Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fantasy Roleplay Guild; All That And A Box Of Pocky!

Back to Guilds

Reply Immortal Thief Roleplay
The Immortal Thief Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saku?
She's so cool and brilliant.
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
:D She so awesome.
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
I like her style.
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
She's okay.
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
Erm... not my type.
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
Yuck. No thanks.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

Mikujin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 11:42 am
What Shinobu had said was not at all surprising, Izumo thought to himself. Ever since he had found that she tried to help Melora after he had... attacked her, she'd been blaming herself for Melora's condition. Tentatively, he clasped her hand within his own.

"I wish you'd quite blaming yourself for Melora, Shinobu. It's not your fault. But for now, please, just rest." Slowly and carefully, he set her hand down. She was tired, it was plain to see. She needed rest, and he wasn't about to stop her.

He decided, however, that he was getting hungry. It had been nearly a day since he last ate anything, and his stomach was making that painfully obvious. Shinobu would be fine now, she was safe, it was alright to leave her alone to rest. Closing the door behind him, Izumo began descending the spiral staircase to the main floor. Heading towards the pantry, Izumo noticed to thieves talking to each other. Normally, he wouldn't have stopped, or cared. One of them, however, was Aoki. Hunger could wait, he supposed, but he had best inform Aoki immediately that her sister was safe; she had probably already checked for her.

"Excuse me," he said as he approached the two. "Aoki... Shinobu is safe. I brought he back several hours ago. If you'd like to see her, she's in my room. Up the staircase over that way," he said as he pointed, "first door on the left. She might be sleeping, though; please, let her rest if she is. She needs it." Slowly, he turned away, preparing to leave again to the pantry.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 2:36 pm
((0.o So many posts!))

Tomoyo entered the theater with a sigh. She could hear the others talking, a murmur that smoothly wove its way about the stage and hall. She needed some time to mull over the incidents that had happened, from Melora's sudden disappearence to the ominous appearance of the bloody, shadowed figure. Perhaps...next time I'm out, I'll search for him, she thought hesitantly.

Lirdianc

Tsubasa Reservoir

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 2:36 pm
Aoki turned quickly, abandoned by Taketo. Glaring icy hot daggers of doom at Izumo, she stood up and shook a bit. If she could at least make one last attempt to scold him for taking his sister, she would.

"Izumo-suke!" She yelled at him, taking the hardest swing at his face she could muster, quick burst of energy from anger quickly diminishing after one small punch. "I... Can't belive you..." Aoki huffed, so tired it was suddenly becoming hard to breathe. "Shin-chan... Is always so worried about me. And you took my only chance to do something nice for her. If I couldn't get Melora, I wanted to go get her. You... You... IDIOT!"

Yelling at him in a blind rage, she attepmted one last time to slap him in the face before turning and dashing up the stairs to her room. If she had any luck, Suki would come to her rescue. Tears fell down her face as she entered her room, collapsing into her pillows.

"I can't belive it. I can't do anythin for Shin-chan." She sobbed into one of her pillows, the feeling of needing sleep completely gone. "Izu-kun... Your such an idiot."

Edit: This post looked so long when I typed it. ;-; Need to try harder and spend more than two minutes on it next time.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 2:55 pm
Taketo could still feel a mustered prescence in the air, that nearly sent shivers down his spine...a first in almost his whole life. The stranger was here, he just knew it! He quickly spun around and kept scanning around, but the further he ventured, the emptier it was. He took in a deep sigh and relaxed his stance...he was becoming real jumpy. Though, he could've swore someone was here. Taketo struck at the ground as hard as he good leaving a deep imprint in the ground. In sent a shuddered rupture through his arm, but didn't even affect him.

Turning, back to walk, he kept his guard up with his sword still out still feeling the prescense of his attacker in the woods, which were losing visibility. He finally sheathed his katana and let out a sigh of relief as he came back into sight of the theatre, which...seemed larger than usual. Taketo leaped onto the rooftops, making a soft landing toward the the edge of the vast roof. He walks across to the far side and sits amongst a flat portion to stair at the barely-visible sky that laid out like a globe over their mansion. Taketo was getting lost amongst the stars

TaikuNiwa

700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Edaniel
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 3:29 pm
Shinobu, watching Haru leave, turned up the corners of her mouth once more before she let go of movement alltogether. She had no strength left anymore. She knew she couldn't fight sleep, all she really needed was to rest easy.

She inhaled deeply, and then closed her eyes, ushering in sleep with open arms. However, although she was prepared for sweet dreams, what she received was very different.

~~~

Shinobu was seated alone in a room. On the ceiling of this room, painted in mean spirals, blades jutting outward at every curve, was a large almost frightful looking mosaic. There, her eyes, quickly diverting themselves from the almost dizzying sight, became planted to the wall before her, which had what seemed like large pillow cases strewn about it, hung there by large rusted nails. They had some of the most horrifying imaged she'd ever seen painted on them in a suggestive dark red-brown paint. Scraming faces, the lips cr_cking and cheeks splitting with pain, and a human body stretched about over large upturned nails, piercing her through the back, were just a few of these painted images. After a moment of terr_r, she noticed that the fabrics these graphics were mounted on weren't pillow cases at all but large human skins, like pelts hung to dry.

At this shinobu began to struggle, she could breath, could beat, couldn't move, she needed to be out of this place. all these images she just couldn't cope.

That was when Shinobu realised that she was now strapped down to a large stone bed, like a large slab of tombstone lying horizaontally on the ground. Dried bl**d staining various places on this stoney table she was now trapped on.

Now, being laid, she had no choice but to stare up at the nausiating sprials above, which she found a great deal more settling than the gorey images on the skins ariound her, but much more stomache turning were they. And, through all this, she was beginning to lose all her sense of reason, the world was whirling, and the blades pointing each of the spirals over her head were coming closer with every passing second. She knew there wasn't too much time left now.

[Alright, everyone, just incase you don't know, THIS ITALIC STUFF IS A DREAM! She isn't really being d! Just to clear that up. And I know I blatantly rippedoff the pc game "Torment" what with the spirals, skins and metal slab. But hey, they weren't all at once when it came to Torment. They were all in different places.
And I serious doubt any of you guys have played that game either. It was a scary one, like Diablo 2, but not as bad. Very morbid, obsessed with , but not gorey. And I liked the limlims.]

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 3:37 pm
((Ack, my bad. Sorry for my lazyness of not reading previous posts. ^_^;; I'm just gonna get my guy out of there and back to Tao-san. You said he returned, correct? Good to see you too Tsubasy biggrin

Diablo 2 rocked until everyone figured out how to hack all the items and such...))

Suki-san was distracted with these figures interacting before him, thats when he was reminded of his main objective of wandering so far outwards. His scarf had been seperated from him and its return was iminant. He shifted his view away from the window he was peering through, and turned backwards hoping not to create any noise to appeal to the people inside, or anywhere in his surroundings. From there, he followed the path from which he came. His small feet had made indents in the grass, leading is course like a rabbits small pattering feet in the cold snow. The sunlight outside made his eyes twinkle and he was just as innocent as any other creature in the depths of that forest. Overhead, a body of birds chirped as they strode across the soft blue sky. Suki relized how much he loved the free beauty of nature. It was like his replacement for the night sky in the wake of day. As time passed and Suki grew tired and rested, he relized how close he was from home and forced himself to trudge on. Suki had a great memory for directions. He could remember every corkscrew and pitchfork in the paths that he followed. Also, he had a good idea of his surroundings when he went there, and could plot an effective alternative.

Once he finally set foot at home, he was exhausted. His small body couldn't take much more for today so he decided to find a place to rest. In the distance he could see that the sun wouldn't be setting immediately, but would take its time as Suki had arrived early. He made his way to a small straw hammock behind a cluster of strong, tall, Oak trees. His petit structure fit in snug inside it and he stared at the sky. From time to time he would reach to the side looking for his sash and remember that he had failed to retreive it. It was in capable hands though, so he trusted that it would return to him in the morning. His soft grey eyes peered to the clouds and other bodies in the sky. He talked to them as if they were another person.

"Can you tell me what its like?"
Suki would pause as if it replied.
"I mean, being able to float up there, free, forever without burdens?"
The cloud was drifting by slowly in the soft breeze.
"Yeah, sometimes I feel like I can relate. But do you ever question where your going.. or why your going there? Where your going to end up."

The cloud was soon behind a mountain in the distance seemingly avoiding further interrogation.

"I guess its better not to question things. Especially when you KNOW your not going to get any answers."  

The Jashu

Edaniel
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 3:37 pm
"Now that I've got your sole attention." Began a female voice from somewhere out of sight. "I've got a little favour to ask of you."

As Shinobu's ears began to function, hearing this woman speak, she began to gain her senses once more,. Her wind was still whirling, and she found it difficult to breath, but she was clinging on now. She deicded her best chance of survival was to keep listening to this woman speak, and pray to god that the woman didn't mute.

"Shinobu, it's me, your old friend, you don't remember me, nor should you, but I've got you here now, in this tortuous dream, and "I'm going to ask something very important of you. And you WANT to listen."

Shinobu inwardly nodded, hot tears burning her cheeks as they streamed from her eyes.

"The young gurl, Melora, carried a rabbit doll, and now it is in the hands on Nia, one of your fellow thieves. I know that you are capable of handling this, so I'm going to DEAMND of you that you retrieve the doll from her and bring it to me, deep into the darkest wood, where you must leave it, for me."

Shinobu tried to protest, but she couldn't seem to move, nothing of her body would serve her in any other way than to listen to this woman.

"You WILL retrieve this rabbit doll for me, or else every moment you doze, you will be returned to this hell. And, regardless of your immortality, you NEED to sleep."

Shinobu's eyes shot open, boiling water gushed over her face, pinching deafly at her skin.

"Very good, I assume you understand. Now, go get that doll, and do as I say. The darkest wood, before night rolls back around. Or else we two will meet again." the voice made one last threat before it dissapeared and Shinobu instantly woke.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 3:43 pm
"I need to find... her..." Shinobu gasped as she dragged her numb body out of bed. Eyes streaming with tear, cool ones for once, that luckily forsted her hot skin. And relieved her. But she couldn't get too comfy, Shinobu thought to herself as she struggle, wobbily to her legs. She knew she needed sleep, but that could not come, not until she'd done whatever that person asked her to.

"Someone help me..." she cried as she hit the door and sutmbled her way out into the hallway.

