Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Guild!

Back to Guilds

Reply The Official Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Guild!
1001 uses for a towel Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wingnut the improbable

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 11:49 am
214. To protect an innocent bowl of petunias on a windy day.
215. To put in one's satchel when there is nothing much in there to make it look significant, purposeful, and heavy.
216. As a kite? I don't think that would work...
217. For hitting people who type doubles for this list. (myself included. 'Flag' has been mentioned three times or so.)
218. To gag your friend when s/he begins to attempt to sing.
219. To cover things you don't want to look at.
220. To cover your nose when you smell something nasty.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 9:07 pm
221. To plug your ears when your brother annoys the s**t out of you with his crappy music.
222. As an iPod warmer.
223. To wipe off your computer screen.
224. To cover your head with so you can try to squeeze your headache out.
225. To dance with!

Clockwork Sun

wingnut the improbable

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 12:11 pm
226. I remember once, during a "fire safety" presentation in grade two or so (why do I still remember that?), the fireman said that if there's a fire and you can't get out of the room you're in, put a wet towel underneath the door to keep smoke from coming in. Hence, to place under doors to keep smoke from coming in.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 12:35 pm
227-235. To ball up and play soccer/basketball/football/baseball/cricket/bowling/tennis/badmitten/croquet with.  

Clockwork Sun

wingnut the improbable

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 11:51 am
SunGazing
227-235. To ball up and play soccer/basketball/football/baseball/cricket/bowling/tennis/badmitten/croquet with.

236. Don't forget Brockian Ultra-Cricket! Wait, do they use a ball for Brockian Ultra-Cricket? Well, you can hit people with the towel as well... so yes, you can use a towel in Brockian Ultra-Cricket. Maybe.

I've always wanted to start up a Brockian Ultra-Cricket League with my friends, but something tells me it won't work...  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 10:39 am
237. Wrap it around your body and remove all other clothes. Walk around the high class as if you are making a high fashion statement.  

Sansei

wingnut the improbable

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 11:04 am
Sansei
237. Wrap it around your body and remove all other clothes. Walk around the high class as if you are making a high fashion statement.
A guy in my math class once wore a bathrobe (over top of his other clothes, thankfully) all day as a fashion statement. It was very... statement-ish. My history teacher made him take it off, saying it was breaking the dress code. She has no sense of style.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 1:58 pm
238. To cover your eyes when someone is streaking.
239. To clean up questionable stains on your shirt.
240. To use as a napkin after finsihing a salami and Nutella samndwich. (Yum, yum. 3nodding )
241. To ward off bugs who wish to feed on your flesh.
242. (HA!) To wrap around a cold drink to keep your hand warm.

Clockwork Sun

Jupiter-X

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 5:19 pm
243. to whap your ceiling with because you thing there's a mouse chewing on the light bulb idea  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 8:56 pm
244. To tie around people's mouths when they wont shut up.
245. To tie people's hands when they try to remove the towel on there mouths.  

Pashunath

mcm

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 12:58 am
246. to wipe whipped cream off your shirt that happened to get there after you put it in your sisters hair.
247. to velcro your sandals to in order to carry them around instead of wearing them.
both of which I did this weekend. heart my towel.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 1:58 pm
248. To remind yourself not to panic when you start a new school. I did that today. The towel was in a nicely inconspicuous spot (the bottom of my satchel) so nobody noticed it except me.  

wingnut the improbable

Noremak

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 4:52 pm
To cover nakeid noobs.
neko_yasha009
samurai of japan
nakie bump!
here have a towel..*hands a towel over* sweatdrop

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 10:13 pm
story time! we're carrying a washer outside, cause it needs repaired. my mother measures the washer and the door, to make sure that it'll fit through, with my towel. how hoopy is that, I bet you all wish your mothers were that hip.

250: use a towel to measure things.  

mcm

wingnut the improbable generated a random number between 42 and 42 ... 42!

wingnut the improbable

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 7:35 am
251. To put chocolate on so it will not melt in your hands. (And if it melts on your towel, then you get added nutrients.)

252. (Which, of course, is 6 times 42. We are on our seventh dent, people! 17.8333 more dents to go! biggrin ) To scream into while you watch the new H2G2 movie and Arthur and Trillian kiss. (And, of course, Trillian never actually gets called that stressed . I thought it was a brilliant name, too...)

253. To cry into when you watch the new H2G2 movie and the crab dies whee  
The Official Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Guild!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games