the fighters. He hovered in midair and a ball of force lighting Surrounded him. he gathered this lightning and released it on the fighter sapping there engines causing them to fail. he them hoped back in to the cockpit and his swords on the out side of the ship eating the souls of the pilots that can get there engine started on time. "Was that good enough?"  

Traven_Arrain

deathstar175

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 10:18 pm
"Not bad, a bit rudimentary, but it woks." The path quickly cleared as they jetted away at mach6 from Aria, towards the Industrial Industry Ditrict some 300 miles away.
[To the district]  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces