Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Atheists United

Back to Guilds

A safe and friendly place for Atheists to be themselves. 

Tags: Atheism, Theology, Philosophy, Science, Logic 

Reply The Main Discussion Place
-School crap- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

caustic 0_0

O.G. Prophet

9,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 7:51 pm
E_Night
Snowy-Foxx
I love my school's schedule! Two weeks off for fall; three weeks off for winter; two weeks off for spring; two months off for summer! Yay.

The only thing I don't like about my school are the facts that it doesn't have a pool and our football team SUCKS! I think that our football team has won once in all the years that we've been open, and that's seven. sweatdrop Ah well.
our fb team lost 47 to 7 can you say ouch? pretty embarising for homecomming eh?

Schools have pools? eek Mine had an iceskating rink instead of a cafeteria, so there! We caught seals for lunch^^
xP I never kept up much with our highschool teams. I know our baseball team was good. That's about it. My highschool was at least 30 years old. Yeah. Craptastic building. Oh and all the money went to the new highschool. They ******** bought them a fountain and a hawk. (The school mascot is a hawk.. so they got them this several thousand dollar hawk.) Funds well spent, ne?
Don't even get me started on funding for the art programs >.<
Anywho, and my college doesn't even have a football team.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 8:04 pm
[.caustic.]
E_Night
Snowy-Foxx
I love my school's schedule! Two weeks off for fall; three weeks off for winter; two weeks off for spring; two months off for summer! Yay.

The only thing I don't like about my school are the facts that it doesn't have a pool and our football team SUCKS! I think that our football team has won once in all the years that we've been open, and that's seven. sweatdrop Ah well.
our fb team lost 47 to 7 can you say ouch? pretty embarising for homecomming eh?

Schools have pools? eek Mine had an iceskating rink instead of a cafeteria, so there! We caught seals for lunch^^
xP I never kept up much with our highschool teams. I know our baseball team was good. That's about it. My highschool was at least 30 years old. Yeah. Craptastic building. Oh and all the money went to the new highschool. They ******** bought them a fountain and a hawk. (The school mascot is a hawk.. so they got them this several thousand dollar hawk.) Funds well spent, ne?
Don't even get me started on funding for the art programs >.<
Anywho, and my college doesn't even have a football team.
... one sec... why the hell are the neighbors lighting off fireworks...? its like cold outside... damn drunkin hoes...

Anywhoo... Being from oregon where the school system is ssoo ******** up and is like in really high debt (teachers say poorest in nation or something) I can understand you coming from a craptastic school and i know how its like. My old middle school was a highschool previously. And i swear one good sneeze and that place is going down. It was around for my mom to go to highschool there. Its about or more than 30 years old. same as the highschool i go to now. You think they would spend their money on locks on the girls bathroom stalls or tapon dispencers (is it too much to ask people?) but no. they spend all the money on a new highschool that is made of glass. and new gyms when the old ones were fine. You think they'd by new text books (aperently Carter is the presidant) but no they spend 1,000 a year on homecoming floats scream  

E_Night

caustic 0_0

O.G. Prophet

9,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 3:20 pm
I have... no more tests/exams for a while xD
o.o And we had a substitute in studio.. he was quite hilarious. Too bad he's not teaching anything next semester >.< He cursed and was incredibly blunt.
Favorite comment- "Yeah? Well you could spread your legs and get well compensated."
(uh.. perhaps some explanation: he was responding to someone who said it didn't matter so much if being a commercial artist meant you were sort of like a 'performing monkey' as the other guy put it since you'd get 'well compensated.')

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 6:05 pm
I'm anxious for my report card on November 11. Though, I still haven't found one single girlfriend. I know it is silly of me to worry about that kind of thing, but I have never been anywhere near a girl. (relationshipwise)  

[Satan]

Sanguvixen

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 7:00 pm
How ironic is this? My teacher gave my class this project right? I was surfing the web for relevent information, and I found the exact site that she found and printed the handout from. Isn't that wierd?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 8:51 am
Sanguvixen
How ironic is this? My teacher gave my class this project right? I was surfing the web for relevent information, and I found the exact site that she found and printed the handout from. Isn't that wierd?

o.o Interesting. I've never had that happen before xP That's kinda sad though on her part that you found her assignment that easy on the web..  

caustic 0_0

O.G. Prophet

9,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Streaker 200

[Satan]