~~~

Immortal;
1. not mortal; not liable or subject to ; undying: our immortal souls.
2. remembered or celebrated through all time: the immortal words of Lincoln.
3. not liable to perish or decay; imperishable; everlasting.
4. perpetual; lasting; constant: an immortal enemy.
5. of or pertaining to immortal beings or immortality.
6. (of a laboratory-cultured cell line) capable of dividing indefinitely.

Yes, unable to die, to receive wounds, to feel physical pain. But in truth, those are the sorts of pain with which human can, and were meant to cope with. When really, the pain that is to be most feared, is that of which is not physical. Fear, lonliness, unearthly pain brought about in dreams or halucinations. Not unlike that of the rabbit doll. True immortality was a curse, a sick curse which would undoubtedly engulf all. The gift of immortality is no more than a facade, a mask to hide the real truth, that Immortal, merely means subejectable solely to the worst type of pain.
And when it's all that goes, it will go a lot more often than for anyone else.

Meaning no one is safe.

Edaniel
Captain

Edaniel
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 3:46 pm
[Well, I happen to think I just made some very significant, powerful, and relevant posts. Some I'm going to take a restie restie. And yuppers, I know I'm good.

mrgreen ]

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 4:10 pm
(( *Sob* Shin-chan that was creepy! I don't like scary things like a horror movie! Your just too good at horror. *Sob sob* Scary paintings!))

Aoki didn't want to move. A throbbing pain in her head told her her sister was in some kind of horrible pain. In an act of sheer selfishness, she completely ignored it.

"She probebly just woke up and saw Izu-bozu right over her. I don't think it's safe for her to be in his room."

Glaring heatedly at her floor, she grabbed a large round basket filled with soaps and foams and bath salts, simply pushing off her torn and worn clothing. Placing a towel tightly around her small frame and another around her hair, ends and pieces of unruly hair sticking out, she stuck her head out her door.

Good. No one there.

Tip-toeing down the hall, she groaned and slapped her forehead. The large bath room was on this side. The private one was right past Izumo's room on the other side of the messime. Right where everyone can see her. Quickly returning back to her room, and placed on a kimono, keeping the front closed with her arms. Without incident, she found her way just outside the bathroom.

'There is a god.' She sighed in relief, pulling open the door only to be blasted by steam. 'It's name is Bath.'

Grinning and shutting the door, she giggled ((Still hate that word)) and turned the hot water on in the bath. If luck was with her, she could have a nice bath and not have everyone go crazy and scream. If luck wasn't with her...

Well, she'd pretend not to care.

Tsubasa Reservoir

Edaniel
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 4:22 pm
[Lol, I know. Horror's my thing. Just not disgusting horror, tasteful horror, ne?]  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 5:24 pm
After his encounter with Aoki was through, Izumo continued on his way to the pantry. He was somewhat distraught, but more confused than anything. What had she said? You took my only chance to do something nice for her. He couldn't understand it. Must be a sibling thing, he thought as he continued searching through the pantry. It was an understandable confusion then; with no brothers or sisters, Izumo couldn't know what Aoki was talking about.

He finally settled on simple bread and meat, nothing much. His stomach needed to adjust to having food, and he wasn't much in the mood for cooking. Once finished his snack of a meal, Izumo fetched a quick drink of water. Refreshing. His body felt better immediately, though it wasn't as if he'd die of hunger.

After cleaning up his small mess, Izumo began walking back towards his room. Aoki was nowhere to be found, as he passed near where he'd seen her before. He began ascending the spiral staircase below the hall to his room. Something, or someone, was making some noise at the top. Not much, but it was enough to get Izumo's attention; he increased his pace slightly, climbing stairs two or three at a time. When he reached the top, he could see Shinobu staggering about. What is she doing?

"Shinobu, you shouldn't be up," he said matter-of-factly, as he braced her, putting his shoulder beneath hers. "You know, Shinobu, you really should be resting..."  

Mikujin

~Teri-Kaitou~

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 6:50 pm
(( Where is Bean?! ))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 8:37 pm
Shinobu, tears flailing from her sunken eyes, began to nearly sob into the shoulder of Izumo's shirt, which, having him bracing her at the moment, was the nearest thing to her face. Everything was still spinning within her, and she still felt choked for breath. After that dream she could scarceley think, more less steal something from another thief and deliver it to a covert adressee. Everything was still shaking, as if her pupils were dancing inside her head, she didn't know what she could do. Now, in all rights, she was trapped. She didn't EVER want to chance having that horrifying dream again, whilst right now, after that attack from Melora, she needed nothing more than sleep. She needed to lie down, but if she did she could very likely slip into her own undoing. As if every second passing she needed to keep her eyes open was a million years of hard labour.

Ironic, how the doll, the little rabbit doll, which had inflicted so much damage upon her, causing her to need this sleep so badly, was now the only thing that could save her from sleep. Like her hero was her enemy. Her god was her devil. She felt so confused, and so trapped.

And she knew she'd need help. mostly from Nia, whom the voice had said posessed the doll that she now needed so badly.

She let out a dry sob and tried to push away from Izumo, wanted to get going, as fast as she could, in the directino of Nia. To bellow out for her, to get this over with so she could finally rest.

Shinobu was in hell.

Edaniel
Captain

hell_kara

Moonlight Hunter

9,725 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 12:36 am
Yue walked into the deepest part of the forest looking for something that she left there.Where she encountered 3 theifs that was looking for her for some odd reason..Then they attacked her but she dodged the front slash and the vertical slash attempt at her and she counter attacked them by using her quarter staff to hit them in the stomach while she used her staff to rapidly hit them in a circle but it was a percing motion..  
Immortal Thief Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff