Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Umbrella Waste Factory:: (Caution! Biohazardous waste!)
Who should Leon pick? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Well?
Claire, definitly
31%
 31%  [ 14 ]
Ada of course!
36%
 36%  [ 16 ]
Ashley! Yay!
6%
 6%  [ 3 ]
He should just stay single!!! XD
25%
 25%  [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 44

Mr. Tough Guy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 6:59 am
Surprisingly, until Claire gets over her little brotherly love complex there, Ashley would be the one most likely to stay with him over the long haul. Ada is too much a bad girl, and for all Leon's interest in her, she's always made it quite clear that she can't/won't be with him. Claire, again, is still too fixated on Chris, but once Wesker is dead and Umbrella completely destroyed, she may figure that he's safe and start looking at other men. Ashley on the other hand, is the only one without a lot of excess baggage, and, if she were REALLY in love with Leon, I believe she would be a good relationship choice.

This is all moot anyway, as Leon is quite clearly a homosexual. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 9:10 am
Im gonna ignore that last comment. stare xd  

Mr. Kennedy

Ithmara

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 10:36 am
stare why the hell would leon be a homosexual! GAHHH!!!! how could anyone think that!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 12:28 pm
Sporadic77
LMAO xd  

Uenna

Knights of the Realm

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 1:14 pm
Sporadic77
Surprisingly, until Claire gets over her little brotherly love complex there, Ashley would be the one most likely to stay with him over the long haul. Ada is too much a bad girl, and for all Leon's interest in her, she's always made it quite clear that she can't/won't be with him. Claire, again, is still too fixated on Chris, but once Wesker is dead and Umbrella completely destroyed, she may figure that he's safe and start looking at other men. Ashley on the other hand, is the only one without a lot of excess baggage, and, if she were REALLY in love with Leon, I believe she would be a good relationship choice.

I agree. ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 1:26 pm
Sporadic77

You wish. xd  

Biohazard EXTREME

Indalecio Jenova

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 1:27 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Sporadic77

You wish. xd

You mean he ain't?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 2:04 pm
Prince_Saffir
You mean he ain't?
He DOES like Ada.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Indalecio Jenova

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 2:05 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Prince_Saffir
You mean he ain't?
He DOES like Ada.

Then maybe he's bi. Oo;;; I always assumed he was gay.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 2:09 pm
Prince_Saffir
Biohazard EXTREME
Prince_Saffir
You mean he ain't?
He DOES like Ada.

Maybe if he was real, but I don't think that Capcom would make a bi character.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Indalecio Jenova

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 2:11 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Prince_Saffir
Biohazard EXTREME
Prince_Saffir
You mean he ain't?
He DOES like Ada.

Maybe if he was real, but I don't think that Capcom would make a bi character.

Although some of their characters are kinda swishy, I guess not. ^^;;;  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 2:37 pm
stare Its a very strange thought... Leon is straight. But there is the few scenes with Luis...  

Mr. Kennedy

Knights of the Realm

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 2:42 pm
Mr. Kennedy
stare Its a very strange thought... Leon is straight. But there is the few scenes with Luis...

Luis is VERY swishy. One does wonder, no?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 2:58 pm
Mr. Kennedy
3nodding  

Uenna

Mr. Tough Guy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 4:09 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Prince_Saffir
You mean he ain't?
He DOES like Ada.

He could just be interested in her fashion sense.... whee  
::Umbrella Waste Factory:: (Caution! Biohazardous waste!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games