Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
In Dawn and Twilight: the lost keyblade masters Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hydra4

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 3:11 pm
*starts to breath less deeply and drops to the ground and the keyblade dissapears*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 3:14 pm
Daermon rolled his eyes and walked over to the prone Naota and grabbed him by the collar and picked him up. He put a wierd vial under his nose and made him breathe in.  

The Dark Paladin

hydra4

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 3:24 pm
huh wha what happend  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 3:31 pm
Daermon dropped him on the ground and said" Get your keyblade out again...We dont have much time.."  

The Dark Paladin

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 5:01 pm
"What's this? A newcomer?"He said looking at Naota."This should make things more interesting. Huh... It would seem this boy is in pain. Good."He said with a smile. "I will stay close to these people until I have learned their intentions."

*Noticing the keyblades.*

"What are those silly weapons? They look like Giant keys. *chuckles to himself* "No matter. They are no match for my scythe."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 5:17 pm
bixyll dropped in from a portal in the air he landed on the ground " Hello fellas"  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 5:22 pm
"Another one? Man, My day just keeps getting better and better." Nightcleaver whispered to himself.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 5:24 pm
bixyll sensed the darkness from the man on the hill he teleported up in front of him he yelled back down to the poeple on the gorund "Looks like ive caught a spy  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 5:34 pm
*Without warning, Nightcleaver's scythe appeared and he started to attack the newcomer*

"It would seem that your senses are very keen. No mere mortal could usually detect me. What are you? Some kind of strange monster in human form? No matter. I will take my leave now."

*He then disappeared.*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 5:36 pm
Spartan-622
*Without warning, Nightcleaver's scythe appeared and he started to attack the newcomer*

"It would seem that your senses are very keen. No mere mortal could usually detect me. What are you? Some kind of strange monster in human form? No matter. I will take my leave now."

*He then disappeared.*

Bixyll blocked all of them with reflega " im no monnster im not human either bixyll back flipped off the hill and landed back down on the ground  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

The Dark Paladin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 6:15 pm
Daermon looked at the New comer and took up his Chaos Keyblades."I hope youve enjoyed living, because you are my next target."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 6:22 pm
" i enjoy nothing" bixyll pulled out his blade darkness emited from it and it floated around him ( like sora final form )  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

The Dark Paladin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 6:32 pm
Daermon laughed. " you think you are the only one with a life of Darkness....Youre more idiotic than I thought" He said as he melted into the Shadows  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 6:35 pm
bixyll jumped up into the air and just hung up their "you know me and you arent that different"  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

The Dark Paladin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 7:00 pm
" Your right..." Daermons red eyes gleamed as he pulled himself out of the shadows above Bixyll. " I wonder Why our paths havent crossed before..."  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff