Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dorkus-malorkus

Tipsy Humorist

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 8:25 am
-=ooc: Oh, he does.=-

Milan starred, puzzled, for a moment, letting the onslaught of random words sink in. "Well, yes.. Have you seen him?!" If the person they were speaking of and the brother he used to know were the same, then his long search might be drawing to an end.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 11:23 am
Both women stared.
"You're brother to that arrogant, no-good, filthy bas-"
"Put a sock in it, Ishtar."
Alexa interrupted harshly and slowly stood, brushing the dirt off of her. Straightening now, she looked to the blue-haired lad with a blank expression.
"Cyte... That's his first name, right? With bright blue hair and golden eyes?"

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0

dorkus-malorkus

Tipsy Humorist

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 9:39 am
"Yes! Yes! That's him alright!" Milan exclaimed happily, ignoring what Ishtar had said. "You've seen him? Can you take me to him? I've been looking for my brother for so long!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 11:22 am
The brunette was thunderstruck.
"You're.. No... There's.. He..."
It seemed she couldn't find the right words to reply with. But inhaling deeply, Alexa gathered her thoughts.
"He... never mentioned a brother.. Hell, he never mentioned anything of his past.."

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0

dorkus-malorkus

Tipsy Humorist

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 11:47 am
Milan sighed, downcast for a moment. "I wouldn't expect him to. He left in a hurry with little intention, if any, in comming back." He thought back to the days of his older brother and how much he'd missed him. "But, please, if you could.. could you take me to him? I don't care what he's like now. I just want to meet him again. Please?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 12:12 pm
"Yes, Hebi Oni,"
Ishtar cooed.
"Why don't you take him to see... Paradies Verrat?"
The Fire Master was stoney-faced now, jaw set, hands clenched.
"LorWave, shut up. Get lost. Tell dad too bad. I ain't going back. I'm not gonna be a puppet again."
Looking to Malin, she then looked away.
"Sorry kid, but.. I can't.. I can't take you to your brother.."
"Can't.. or won't?"
"GO TO HELL, LORWAVE!"

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0

Lucca Ashtear

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 10:04 am
((OOG: My own character wants in... however, she's just an average... okay, above-average trainer, and wants to be outside the nearest Mart. To which town is the action closest?))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 10:54 am
((Cinnabar. 3nodding ))  

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0

Lucca Ashtear

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 12:10 pm
((Right, then.))

Hilary, meanwhile, was completely oblivious to anything going on anywhere but where she was at the time: Perusing her receipt from the Fuschia City Poke-Mart. Once satisfied that she wasn't overcharged, she crumpled the receipt and shoved it in a breast pocket. Tossing her braid behind her, she picked up her satchel and walked south to the beach. There was something she wanted to do on Cinnabar, but couldn't quite remember... wait, there it was. She needed a new Ditto, because the one she had didn't get along well with her Eevee, her Jigglypuff, her Raichu, her Hitmonchan, or for that matter anything else she wanted to breed it with except her Jynx.

"Right, then," she said to herself. "Cinnabar it is." Grumbling about annoying mansions and hidden switches, she debated which Pokemon to summon - Lapras or Dragonite? A quick feel at her belt solved that problem: Dragonite was there, while Lapras had been stored.

"Right, then," she said again. "Bahamut? Let's fly." Nearly carelessly, she tossed Bahamut's camo-patterned Safari Ball over her shoulder, calling the male Dragonite from his energy form back to his physical.

"Cinnabar," she instructed as she mounted behind Bahamut's wings and gripped the leather collar she had him wear for that purpose. The Dragonite's wings snapped open, and he charged across the waves for several feet before taking to the air, heading in the general direction of Seafoam Islands.

((OOC: A picture I drew of Hilary and her current team. This lineup is subject to change, as she is gradually constructing the "Ultimate Team" she developed on paper... those ones are just her favorites. Absol is the only one who stays on her team from beginning to end.))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 6:42 pm
(Did I kill the thread...?)  

Lucca Ashtear

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 7:40 pm
((No, no. Just I can't reply with anything, since Alexa can't acknowledge your character yet and Dorkuu only remembers to reply when I threaten him with steel-toed boots. whee ))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 7:15 pm
Two pairs of eyes shot to the newcommer. Using this oppertunity, the Cinnabarian shoved the redhead back and with a burst of speed, made a break for Malin.
"Ha ha, Isshy!"
She sneered, skidding to a halt and whirling around to face her adversary.
"Try somethin' NOW! Or do I have to call out Faint?"
Ishtar scrowled, gripping the hilt of her kantana angrily. Quickly, Alexa stole a glance to Hilary.
"Hey-yo, good thing ya came when ya did. If not, then ccht- who knows?"
Her southern accent was quite apparent by this point.

((And just wondering.. But would you happen to have a Neopets account called "pottergirl300"?))

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0

Lucca Ashtear

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 3:17 pm
((Nope. Plangkye. But I'm never on anymore.))

"I have a habit of sticking my nose where it doesn't belong," Hilary replied. "I know, I just saved your life, and I'm not sorry or anything, but I gotta admit, whatever was going on really wasn't my business." She giggled a bit. "I once nearly died when Bahamut here was stolen out from under me. I was lucky I had Lilith - she's my Absol - with me, or I would never have gotten him back! Oh, and I definitely would have died if there hadn't been a Chansey nearby."

Bahamut crooned and nudged Hilary with his muzzle, nearly knocking her over. "What's that, B?" Hilary asked him. "You want to play with Lilith?"

The Dragonite nodded.

"Right, then," Hilary agreed, and carelessly tossed a Great Ball over her shoulder, summoning the Absol. Lilith, being her practical and observant self, however, did not feel like playing with Bahamut at the time. Her eyes stayed fixed on Ishtar, her hackles raised.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 7:41 pm
Milan stood, unsure of how to react to the recent events. Finally he said, "Miss. Alexa, if you won't take me to my brother, then surely Miss. Ishtar will?" Turning to the direction of the woman who was ready to draw her blade, the blue haired youth was pleading.  

dorkus-malorkus

Tipsy Humorist

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 10:46 am
((Ah, ok.))

"Saved my life?"
Alexa scoffed, having a hard time trying not to laugh.
"You keep thinkin' that. Ishy'd be a hella lot trouble if I went back looking for worse."
She wasn't seeming to make sense. But her chuckling ceased when Milan turned to the redhead.
"Don't even think about it kid!"
The teenager warned, eyes slightly widened.
"You can't trust her!"

I Wanna Be The Very Best: PD RP Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces