Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Favorite Female RE Character Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

T-Veronica

5,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 11:55 pm
heart Jill Valentine heart

she's just always been my fave. plus, when I first cut my hair, someone told me I looked like her, if I had the outfit from RE3.

xd

Claire would be second, since I did know about her way before I knew anything about Jill. (back when I watched my brothers play, they started with RE2, then RE3, so I liked Claire first, but I still like Jill better)

and then Ada would be third... I like her, but she's too... oh what's the word.... she's an inigma... (hope I spelled that right) >_<

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 11:28 am
hard choice but i got to say jill. She has been fighting longer than claire. Even though claire is my favorite blaugh

Not to mention jill lived against the tyrant and nemesis  

mystery rei

Mr. Kennedy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 12:23 pm
rayeleen
hard choice but i got to say jill. She has been fighting longer than claire. Even though claire is my favorite blaugh

Not to mention jill lived against the tyrant and nemesis

Besides Nemmy, Clarie has lived against just as much.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 6:07 pm
Claire had the kindness to take in an annoying brat like Sherry...that shows she has huge heart and is responsible.Jill has always been out for herself and...Guys obviously...running around like that with a mini skirt and tube top.  

xXxXx iRiS hEaRt xXxXx

xXxXx iRiS hEaRt xXxXx

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 6:09 pm
Not to mention steve...That girl has some tollerence I'll tell ya that!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 6:14 pm
xXxXx iRiS hEaRt xXxXx
Claire had the kindness to take in an annoying brat like Sherry...that shows she has huge heart and is responsible.Jill has always been out for herself and...Guys obviously...running around like that with a mini skirt and tube top.

you have GOT to be joking. Jill is NOT out for herself. or men. mainly throughout RE3 she was looking for survivors AND trying to get out of the city.

and think about it - mini skirt and tight top, allows for more movement. you want her to wear baggy pants and a sweater? it'd weigh her down and she'd die.

T-Veronica

5,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

xXxXx iRiS hEaRt xXxXx

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 6:21 pm
Oh and stopping to pull her tits back into the damn shirt isnt gonna slow her down?...Im sorry no women runs around in a damn tube top when trying to survive...this isnt fear factor.

btw I dont think thats what the makers of RE3 were going for...they were trying to make her sexy.I dont think guys think that way when they put a 23 year old in a tube top and short skirt.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 6:22 pm
T-Veronica
you have GOT to be joking. Jill is NOT out for herself. or men. mainly throughout RE3 she was looking for survivors AND trying to get out of the city.

and think about it - mini skirt and tight top, allows for more movement. you want her to wear baggy pants and a sweater? it'd weigh her down and she'd die.
Besides, it's not like Jill saw Sherry or another child and said, "You're on your own kid." And like, she didn't go LOOKING for kids in the city. But if she stumbled on one, she'd definitely help them out.

REALISTICALLY looking at it. In RE3, Jill already had the experience from the Spencer Estate, and it may have had a terrible psychological effect on her. She saw all her teammates dead, or die in front of her eyes. She may have seemed a bit colder after that.
The only one Claire saw die, really, was Chief, and she wasn't very crazy about him to begin with.  

Biohazard EXTREME

xXxXx iRiS hEaRt xXxXx

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 6:23 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
T-Veronica

Besides, it's not like Jill saw Sherry or another child and said, "You're on your own kid." And like, she didn't go LOOKING for kids in the city. But if she stumbled on one, she'd definitely help them out.

REALISTICALLY looking at it. In RE3, Jill already had the experience from the Spencer Estate, and it may have had a terrible psychological effect on her. She saw all her teammates dead, or die in front of her eyes. She may have seemed a bit colder after that.
The only one Claire saw die, really, was Chief, and she wasn't very crazy about him to begin with.
Steve.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 6:36 pm
xXxXx iRiS hEaRt xXxXx
Steve.
That was random... Steve what?  

Biohazard EXTREME

Mr. Kennedy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 6:39 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
xXxXx iRiS hEaRt xXxXx
Steve.

Yes. Iris your getting a bit random. And that Star Wars comment over there was random too...

Anyway. I don't think it was strange of Jill dressing that way. Maybe she just wanted to be comfotable after the Mansion thing but whatever.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 6:39 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
xXxXx iRiS hEaRt xXxXx
Steve.
Man Gaia is gay.But uh I will finish this debate later...I love debating dont you?  

xXxXx iRiS hEaRt xXxXx

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 6:43 pm
Mr. Kennedy
Yes. Iris your getting a bit random. And that Star Wars comment over there was random too...

Anyway. I don't think it was strange of Jill dressing that way. Maybe she just wanted to be comfotable after the Mansion thing but whatever.
Maybe she was taking a walk in the city when Outbreak hit and ended up being on the run ever since, and therefore, had no thought of, or chance to change.

EDIT: And yes, I do love debating.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 6:49 pm
Mr. Kennedy
Biohazard EXTREME
xXxXx iRiS hEaRt xXxXx
Steve.

have you ever wore a tube top and mini skirt? rofl

Comfortable?...But I dont expect a man to find it odd...But most women wouldnt change into something like that while trying to survive.Short shorts are fine and what was wrong with a regular shirt?  

xXxXx iRiS hEaRt xXxXx

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 6:55 pm
xXxXx iRiS hEaRt xXxXx
have you ever wore a tube top and mini skirt? rofl

Comfortable?
Like I said, I just think she was caught at the wrong place at the wrong time.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff