Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Abandoned Church Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:44 pm
Cy nodded to Ace's words he felt it too something wasnt exactly right about this place. He picked up Vi in his arms and turned to Ace.

"Where to Ace?"

He could hear the creatures getting closer to them. And the mist was seeming to increase in thickness.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:53 pm
[.Vampire Hunter D.]
Cy nodded to Ace's words he felt it too something wasnt exactly right about this place. He picked up Vi in his arms and turned to Ace.

"Where to Ace?"

He could hear the creatures getting closer to them. And the mist was seeming to increase in thickness.

"well I know I have a fight to go to in there. I know I have to rescue somone, and I have this feeling a friend is in need. But I have a feeling that your friend there is in deeper danger." he said. "I going inside that place, I have a few fight to get into and these soldiers are keeping me back from it. Do what you must in your heart to do. But I am still fighting."  

AlexBloodRose

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:58 pm
"Youre nuts Ace.. and i love ya already." Cy grinned and dissapeared into the darkness with Vi. He reapeared in the attic of the church. He laid Vi down on the ground. He sank to his knees next to her.
"Come on wake up Vi.. This isnt like you to ******** up like this thats what i do."
He brushed her hair from her face, His wound in his shoulder began healing but he had lost alot of blood.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 7:04 pm
thrashmetaljunkie
Urskil smiled, "If i remember right... it was you that was on the ground when i left..." He said with an evil smile. He was hiding something.

Ace jumps into a window from the outside. "dam your here." said the possess aria.  

AlexBloodRose

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 7:11 pm
Vi sat up suddenly, the wound in her head healed up quickly. Anyone shot in the head like she had been wouldnt have gotten back up. She wiped the blood from her face.

"That hasnt happened in awhile. I forgot how much that hurts."

She stood up after a few minutes.

Cy stood up after Vi he pushed her shoulder playfully.

"Dont scare me like that again."

He paused and turned his attention to the window he could still hear the creatures outside.

"This church is one ******** up church... Something isnt right about it. What do you think we should do? Help Ace or go back to the research center and..."

"And be bored out of our skulls? You already know the answer to that Cy. Were staying here.. unless Ace wishes us to leave."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 7:24 pm
Aria resist this thing. We can defeat this thing." Ace said. "The women you know as aria can't hear you. It's been long while since she had any control." said the women. "well looks like we're going to have to beat some into you." said Ace as he stare at his ally. "You, and that loser. You think you two together can beat me. Not this time. This time it's different." she said as the mist starts to errupt from the floors of the church. "It's almost time... for the end of your existance, and all those who protected you two." she said.

At the outsides several of the bodies that were slain started to rise again and slowly being repaired.  

AlexBloodRose

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 7:29 pm
Vi and Cy watched and listened.

"This is rather interesting.. You think their master is a Vampire like us?" Cy said as he watched the bodies they had killed come back to live and reanimate.

"Im not sure..." Vi said as she stared out the window as well.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 7:38 pm
"The mist... the one who doing this... what is his goals." said ace. "I not telling." said the possess one.  

AlexBloodRose

thrashmetaljunkie

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 10:23 pm
Urskil sighed, "You bring this upon yourselves..." He said as he held up a trigger for a C4 charge, "Either stop... or lose the church, i can have All of us good people out of here before it even goes boom, your choice Aria..." He yelled making sure she could see the button, just one wrong move, he pressed the button. He winked at Ace.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 10:29 pm
Cy and Vi slipped into the darkness where it was safe to watch. They didnt know who or rather what they were up against. So they sat back and waited for the right moment to appear. Like all vampires did.  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

AlexBloodRose

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 6:10 pm
thrashmetaljunkie
Urskil sighed, "You bring this upon yourselves..." He said as he held up a trigger for a C4 charge, "Either stop... or lose the church, i can have All of us good people out of here before it even goes boom, your choice Aria..." He yelled making sure she could see the button, just one wrong move, he pressed the button. He winked at Ace.

"Oh, I will survive, but this body won't." said the possess aria. "And persides, your actions would only help us further." "Yes, but then again your plan is already in action." said Ace. "this mist... thought it regenerates the dead, it also does something else... takening something in... What are you planning?" "Oh, nothing." said Aria as she teleports out of there. "What the.." said Ace. "She never done that before." The group hear small parts of the church being over run with the undead from the outside.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 6:21 pm
"s**t!" urskil yelled throwing down the dud C4 charge, "I really didnt wire the place" He said unsheathing his swords, "Give me 2 minutes, i'll have them all dead, and us out of here..." He said disappearing, then flying through the ranks fo the undead, slaying them as blood littered the ground outside the church. Not only couldn't the undead see him, he was too fast to be detected, all they knew, was that they were going to die, yet again.  

thrashmetaljunkie

AlexBloodRose

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 6:32 pm
Soon the mist become very thing and fog like. Ace starts to cought. His mind seems to be getting some sort of image. He starts to scream out in pain as it becomes more clearer. "no... this can't..." he said as he passes out. Again the undead starts to oddily revive after you slay them.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 6:44 pm
"Damn... a lil help with Ace please!!!" He yelled to the vampires in the darkness. He continued to fight, he then found himself in the church. He knew being invisible was useless now. He just used his speed, quickly dispatching the undead as they approched. Blood soon flooding the church. He wasnt tired, and it'd be a long time till he was. "Hurry up damn it! when you get him, just put your hands on my shoulder, i'll get us out of here" He yelled to them, dispatching more zombies.  

thrashmetaljunkie

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 8:16 pm
Cy and Vi repeared next to Ace. They both rested a hand on his shoulders. Vi fired at the undead as they waited for Ace. Cy threw his needle like daggers at them. The ear pericing whistle they created only matched Vi's gunshots.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff