Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
New Hope Hospital ~the RP~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 8:52 pm
Had Sarah known her class was under so much scrutiny, she'd be glad they mistook her for a cleric. She was in fact a demon trained in the healing arts to augment an Makai army. Seeing that the gants were cleared, she went ahead and went through the door as well.

She turned to look at C.B. concernidly, "You may want to go ahead and lay down for the time, you lost a lot o blood, and a quick healing speel is bound not to have recovered very much. You're fine, just don't push yourself untill I'm done treating this poor boy."

Sarah began to don gloves and a disposable face mask, she tied and sanitized apron over herself, and began to prepair various medicins and treatments. "So, you said this boy was a werewolf, should I see about curing him of the were disease or at very least sealing that away for the time."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 9:28 pm
---  

Kenton Alkemi

Kokuwagata

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 9:39 pm
A werewolf...how odd, he thought to himself. He would have to be wary of that cleric...after all only a cleric or a necromancer would be the only kind of mortal able to detect demonkind...and necromancers don't use healing spells...in his dispersed state it was difficult to detect a demonic aura because all of the gnats cast a demonic aura about them, and created a foggy aura field. However, now that the rest of the swarm was consolidated...he noticed a different aura...

One of them is a demon as well...but which one? The werewolf? One of the others? The...Oh I see...

Interesting. Interesting indeed.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 10:05 pm
C.B. watched the man laid down Kenton, still worried of his condition. She turned to the Cleric telling her to lay down on the bed. She was hesitant for a while but she got close to at least sitting on the bed near Kenton's. "I'm sorry, I guess I'm still concerned." she apologized as she sat on the bed feeling a bit fidgety as she looked at Kenton.  

Taimu Dolores

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 10:51 pm
"You know, I have a write-on wipe-off board if that'd make things easier for you." she says handing the board and pen off of a rack of various items of vaugely medical uses. This item was for patients who had, for whatever reason, lost the ability to comunicate verbaly.

"I suppose that it would be a good idea to treat him for that." Sarah quickly began to work, preparing a rather large syring of antibiotics, and begining to gesture for a disease curing spell. The two combined items allowed for less medication to be used, and esured recovery.

"Its okay dear, but you might want to look away for just a moment." Sarah was ready, and in a single motion, pulled down Kenton's pants, and stuck the needle into the boys prone left cheek. SHe then lfted the back of his shirt and placed a hand on it, allow the speel to permiate his body.

"Done with the rabies..." she said, pullin out the needle and pulling the boys pants back up.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 12:41 pm
She cocked a head not knowing what she was going to do until she pulled down Kenton's pants to apply the rabies shot. "Eep!" She squeeked and looked away, face as red as a tomato. She didn't expect that pluse she'd imagined it would hurt. Hearing his pants go up she looked back slowly still a bit flushed.  

Taimu Dolores

Blight_of_Luca

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 9:21 pm
blin walks into the hospital looking around noticing the place seemed a bit empty
"this is it....right?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 9:28 pm
"Ionno...you were the one giving the directions..." she shrugged, coming to stand beside him and look around.  

-8- Kitsuname -8-

Blight_of_Luca

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 9:34 pm
"well this was the directions i was given...so how much can you remember?" he asked noticing the rundowness of it  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 9:39 pm
Blight_of_Luca
"well this was the directions i was given...so how much can you remember?" he asked noticing the rundowness of it
"Uhm...bits and pieces...like wandering randomly and a fight...and my name...and a few spells..." she shrugged a little.  

-8- Kitsuname -8-

Kenton Alkemi

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 9:45 pm
---  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 9:50 pm
Sarah heared the people in the lobby, and began to laugh sweetly. "I swear, people don't knock any more do they." she shook her head, then called out to them, "I'm treeating a patient right now, feel free to come into the waiting are so we can talk without yelling."

However, her voice quickly droped to a near hush, barely audible to C.B. and the silent man. "Since I don't know how attached he is to his 'condition' I'll only seal it away for the time, we can talk more about curing it latter." She walked over to a cart, and procured what apeared to be a snitized and shrink wraped magic marker. "Lets see, since we don't need the seal to last long... how about the back of his hand." she began to draw a series of complex lines, circles and runes on the back of his hand, which were ment to depict the lunar cycle. She then held the boys hand in hers, and murmered a soft spell. "There we go, he won't be changing back for the next few days, thats for sure. Now stand next to him so I can perform a more thurough healing on the both of you."

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Blight_of_Luca

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 9:57 pm
blin nodded "well it looks like the doctor is in" he walked over to the waiting room and sat down looking for an errant magazine  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 10:05 pm
The magazine selection was gret, but most were thouroughly out of date, including one dated several hundered years ago! gonk

Sarah waited for CB to move into psition, and began to try to talk to the person in the waiting room, "So, what seems to be wrong today."

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

-8- Kitsuname -8-

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 10:07 pm
Blight_of_Luca
blin nodded "well it looks like the doctor is in" he walked over to the waiting room and sat down looking for an errant magazine
She nodded and sat close beside him, not really a big fan of the whole...hospital thing.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff