Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Who's the best protagonist? (Re-Vote) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who is your favorite main character?
  Rebecca Chambers
  Billy Coen
  Chris Redfield
  Jill Valentine
  Leon Kennedy
  Claire Redfield
  Ark Thompson
  Bruce McGivern
View Results

OfWenzel

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 6:26 pm
I still think that Rebecca, Jill,Chirs,Barry, and Wesker are the Best in the Series, as well as Claire and Leon.

That is My Opinion though.

razz

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 6:29 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Sporadic77
Also quite true. Of course, it's impossible to tell if the people voting have had and experience with RE beyond RE4.

All I know is that majority of people who HAVE had Re experience beyond RE4 don't consider Leon the best/favorite character.

Imagine if they made Ashley the Focus Character of a Volume.
sweatdrop

ninja

razz

OfWenzel

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 9:53 pm
OfWenzel
Biohazard EXTREME
Sporadic77
Also quite true. Of course, it's impossible to tell if the people voting have had and experience with RE beyond RE4.

All I know is that majority of people who HAVE had Re experience beyond RE4 don't consider Leon the best/favorite character.

Imagine if they made Ashley the Focus Character of a Volume.
If that was to happen then I find it hard playing a video game called Resident Evil.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 9:49 am
I'd say Leon is the best main, even though im not much of a RE2 player but im reading the book right now, Leon was also kick a** in RE4, which is a great game. So i go with Leon!!!!  

DavidOshi

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 12:03 pm
DavidOshi
I'd say Leon is the best main, even though im not much of a RE2 player but im reading the book right now, Leon was also kick a** in RE4, which is a great game. So i go with Leon!!!!

Have you played any other RE games? Like 0, 1, Code Veronica or 3? If not, why are you even here?  
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 11:40 pm
Clare and Jill are bouth hot cick a** chics. I cant coose between them. Rebecca Is ok to just cuz she is young and could fight back. heart  

carloschaidez

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 10:27 am
carloschaidez
Clare and Jill are bouth hot cick a** chics. I cant coose between them. Rebecca Is ok to just cuz she is young and could fight back. heart

As long as you didn't say Leon, I'm happy.  
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 3:34 pm
HAIL CLAIREAPALAZZO!!!!  

Garcian Smith

Distinct Citizen

5,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 6:30 pm
CAPITAIN MOOSE!!
HAIL CLAIREAPALAZZO!!!!
You just officially made Claire uncool.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 1:05 pm
Billy & Wesker smile  

DivinityGrace

antoniomej4

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 3:25 pm
leon, resident evil 4  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 3:37 pm
AH! I can't decide! They're all so awesome! Um...Billy? Wesker? Leon? Steve (XD)? Even Alfred just because he's so funny and annoying. Um...or even Claire. AH! Can...not...decide...>>  

saritasunshine

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 5:39 pm
Neither Wesker, Steve or Leon have ever been main characters. I guess Wesker can be considered a main character in Umbrella Chronicles, but still. He's a villain, never the protagonist.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 7:18 pm
What? Do...you have a different definition of main? Or maybe I missed something at the beginning of the thread...I'm sorry if I did. But why wouldn't they be? Wesker's been the main antagonist and the one pulling all of the strings for the entire series. Unless I missed something, it never said that they had to be the protagonist, just a main character. Leon however has had two games where he's been the main protagonist (or one of them at least) so I have no idea, even by your definition how he wouldn't e one. Okay, so maybe Steve never got his own game...and he died (or maybe not according to what Wesker said at the end), but he was still the main supporting character...which makes him not a main character...crap...>< Sorry about that one. My own logic disapproved itself there...But Wesker and Leon are still main characters...

And all of this is entirely beyond the point. I just so happen to like all of the characers that I listed because they're awesome. Does it really matter if a few, on technicalities, aren't really main? Since when has this ever been about logical technicalities and finding inconsistancies in other people's opinions? I'm a fan just like you and I think that I have a right to have fun and not take everything so seriously as you are forcing me to. By the way, other people said Wesker and Leon before, and you never said anything to them because this isn't a calculus class and it's only for fun. I just thought I'd point that out.  

saritasunshine

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 9:45 pm
Well, I see main characters as, like I said, protagonists.
RE0: Rebecca, Billy
RE1/REmake: Jill, Chris
RE2: Leon, Claire
RE3: Jill
CVX: Claire, Chris

Then there are side kicks:
RE1/REmake: Barry, Rebecca
RE2: Sherry, Ada
RE3: Carlos
CVX: Steve

And the villains:
RE0: Marcus
RE1/REmake: Wesker
RE2: Irons, Anette
RE3: Nicholai
CVX: Wesker, Alexia

But like I said, Main Characters, to me, are the protagonists, so neither the sidekicks nor the villains.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff