Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Kingdom Hearts Battle Front! x3 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 10:14 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
*While walking, the Prince begins to feel tremors in the ground.*

"No. Not now."

*He begins to run, Berry still in his arms.*
Berry opens her eyes, and sees the Pince carrying her and running."whats going on?"
"The Dahaka, it's back."
"thats not good."
"I'm sorry but I can't talk right now. I have to keep my mind on getting away."
Berry stays queit and closes her eyes.
*The Prince runs trhough the city weaving in and out of alleyways. Eventually he runs to the outskirts of the city. There is an entrance to a forest. He looks back, and the Dahaka is still chasing him. He begins to run through the forest. He eventually reaches the area where Damos and Naota are fighting. He stops and looks back at them.*

"I would suggest you two run."

*He turns back around and continues running.*  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 10:19 am
Berry looks around at the forest.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 12:00 pm
*just turns around and stares at it and as it runs into him the monster runs through him like he wasnt even there like he was ghost *  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 12:04 pm
((Oh, yeah. I forgot it only hurts me and anyone I'm associated with. sweatdrop ))
*The Prince continues running with Berry in his arms. He hides behind a tree and the Dahaka passes them. He sets Berry down.*

"It think we'll be safe for a while."  

Huggable Band Nerd

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 12:06 pm
Spartan-622
((Oh, yeah. I forgot it only hurts me and anyone I'm associated with. sweatdrop ))
*The Prince continues running with Berry in his arms. He hides behind a tree and the Dahaka passes them. He sets Berry down.*

"ok."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 12:17 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622

"ok."
((actually i was going to say he can turn into a memory cause he can controll memories and he can turn him self into one))  

hydra4

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 12:20 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622

"ok."
((actually i was going to say he can turn into a memory cause he can controll memories and he can turn him self into one))
((Yeah, but the Dahaka has no memories. It has one purpose in life and that is to kill the Prince.))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 12:24 pm
Spartan-622
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622

"ok."
((Yeah, but the Dahaka has no memories. It has one purpose in life and that is to kill the Prince.))
((ok but still not controlling that things memories making him self not touchable))  

hydra4

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 12:26 pm
hydra4
Spartan-622
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622

"ok."
((ok but still not controlling that things memories making him self not touchable))
((OK))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 12:40 pm
Spartan-622
hydra4
Spartan-622
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622

"ok."
((OK))
((ok))  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 12:54 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
hydra4
Spartan-622
hydra4
((OK))
((ok))
((Let's get back to the RP now.))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 12:55 pm
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
hydra4
Spartan-622
hydra4
((OK))
((ok))
((Let's get back to the RP now.))
((ok))  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 1:45 pm
*The Prince is staring at Berry.*  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 1:51 pm
Spartan-622
"why are you staring at me?"Berry looks at The Prince.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 1:53 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
"why are you staring at me?"Berry looks at The Prince.
"Huh? Oh. I'm sorry. I'm just not used to seeing a girl with bunny ears and a cat tail."  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games