Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
[Raikiri] No. 725 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ko Miyabi

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 6:00 pm
"Oh, so now I'm beserk, then? Great. Just what I always wanted," she thought sarcastically with a short mental laugh. "But I'm also cute, according to you, so it all evens out. Barking mad, but irresistibly adorable. What a lovely combination." She grinned. "Oh no. Of course I wouldn't. Never in my life..." she said aloud, smirking micheviously.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 5:27 am
"Yes, you are very cute. I would never lie. I am built on telling the truth." He grinned.Most of the time anyway... He began to chuckle as he devilishly rubbed his hands together. "So..." He began to pretend as if he was on a game show. "Why don't you tell me a little abit about yourself?" He gently put his hand on top of hers. He wondered whether she would pull away or not.  

AmuroMezuki

Ko Miyabi

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 5:09 pm
Amorella flinched slightly, but didn't move her hand. "Um... my life's been pretty boring other than the whole shape-shifting deal," she replied with a laugh, "I was apparently switched out with a changeling, as I mentioned before. I grew up in Britain... then, um... I -er- my family moved here." She grinned nervously, hoping that story would suffice.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 12:08 pm
amorella22
Amorella flinched slightly, but didn't move her hand. "Um... my life's been pretty boring other than the whole shape-shifting deal," she replied with a laugh, "I was apparently switched out with a changeling, as I mentioned before. I grew up in Britain... then, um... I -er- my family moved here." She grinned nervously, hoping that story would suffice.
"well then, I guess you must feel pretty lonely sometimes". He slowly put his arm around her.  

AmuroMezuki

Ko Miyabi

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 2:10 pm
"Yeah, I do sometimes," she said. "But not so much anymore. I have a friend now. And my younger sister goes to Ria," she added, smiling faintly. "I wonder where she is right now..." she thought absently to herself.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 7:42 am
"Well, I suppose it's good to have family around with you..." He looked at her as he could tell her mind was elsewhere. "Maybe you should go see her sometime before today is over...you know, make her feel at home while she's here." He looked around the room. "What do you say...?" He stared at her as he waited for an answer. So, I really am a friend to her...I never would have guess it. He chuckled to himself slightly.  

AmuroMezuki

Ko Miyabi

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 12:24 am
"Uhm... I think she's fine," Amorella replied softly. "I'm not so sure that she'd want to see me," she mumbled, looking away. Amorella shifted in her seat nervously as an awkward pause came about after what she had said.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 5:38 am
Amuro looked at her and let out a sigh under his breath. What is going on here....why wouldn't here sister want to see her? He walked around the side of her and took a kneel in front of her. He placed his hands softly on her's. "What's wrong, why wouldn't your sister want to see you...of all people?"  

AmuroMezuki

Ko Miyabi

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 11:42 am
Amorella gave her a half-hearted glare and replied, "She just wouldn't, okay?" She rubbed her temples with her index-fingers and let out a heavy sigh. "Just drop it, alright."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 5:47 am
"I don't think so...why should I?" He looked at her rubbing her temples. "Sorry, I just really want to know is all." He stood up and headed for the fridge. As he searched the fridge he spoke. "It's not good to keep everything inside you know. You should tell someone." He smiled to himself. "Like me?"  

AmuroMezuki

Ko Miyabi

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 2:46 pm
"Well so far I've lived holding stuff inside, so I think I can handle it a bit more," she said, her glare hardening. Amorella stood up and turned in the general direction of the door. "I think I need to go," she said quietly.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 7:51 am
Amuro ran in front of the door and stopped. " Am I really that distant from you..." Amuro looked her straight into her eyes. "You're sister doesn't want to see you..." His voice became demandingly serious. "So what...who cares...my family is gone, it's just me, you don't see me trying to avoid the topic like you, I let it out, and then leave it behind. So, if you can't handle telling one person, someone who actually cares about what's going on..." He paused, then grabbed his overcoat and katanas. "Nevermind." He put his things on, threw his katana over his sword and into his sheath. "Before I leave I will say this though...If you don't care...why should I right?" Amuro turned his back and headed for the door. That was harsh...Amuro-kun.  

AmuroMezuki

Ko Miyabi

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 9:14 pm
Amorella fliched as he spoke. "Ouch... that one hurt," came the involuntary mental thought. He couldn't hear her any longer, but she didn't want to hear herself either. Amorella hated herself... She tensed and turned her icy eyes on him. "You want to know what happened? Do you really want to know?" she said coldly.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 4:36 am
He turned around, returning her stare with a cold look of his own. "Yes...That should be obvious...but I won't force you to tell me." He turned back around putting his hand on the door knob. "You have to come to terms with yourself first." Amuro stopped at the door and pondered his thoughts for a moment.  

AmuroMezuki

Ko Miyabi

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 9:22 pm
"Yeah. I guess you're right," she said harshly. Amorella pushed past Amuro and headed out the door. As she walked down the hallway, her pace slowed but didn't stop. She sighed and kept walking, trying to gather her thoughts together.  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff