Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
[Wingardia] No. 200 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EvrythingTastesLikeGinger

Enduring Regular

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 9:46 pm
Ayise deflated, "If my honor were to be questioned there'd probably be a Ku Dae Ta and the enemies of The Council would murder me." She paused, "And everyone in my family or anyone who ever knew me. So they could pretend like I didn't exisist." She shook her head at him, "I can't just stop worrying, The mandates in English are...
'Save the Kumicho-Pricesse by any means-'"

Here she continued but quietly mumbled her next sentence,

"'Honor the one chosen by The Council.
Uphold these things we protect.'

It's very literal, if they were to become nervous they might remove the 'problem' or send me away again." She said, she had meant Ria, she had been sent to the school to keep her from getting into trouble, she was still considered a child. She wouldn't face an adult's punishment but if it were bad enough they might... "Be reasonable." She said, knowing that he was ignoring her babble and dismissing it as worry.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 10:06 pm
"If there is any threat, I will protect you. I've faced death before; it doesn't scare me. I care more about making sure you're safe than... well, my life." That's what love is... "They won't send you away, and they sure as hell won't lay a hand on you.

"I know how it sounds, I'm acting like some white knight. But I care about you, I want to know you're okay. That's reasonable enough, isn't it?"  

Kumizu

Enduring Regular

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 10:21 pm
"Yes..." Ayise said rather sullenly, "And I'll make sure you're okay too." She said grinning, "By any means necessary too."

She slipped from underneath him and walked over to her nightstand, before she could pick up the box given to her she spotted a syringe, "Oh, I almost forgot! Silly me." She hummed as she dug in her drawer for her alcohol pads.

"Maybe I'll teach you Draconic Kumezon. That way Ayise can chatter in her native language and Kumi-chan can still almost follow her." She sang happily. "First word, Aloppss or apple!"

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 10:42 pm
Seeing her syringe reminded him (again) of his. "Wait!" He ran into the other room and brought out his. "Would you mind if I try this before we get into the Draconic?" Personally, he wasn't all that interested in learning a new language, but he also knew it would help him when he had to deal with this council... inevitable, sadly.  

Kumizu

Enduring Regular

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 11:00 pm
Ayise tilted her head at him, "...Could you do it then? In all honesty, I'm a little afraid of needles anyway." She said rubbing her upper arm with the pad. "I guess it stems from Elli trying to experiment on me when we were kids." She said idlly, "You don't have to learn Draconic if you'd rather not, almost anyone who speaks it, speaks english as well." She sat on her bed holding perfectly still so he could administer the medicine.

"I don't think I've ever told you, but I never spoke English until I was ten. I rarely spoke at all. No one understood me except Elli and maybe my sisters, though they probably guessed at what I was trying to say." She hesitated, "Maybe it was because I knew if I did that I might lose what made me special, and...what made my father hate me so much. I'd like to think he loved me, at least a little. In the end he was the one who made me speak. I told him, 'Goodbye.' It's a little sad, I was such a timid child."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 11:18 pm
Kumizu smiled. "Of course." He sat down next to her. Before he administered the medicine, he said, "Well, I've not been interested in learning something I may not use that often... but I think it would be good for me to learn this new language."

He kept silent as Ayise talked about her past. When she was done, all he could say was, "I'm sorry..." And a hell of a lot of good that does.

Kumizu touched the part of her arm that he was about to stick. "Now, this medicine is from some things I got from your DNA," he grinned, remembering how surprised Ayise looked when he took it, "and some of the healing powers of water. I know it is dangerous to you, so I did my best to use as little as possible. It's still effective, don't worry.

"Now, what this medicine will do is strengthen your immune system. You seem to be prone to colds and other viruses, and this should help. If you have a... negative reaction to it, we'll know before ten seconds. I'll keep the needle in during that time, and I'll be able to, for lack of a better word, suck the medicine back into the syringe." Kumizu took Ayise's hand, then used the other to pierce her skin.  

Kumizu

Enduring Regular

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 2:41 pm
"Don't be, it's not your fault." Aysie said sweetly, her face falling into a sort of comtemplative sulking.

'DNA...right.' She looked at him annoyed, her face slightly red.

"...Okay." Ayise knew her health was very delicate, if she did have a negative reaction it could cause her to fall as ill as Tsubaki. It was strange... The girl had always been sick but now she was on the brink of death?
It was...familar. When she had been home she'd been bedridden as well. But when she left she had become well, or at least able to walk about on e her own.

There was a long moment of silence, nothing. She didn't appear to be having any kind of reaction to the medicine. "This will make me healthier?" She asked biting her bottom lip. She wondered if it would help her maintain her human form, as Elliot's did. Probably not, Kumizu would be appalled at the amount of sedatives in it.

