Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: crystal chronicles, final fantasy, roleplay, video games 

Reply Memoriable / Dead Threads
[OLD RP SYSTEM] Year 1 *FINISHED EARLY* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I felt like changing the poll.
*gasp* NO WAI!
100%
 100%  [ 18 ]
Total Votes : 18

palaven
Captain

Quaint Snowfriend

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 1:59 pm
((@Othello: Perfecto.))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 7:36 pm
MizukiKazakaru
Gurdy shivered upon seeing sights of the forest, it was so very vast! Not as large as the Moschet Manor mind you, though still a place to behold. He ran behind Kikuchi instantly, he hadn't anything to fight with at the moment, "M-Miss Kikuchi, might you go on ahead? I'll be right behind you!"

She rolled her eyes, "Oi, the first magitite we find it yours whether you like it or not Gurdy," Kikuchi said simply, she starred at the forest with an Amidatty-like snippity attitude.

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

sue--chan

1,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 10:45 pm
Othello V
He rolled his eyes at the thought of fighting already. He was not looking forward to struggling through another area infested with monsters with only one companion. This thought was so strong that you could hear the sarcasm in his voice.
"Here we go..."
*draws sword, readies his shield, and prepares for battle.*
((Was that good?))
*walking slowly behind Othello* are all these realy mussroms what happend too much rain or some thing?* looking at gaigantci musrooms*"look the first monster..."* point to a small squill like ceature.who is easaly defeated and jinzy collects a fire migtic((is that how its spelled?))* "there im set this would be easyer to use."

((sorry i havent been here sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 10:52 pm
"Well done, Jinzy! I hope we can find a cure magicite soon..."
Othello looks into the distance to see nothing but a seemingly infinate amount of mushrooms. Along with the mushrooms he can see a plethora of enemies to fight. He gets exciting thinking about how much stronger he will be after they collect the myrrh drop, and how many interesting items they will find.
"Maybe I can collect some small mushrooms to send home..." Othello says in a quiet voice to himself as he nonchalantly walks along.  

Othello V
Crew

palaven
Captain

Quaint Snowfriend

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 5:21 am
MizukiKazakaru
MizukiKazakaru
Gurdy shivered upon seeing sights of the forest, it was so very vast! Not as large as the Moschet Manor mind you, though still a place to behold. He ran behind Kikuchi instantly, he hadn't anything to fight with at the moment, "M-Miss Kikuchi, might you go on ahead? I'll be right behind you!"

She rolled her eyes, "Oi, the first magitite we find it yours whether you like it or not Gurdy," Kikuchi said simply, she starred at the forest with an Amidatty-like snippity attitude.

((Sorry...I had to get off the comp))
Kara Ni turned around upon notucung she heard people running. "Kikuchi! Gurdy! Where is everyone?" Kara Ni yelled over to them before running to them, completely ignoring the aknost-stranger that was beside her.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 11:55 am
*watches Kara Ni running off* ".............great.... I had to team up with someone that leaves me." *just at that moment a couple monsters emerge from behind some tall mushrooms* "......great...." *Stealth turns and begins chasing after Kara Ni not wanting her to leave the protection of the field, nor not wanting to get attacked himself the monsters in hot pursuit.* "What a drag...."  

Stealth_McCloud

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 4:21 pm
((CAN YOU GUYS STOP USING ASTERICS FOR ACTIONS?! IT MAKES YOUR POSTS LOOK ILLITERATE AND HARD TO READ DAMMIT!!!))

Kikuchi turned, "I haven't a clue where everyone left to, oi," she answered with a shrug. Gurdy held onto her tightly as he didn't have much courage to wander into the forest.

"Why would they just abandon us like so? How rude..." Gurdy stated simply.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 10:21 pm
((I was waiting for someone to say that. n.n Thanks Mizu.))

"Abandon...that reminds me of something...OH CRAP!" Kara Ni turned around and said to Stealth in her laugh-of-an-imbarrassed voice. "Sorry for running off!"

Kara Ni turned her head to look behind Stealth. "Jeez. I hate these MONSTERS!" she ran at them and smashed her weapon of one of their heads.

palaven
Captain

Quaint Snowfriend

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 3:32 pm
Kikuchi tightened the grip on her Novice weapon, her other hand did the same toward her simple bronze shield. "Gurdy, stay as close to me as you can, but stay out of the fray until I find you some magitite..." she said, she then ran off toward a creature with much gusto in her step; swinging her sword the monster had been provoked to strike back.

Gurdy stayed close, but far enough from battle as instructed, he couldn't help but give a sigh as he felt so very useless. He had to stay strong, for Miss Kikuchi's sake!

"Go for it! Defeat them with ease!" he encouraged her.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 5:59 pm
Kara Ni yelled as she bashed another monster in the head. Soon enough the mosters were defeated and lying on the ground, either unconcious or dead. "That takes care of them!" Kara Ni laughed.

"Oh yeah! Kikuchi, Gurdy, this is Stealth. I met him after I got seperated." she said as she held out a hand, to point at him.

palaven
Captain

Quaint Snowfriend

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 4:03 pm
"Oi, a pleasure to meet you!" Kikuchi smiled as she gave a friendly wave.

"Indeed, a pleasure to make your aquantance," Gurdy added, he gave a mannerly bow.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 11:56 am
((sry if it was bugging u, u should have said it earlier.... I will stop....))

Stealth falls down to his knees gasping for breath whispering to himself. "Ugh this is a pain...." Stealth looks up at Kara Ni and gives a little glare but not a complete mean one, just one as to let her know not to run off again and leave him alone. He nods slightly. "it's ok...." He looks over at Kikuchi and blinks slightly then looks over to Gurdy and nods slightly setting down the chalice for a moment and waves very slightly. "Ya, it is a pleasure to meet you both. I would stand up but I am too weak from the lack of.... ehhhh.... I am just out of breath..." He gets up slowly and brushes the dirt off his pants and smiles slightly. "Monsters are so troublesome."  

Stealth_McCloud

sue--chan

1,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 9:17 pm
Othello V
"Well done, Jinzy! I hope we can find a cure magicite soon..."
Othello looks into the distance to see nothing but a seemingly infinate amount of mushrooms. Along with the mushrooms he can see a plethora of enemies to fight. He gets exciting thinking about how much stronger he will be after they collect the myrrh drop, and how many interesting items they will find.
"Maybe I can collect some small mushrooms to send home..." Othello says in a quiet voice to himself as he nonchalantly walks along.

"thak you sir Othello" bows "hee..i got the chalice we should keep moving"pics up chalice and starts to walk though the forest making sure you were following"wonder what we can find or get out of those monsters?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 9:40 am
Hana ran past the Mushroom Forest, looking for her fellow Caravaners. She had overslept, and missed them completely the day they left.

"Uh oh...." she sighed, but spotted the large blue (I forgot the name...>.<) animal used to pull the caravan, and she ran to it, hoping she'd see someone there.

eclestimon

palaven
Captain

Quaint Snowfriend

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 9:54 am
"Sorry for running off." Kara Ni laughed. "You okay?"
"I've got just the thing!" Kara Ni rummaged through her pack. It seemed like there were a billion thigns in the bag. He quikly pulled out a bottle of spring water and handed it to Stealth. "Here!"

((Papaopamus-the blue thing))  
Memoriable / Dead Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces