Reply Roleplay
The New Teenage Titans Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarkMalchior

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 8:10 pm
((Yea...go a head. I will wait...intil three days from now and if you don't writing anything by then.....I'm going to evil on you twisted cool twisted ))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 4:48 pm
((My Grandpa died last night))  

SladinForever

DarkMalchior

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 9:01 pm
((I'm sorry about your gandpa passing away *hug her*))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 9:37 pm
((*hugs back* I've gotten a lot of those today. They make me feel better))  

SladinForever

Mana_Moitie

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 3:17 pm
((Im sorry to hear that your grandafther died.))

Nocturna looked around and decided to go check things out in her new surroudings. She then remembered something. I still have Raven's book and mine. Meaning I can bring back a old friend...." Nocturna looked for Phoenix and finally found her.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 3:27 pm
((Thanks guys))
"Sure. I'll help you," Phoenix said. "Just tell me what to do."  

SladinForever

DarkMalchior

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 9:05 pm
Malchior was setting on the roof, not knowing wants going on. He took a deep breath and sigh as he try to forcing his dark side into a small box in his mind.
((Your welcome.))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 10:14 pm
((Your Welcome.))

"I'll need candles, maybe about six or seven." Nocturna drew a circle and wrote some weird words in the circle."  

Mana_Moitie

DarkMalchior

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 8:25 am
He open his eyes feeling something thats not right. He got up and pull out a leather book, looking for the feeling.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 11:21 am
Before Nocturna could continue, she had to stopped. The words of warning resurfaced in her head from her dear old cousin Raven. Is Raven really right about the portal never being able to close if I perform this spell?  

Mana_Moitie

DarkMalchior

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 12:55 pm
He drop the book and fall back, "Not this feeling...it's feel so wrong...like I feel it before...". He start to his as he try to get up and then roar out loud as his mind show him darkness and flames, "stop it....Stop it...STOP IT...", his eyes glow deep red as he try to get up.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 4:07 pm
"Is everything okay Nocturna?" Phoenix asked.  

SladinForever

Mana_Moitie

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 10:23 am
"Oh, well kind of. My cousin warned me of a portal never being able to close if I performed ths spell."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 2:35 pm
"Oh," Phoenix said. "Is that a bad thing?"  

SladinForever

Mana_Moitie

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 9:09 pm
"Well I guess I could go ahead and explain it to you in a easy way. You see this portal, opens a random dimension. It could be any one. Now, once it opens it stays open for a very very long time. If we somehow open the one my cousin spoke of, then we have to get as far way from this place as possible. Until we come up with a plan to stop the portal and undo it's harm."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff