Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fantasy Roleplay Guild; All That And A Box Of Pocky!

Back to Guilds

Reply Immortal Thief Roleplay
Immortal Thief RP OOC Chat Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A people counter to see who is still comming on here....
  +1
View Results

Dark Slaine

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 7:20 pm
Welcome! Woo new people! I'm slowly but surely reading everything, unfortunately "Beans Omni post of OMG it's two pages on word make the horrible pain stop!" is slowing me down. Hehe, I love long posts. <--- Not sarcastic, I really do.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 8:05 pm
eek The he11?! scream *points at Faith* I know you! You're that pycho bounty hunter chick that attacked Teri!

You're not still after her bounty are you? That was like, a year ago!  

-Gippal-of-Machina-

FaithfullyBeautyful Death

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 8:08 pm
xd No, no, silly. I'm here to r/p, I bounty hunt as a side job if I'm desperate for some money. 3nodding Who'dve thought I'd find you here Mr.Machina!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 8:25 pm
I've rped as bounty hunters too! Quite a few times before. It's a good character to get a story rolling.

In any case, I'm interested to see that we've re-united more old friends through the power of the Thief Roleplay, like me and TaikuNiwa, you guys used to know each other. How great. ^^

Edaniel
Captain

~Teri-Kaitou~

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 10:16 pm
*tackles and huggles le Faith* Yay Faith-Faith! *chomps down on her arm hard and lets go* There we go, now we're even! whee  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 12:22 am
Kay.  

Edaniel
Captain

kurodo32
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 6:53 am
I regrettibly must inform all those whom this concerns which is mainly Edaniel heh... that I can no longer continue the immortal theif roleplay, I have been rather busy what with my story my comics and my school and homework and aslo the fact that I'm still moving things in the house from my old home, and so I must say I resign the place of Taninand he is now up for grabs again... P.S. My new additions will be added by tonight.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 9:12 am
Well Kurodo... That would explain why you haven't posted in forever. But alas, it is Edaniel's job ((After she wakes up. That lazy)) to mourn the loss of our rpers. I just get new ones to fill your spot.  

Tsubasa Reservoir

Edaniel
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 10:31 am
AUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!! THE HORRORRRRRR! ANGUISH! NOU!!!!!!!!! GOWD KILL ME NOWWWWW!!!!

It's alright, I had a feeling you wouldn't be in the roleplay long seeing as how you only posted once or twice, but that's cool, just as long as you don't give up on your comics the same way, however, since the comics are part of the reason you are quitting the thief RP that seems unlikely.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 11:11 am
Well Kuro, I shall send you a parting bouquet. It shall be the immortal's way of saying 'Thanks for being Here.'  

Tsubasa Reservoir

Mikujin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 1:09 pm
Why are we mourning again?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 1:27 pm
*raises a finger* I like pie.  

~Teri-Kaitou~

Tsubasa Reservoir

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 1:33 pm
Because, Miku. *Dramatic* One of our beloved and oldest roleplayers is leaving us again! Nooo... And we cannot do anything to show how gratefull we were to have him. Bad Miku. Don't forget about one of our mods!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 7:02 pm
I made a RADIOBLOG!!! FYA!!! Breaking the habit is my= <3.  

Edaniel
Captain

Dark Slaine

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 7:53 pm
I might sound like an awfully horrible person by asking this but why do you keep doing this in the roleplay?

Edaniel
[*hinata shudder*]

Immortal Thief Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas