Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Raccoon City what would you do Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

fontelos2

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 5:52 am
Well, I'd take the biggest/longest knives I have, take my Mom's car and drive to the nearest weapon store and get lots of guns and ammo. Then I'd go and get first aid kids and stuff. But I probably wouldn't survive if any Lickers or a pack of them dogs come crying . lol  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 6:05 am
Find proper gear is what I should do. I know a little stuff about fire arms (but not enough to answer questions Dx ), so I wouldn't have one at home. I've tried some shooting at both vid. games and at an actual range, but not a lot. I'm somewhat an active kid, so I guess I can endure running away and fighting a few zombies of course. Get use to holdin' and usin' a knife or crowbar, and start my search for a firearm (something small with small to med. recoil), such as a handgun.

But I think what can kill us in this type of situation is mentality. You're super good and shooting, super good and combat, but you've never seen any of these (which I doubt anyone has ;o ) zombies + monsters, you're most likely going to die when you encounter a zombie even just some feet away. I would most likely scream or gasp in fear when I see one, even if it's a safe distance. Someone who has taken over that fear and grows powerful in mentality can even mow down a few zombies, I think. ... ...Okay, either that, or I'm seriously down from no more rum -_-

Kobo-chan

PsychoSkeet

3,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 8:20 am
First I would arm up gather weaponry throughout my home so I would be able to protect myself and my family. Then I would gather up my friends and family together as fast I can before they get attacked by the zombies. We would then travel to a safer place where there is a lot of open space so nothing can sneak up on us. Also this place would have all the things we could use while inhabiting the place to be able to survive. To make sure nothing is already inside the place we would check the entire place as a group to make sure nothing got in already and kill the zombies or whatever else that needs to be neutralized. We would stay in that place then get out again traveling to another safe area when we are running low on supplies. Though when we travel to another safe place we would gather the supplies we would need and take them with with us to survive.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:55 pm
I would do something that no one in Raccoon city (besides Leon and Claire) apparently thought of. I'd get in my van and drive out of town, running over any zombies that got in my way.  

FoxyAreku

JeffesinFerre

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 10:29 pm
Well knowing the fate of Raccoon City, I'd find some form of getting out of there. Some form of safe transportation, and pray that i dont go crazy...and kill survivors...  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 12:46 am
first i'll look for any kind of weapon look for surrvivers and find a plae to stay in to fight off the creatures other than that just try to find a way out of the city.  

shippo_33666

UBCS187

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:44 am
I would go to the airport and steal a plane or helicopter. Because I live about 100ft from an airport XD  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 12:18 pm
That's all well and fine, but can you actually use said airplane or helicopter?  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Celestial Fox Frenzi

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 5:28 pm
For one, break open my gun cabinets and grab the shotgun and few shells I have. Next priority wopuld be locate survivors. Next, locate ammo. After that, find a safe transport out of there. Police station is a good bet, but like it happened in the game, there'd be zombies there... we can probably hang out in the main hall... Least 'til Leon shows up. We'd work together, find a way out.... I'm that heroic person, so if there was immediate danger, then I'd save the others... even if I went down. If we made it, I'd try and live a normal life... no, scratch that, I'd help in the destruction of Umbrella.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 6:02 pm
I'm one of those types that I'll help someone passing by if I can, and I'll only team up with someone if they're as self-reliant as I am. I'm generally all for myself, but there will always be a few exceptions.  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

antoniomej4

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 8:54 pm
first i would have to find a fire arm, anything at that time then stop to locate myself. clear out a building and then figure a way out of the city by looking out in the roof.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 5:08 am
First thing I would do is grab everything in sight to use as a weapon,plus making a trip to the nearest armory for extra firepower and then the drugstore for plenty of first aid.I'd grab all ammo in sight,barricade myself in the police station and prepare for the fight of my life,then if the situation gets critical,I'd hotwire the nearest functioning vehicle and get the hell outta town.XD  

karatechamp

FateoftheUnkown

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 9:39 pm
I'd die...a very horrible death. Guts splattered all over my house floor. As the zombies fight over me to feed their very very sick stomaches. razz and then kill everyone as a zombie :/  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 3:37 pm
Off topic as it is, as an English guy - hearing you guys talk about guns in your houses is worrying at best...  

Shi-da-re

Shi-da-re

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 3:43 pm
More to the point i dont know what id do. I think how someone reacts in a situation that dire is a measure of the man, so to speak.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff