Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Back to Guilds

This is a writer's guild where all can gather for feedback and advice on all mediums of writing. Plus it's a great place for conversation. 

Tags: Writing, Writer, Writer's Block, Critiques, Friends 

Reply Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild
Newbies-Introduce yourself here! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We learned to change
  but did we change to learn?
View Results

BlackHawkGS

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 10:16 pm
Tak-Jak
ooo.
Im going to tell on you Hawk.

WAFFLES!!
He just called you unsanitary!!

Shhhh... keep this on the DL, Tak...

And hey Priestess! Or I guess I can call you Anna, since I know you in that Earth place xd The avatars are pretty sexy. Mmm, mmm, good...  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 10:22 pm
lol yes the earth place. do u want me to call you hawk or by your earth place name?? lmao xd

and you just reminded me of cambells soup....MMM MMM GOOD!!!! ....except that it's not. it's rlyrly watery/salty tasting....  

dark_water_priestess

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 10:44 pm
Sorry Hawk
I Already left a comment on her page
xd

And DW
Please Please Please
Use his "Earth Place" name
Im curious and want to know what it is.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 11:59 pm
dittoes. cool  

KirbyVictorious

dark_water_priestess

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 8:45 am
lol first i'll see if he'll let me....i don't want him to get mad at me or something lol  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 9:03 am
lol
Alright
We dont want him mad so

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

Xahmen
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 1:56 pm
dark_water_priestess
hey i'm dark_water_priestess u can call me that or any short form of that or anna or anna-chan or a-chan or pretty w/e u want cause that's what everyone else does....one person calls me poptart but please no one call me that....

so yea i'll be 17 in ....woah.... less than a month....i haven't gotten my liscense yet because i'm sooo lazy lol ^^ but ok yea i haven't rly written all that much for a while because idk....but yeah i'm hoping to get back to it if i can only find the time!!!!

gaia is sooo addicting it's incredible....and oh yes sexy the avatars most definately are

I can taste the illiteracy.
I hope your spelling is better on your pieces.
Welcome.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 3:01 pm
yeah i haven't read a book for fun in over 3 years....and online i usually go more for speed than accuracy, since i'm not supposed to be on

and thanx for the welcome ^^  

dark_water_priestess

BlackHawkGS

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 3:08 pm
My Earth place name? I don't mind if you use it. Though I like my Gaia name better... *tear*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 3:19 pm
ok i'll use that then ^^

so do you want me to call you blackhawk or just hawk?? or the full-blown blackhawkgs....which, if i remember correctly, stands for gold soul?? (sonic??)  

dark_water_priestess

Spastic waffles
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 6:50 pm
Blackhawk, you have already been smitten once.

Don't make me smite you again.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 6:58 pm
Yes, your wafflieness...

*Hides in dumpster*  

BlackHawkGS

melancholytoabeat

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 3:52 am
Hey I'm MTAB (short fo melancholytoabeat) any other name you can think of for me or Alan, Alien, mtab, or Echo-chan. 13 since april been writing since fourth grade though only pouring myself into it for the past couple of years sweatdrop not exactly great at writing but I try. I write all over the place most anything anytime anywhere, not very good at drawing but I try, love anime, manga, japan, books, other people. Been on for four months and loving it (woot) I think they should put a rock on sign in the emoticons (hehe... or not) Not usually this bland except that it's five in the morning (so...tired...) but hey. I'll go balistic sometime soon ( twisted ) Usually I'll scream heyas but kinda tired right now sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 11:55 am
Hiya BeaT!!
Can't wait to see some of your writings.
And Hey Im sure your fine.
No author every really likes their work anyways.
And And And!!
YaY! for going Ballitic!
thats always fun..
But getting up at 5 sucks
And I do it on a daily basis..
xp

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

melancholytoabeat

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 3:45 pm
hehe yeah I know what you mean. (here goes) HEYAS!!!!!! blaugh Thanks for the name Tak you have my sympathy I was just up at five because I had some other stuff to do this morning hehe sweatdrop MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA twisted (haven't got a clue why I did that u but hey^_^) I know you from another guild hehehe twisted (again...) what is this I hear about black hawk being smitten. Tak it's not unsanitary just spur of the moment as said "it seemed like a good idea at the time' hehe  
Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games