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 10:18 am
My report card was pretty good, for the exception of Tech Tools. My mom is actually trying to change my grade because the dumbshit didn't even read my IEP. That is why she lowered my grade because I'm unorganized and I can only type about 2 words a second with her so called "useful" typing technique.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 8:51 pm
Dx Gonna die. Too much s**t to do/study for at one time >.< *twitch* xP  

caustic 0_0

O.G. Prophet

9,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Streaker 200

Dathu

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 10:19 am
I finished my last final! It is officially time for summer, bitches! But I'm not gonna move out for another hour or so cause I'm lazy. domokun  
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 12:43 pm
I just finished my finals too xD Except I still need to drop off a file for digital lab o.<  

caustic 0_0

O.G. Prophet

9,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Streaker 200

The MoUsY spell-checker

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 6:00 pm
I just got my half-yearlies back. Well, except for physics because the teachers still haven't finished marking.

The second term of the year just started on Monday. This will be a short term, and then soon enough it'll be term 3, and then the HSC, and then I'll be out of high school.  
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 12:15 am
I've got about 2 weeks til the majority of my finals. I'm really really hoping I'll be exempt for my Calculus exam. x__x I have to get a B or better for the semester in order to be exempt. I imagine I'll be exempt for English and History. The only exams I'll definitely have to take are for Pre-AP Physics, IB Art, and Orchestra, since I'm unable to be exempt for those as a Junior. Orchestra doesn't really have an exam {hopefully he'll just let us sleep in!} and I don't imagine the Art Exam will be terribly difficult. That leaves Physics, and possibly Calculus. Egh.  

iviary

Muaethia

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 7:29 am
I go to a grammer school in the UK- you have to pass a test to get in (written exams in maths, english in science). I'm now in year 11, which means i'm doing my GCSEs starting the 23rd sweatdrop

The school is an old 16th-centuary orphanage, with random new buildings stuck on the ends. It's kind of a nice building, I suppose, but inside it's a bit crap- lack of school funding, again. Oh yeah, and the headmistress (principal) is a cow who is obsessed with our crappy uniforms (shirts, ties, blazers, and trousers/skirts) being perfect. The governers waste school funds on things like plasma screens in the corridors while some of the textbooks are very 70's, old and battered. There are so many security cameras, you have to work out 'blind spots' in them if you don't want to be seen.

We have a small swimming pool (but it's crap, and rarely used), and a front lawn which is nice to sit on, and the 'moor' which is actually a big public park, partially owned by the school i think. Just a load of grass, basically.

The pupils are aged 11-18, but you can leave at the end of year 11 (when you're 16) and go to a 6th-form college or a different school, or just go and get a job. It's not a private school, you don't have to pay to go.

Thankfully, it's not religious at all and we don't have to pray in the mornings or anything... and we never sing hymns or songs or anything 3nodding

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 11:59 am
I go to a public school full of druggies. We live in a nice town, so alot of people have the money for them and they figure, "Why not try heroine?!" Dumbasses...

Anyway, I am still in school and I don't have my finals yet. But I will only have 5. I only have 4 classes a day, but I share one class with another so I have 5. Ah, the joys of a block 4 schedule. It's okay... but I want a new one. And then I don't, because at this rate I can skip half of my senior year... o_O

I have to take a choir, band, math, english, and biology final. I hate them all and I want them to die. I remember on a band final, one question was:
"The answer to this question is B. Is the answer,
A. B
B. A
C. D
D. C"

O-O

Yeah... I don't want another one like that... I was confuzzled beyond all reason.

Yami_Ichi

DivideByZero14

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 7:42 pm
I go to a public high school that requires a B average just to get in, so we have, like, two druggies. Everyone's nice, there are no behavior problems, and if it wasn't for the 90-minute bus ride and decripit cafeteria, it would be the perfect school. And the lunches...*shudder*

Most of my teachers are giving cursory finals over stuff we've been over again and again and tested on again and again. My AP US History teacher, though, isn't giving a final, hasn't given any tests, gave us like three homework assignments the whole year, and has taught me nadda. That explains why the College Board AP Test was so fracking hard...because he didn't teach us a garshdarn thing!

Yami_Ichi
The answer to this question is B. Is the answer,
A. B
B. A
C. D
D. C

MY...GOD... *eye twitch*  
The Main Discussion Place

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash