Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Ruins Of Castle Oblivion ((Need RPers)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 120 121 122 123 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was the best KH game?
  KH 1
  KH chain of memories
  KH 2
View Results

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 7:40 pm
Akuseru_Axel
((can i possibly be filled in on what happened? geez a lot gos on when im gone! xd ; ))
((sure, we were looking for marluxia, then you fell asleep and we found him. Marluxia was talking to us seeing if we help out sora at all. II told the truth and said yes and marluxia got very upset at me, then i yelled at him, and now he is being very nice and hes embarrassing me and Flora. that what basically happened))
Hey, Axel wake.* runs towards Axel*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 7:42 pm
((Alot is going on and it may be easier for you to read. I don't want to be meean, I'm just telling the truth))  

NOTyourSTALKER

NOTyourSTALKER

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 7:44 pm
((never mind then))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 7:47 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Akuseru_Axel
((can i possibly be filled in on what happened? geez a lot gos on when im gone! xd ; ))
((sure, we were looking for marluxia, then you fell asleep and we found him. Marluxia was talking to us seeing if we help out sora at all. II told the truth and said yes and marluxia got very upset at me, then i yelled at him, and now he is being very nice and hes embarrassing me and Flora. that what basically happened))
huh?....*blinks* oh...srry about that...dont know what hit me...  

Akuseru_Axel
Vice Captain

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 7:49 pm
Akuseru_Axel
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Akuseru_Axel
we found marluxia. biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 8:03 pm
((Yeah...I'm such a ladies man...well Marluxia is =D haha))  

NOTyourSTALKER

hadesgirl

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 8:06 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Akuseru_Axel
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Akuseru_Axel
we found marluxia. biggrin
yes ((i got my labtop now so ill be on for awhiel longer))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 8:06 pm
Marluxia kept his hand on Floras and leaned back taking his other hand off of the wall. He continued to stare at the ground, Floras hand was warm and conforting. He didn't want to get up and make her move.

((welcome back I guess I can move then...))  

NOTyourSTALKER

hadesgirl

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 8:15 pm
NOTyourSTALKER
Marluxia kept his hand on Floras and leaned back taking his other hand off of the wall. He continued to stare at the ground, Floras hand was warm and conforting. He didn't want to get up and make her move.

((welcome back I guess I can move then...))
((thanks i think))Flora watched Yuffie and Axel form her place next to Marluxia  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 8:17 pm
Marluxia got up and took Floras' hand off of his shoulder. "Your alive!?!?!?" he said to Axel.  

NOTyourSTALKER

Akuseru_Axel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 8:19 pm
NOTyourSTALKER
Marluxia got up and took Floras' hand off of his shoulder. "Your alive!?!?!?" he said to Axel.
possibly...or just the living dead...you dicide...heh, but i feel pretty alive to me i think....  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 8:20 pm
"I thought they were all gone!...but I was clearly wrong"  

NOTyourSTALKER

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 8:20 pm
Akuseru_Axel
NOTyourSTALKER
possibly...or just the living dead...you dicide...heh, but i feel pretty alive to me i think....
*looks at axel*Your alive axel, not dead. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 8:30 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Akuseru_Axel
NOTyourSTALKER
*walks over*are we the only ones how lived  

hadesgirl

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 8:34 pm
hadesgirl
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Akuseru_Axel
NOTyourSTALKER
*walks over*are we the only ones how lived
i guess  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 120 121 122 123 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games