It would be a test of how much she could control her power on her own.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 7:02 pm
Kumizu smiled. He withdrew the needle from Ayise's arm and put it in his pocket for the time being. And though he did loosen his grip, he didn't let go of her hand. "It will strengthen your immune system, so your body will be better equipped to handle disease, and you won't catch anything as often. In a sense, you'll be in better control of your body. If things do get bad, I'll have some extra vials on hand. Now I know that your body can take it, a shot like this will probably work faster than any medicine you get at the hospital." Kumizu wasn't being arrogant, he just hadn't seen that many Water users there, and the element was the best thing for most species. Of course, to get more medicine, I might need more DNA...  

Kumizu

Enduring Regular

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 7:44 pm
"C'lest uneeded, votusz squontz êztresss justem unse canalzile." Ayise said sticking out her tongue and turning her back on Kumizu, "Ceasstez det met taquitnerz."

Ayise pulled her ribbon out of her hair, "Jetz commencesss votzre formations maintenantzul." The automatic lights clicked off, she waved her hands at him, "Bonnezs nusitzs, Kumezon."

She pulled back pulled back her covers, "The only way to learn is to do."
She said in a sing-song voice, "It's late, you should get some rest."

Ayise yawned, "Neh, Kumi-chan?"

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 5:01 pm
Kumizu was completely dumbfounded, He'd given up trying to figure out what she was saying long before, and now just smiled and nodded if Ayise looked over at him. He relaxed once she started speaking English again.

"Come on, I was just teasing you." He wrapped his arms around her in a hug. If I think like that, I've learned a lot. Kumizu kissed her cheek and stood. "Good night then."  

Kumizu

Enduring Regular

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 5:56 pm
"Don't pick on me." Ayise sulked childishly, ignoring the fact that she did so to Kumizu on a regular basis. "It's not becoming of a gentleman."

'But then again I never remember Kumizu being the high society type...'

"Nighty, night, Kumi-chan. Don't let the bed bugs bite." She leaned over and clicked the lamp off. The room was covered in darkness, and Ayise soft humming was the only thing to be heard as she made herself comfortable.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 7:56 pm
"Good night," he said softly. Kumizu felt a bit... forlorn. He reached down and tucked her in, drawing the blanket up to her shoulders. He sat down on the bed, not sure of what else to do. Today had not exactly been a good one. A lot of old memories had been stirred, and none of them were happy. Now he would just walk away from Ayise. Sure, it was just to the next room, but... he didn't want to leave her. Kumizu just lay down on the bed next to her, above the covers, watching her sleep. He hesitantly put his arm around her waist.  

Kumizu

Kumizu

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 2:30 pm
((Sorry I haven't posted in a... month. School's been a b***h. stressed ))

Kumizu woke up first. Ayise had not even stirred during the night. He carefully got up out of the bed, grabbing his cane. There were some other things to do around the campus, as well as a class he needed to get to, so he couldn't stay with her any longer.

Kumizu walked around the bed to Ayise. Once again, he felt like he was just leaving her, but he could do nothing about it. The teacher follows the conduct book by the letter, he thought unhappily.

He leaned down and kissed Ayise on the cheek. With that, Kumizu walked out, closing the door softly behind him.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 7:41 am
Ayise pulled her blanket over her head, she hated mornings. Yes, HATED. A word seldom knew was in her vocabulary, it always came when you were in the middle of a pleasant dream to toss you back into reality.

Essentially...it just plain sucked.

She dragged herself out of bed and looked around, Kumizu had left already, probably gone to class. Most of her classes were in the afternoon and evening so there was need for her to hurry.

After getting dressed she louged around for a bit before picking up a book off of one of the many stacks around the room and sat in the windowseat calmly reading. Ayise paused after reading a bit and then frowned looking out the window, she felt like she was being...watched...

Enduring Regular

Enduring Regular

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 11:29 pm
"This is your room?" Elliot asked, picking up a maroon covered book off of the top of one of the scattered piles. "It's nothing like your wing at the estate."

Ayise nodded, "I guess, but I feel at home here. It doesn't really inconvienience anyone if my room's a little messy. Besides no matter how much I clean, it just always end up this way."

Elliot smiled, "Typical, Ayise...you should learn to be more selfish. You have the amazing ability to make the others around you feel guilty. If you thought more of yourself, you might be happier."

"Do you think so?"

"I do," He said standing close and leaning over her. "If you can find a stabilizing force, something or someone to dedicate yourself to, I'm sure you'll be free."

"Elliot?" Ayise looked nervous and blushed.

"Why do you bother with the useless school? We have far better tutors at the estate. No one here needs your kindness, there is no reason for you to remain, you aren't banished anymore. Come home." He insisted.

"..."

"Don't you know? That other person doesn't matter, I'm the only person who cares for you even after what you did."

"..." Ayise cringed as she was cornered.

Elliot sighed and ran his fingers through his dark hair, "It's fine for now, but I won't indulge you much longer. Eventually, I'll drag you back if I must."  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff