Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
~Teen Titans~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ha_chan

Tipsy Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 5:56 pm
Reito got up "Hello im Reitoamarie Maris from planet Entenka but you can just call me Reito and well uhhh... I fell asleep ontop of your roof and I had a nightmare so it coughton fire I manage to fix it but the roof got burnt and I fell... so Whats your name?... Burrr its so cold it must be atleast 90 degrees its so FREAKEN COLD!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 6:06 pm
"im frost and well you can probably guess what power i have" he steped back and made ice above the palm of his hand he then just droped it leting it melt slowly "nice to meet you" he then looked back up to the roof "yea were going to have to fix that......"  

gants

~k-i-a~

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 6:08 pm
Walking in the town, Miina looked up at the sky and murmured to herself, " The sky..is blue? On my planet it is always dark..That is really strange." She entered the pier where a fair was attending. She pushed some balloons away and stared at everything in awe. She has never seen anything like it. There was all sorts of crowds, stands, and colorful inflated balls everywhere. While walking, she stared at the ferris wheel and accidentally bumped into someone. " Please forgive me. I didn't see you-" she said, but stopped as a clown was right in her face. " AHH!" she screamed and flew quickly over the ocean. She looked over at the tower that had a broken down roof, so she went there to hide. " Good..He is not following me.." she huffed, landing on top of the roof carefully. She was about to take another step, but fell right through and landed hard on the ground. " Oww.." she muttered and rubbed her head.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 6:13 pm
Reito started at the roof for now the hole was biger "Uhhh... that wasnt my fault" she looked down at the girl. "Hi im Reitoamarie Maris but you can call me Reito!" she said and helped her up "And this is frost hes really cool GET IT?!" she said and started to laugh which made her look like an idiot.  

Ha_chan

Tipsy Nerd

~k-i-a~

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 6:16 pm
" Actually....I do not get it." Miina said, blinking a couple of times. She looked up at the hole and said in a sad tone, " I thought this was a broken down building, so I flew over here to hide. I didn't know people were actually living here."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 6:17 pm
Reito sweatdroped knowing that it was her fault but started at the girl for not getting her joke "Are you THAT dence?" she askded.  

Ha_chan

Tipsy Nerd

gants

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 6:27 pm
his cell phone started to ring "ill be right back" he said moving to another room and getting the phone "so are you a teen titan yet?!" someone said "no and im not doing your dirty work!"he yelled "then ill just have to do it myself!"some body yelled "who are you!......."he yelled but the other person had already hung up sence his parents had died some guy kept on telling him what to do and leading him to places where he had left him money for doing whatever it was he realy had no choice back then sence his brother had left and he wasnt very good at controling his powers he then walked in to the stairs again where reito and that other girl were  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 6:31 pm
" I just dont get that joke.." Miina replied and gave an innocent smile. She stared at the boy who was walking back to them and introduced herself, " My name is Miina. I am sorry if I caused any trouble." She bowed to both of them with a smile.  

~k-i-a~

Ha_chan

Tipsy Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 6:36 pm
"Uhhh.. Hi Miina!" Reito said and smiled too. She grabed her hand and started to shake it uncontrolbly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 6:40 pm
Ha_chan
"Uhhh.. Hi Miina!" Reito said and smiled too. She grabed her hand and started to shake it uncontrolbly.
he laughed "hi mina so where are you from anyways?"he asked  

gants

~k-i-a~

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 6:43 pm
She smiled as Reito continued to shake her hand and said, " It's a pleasure to meet you both." She turned to face Frost and asked, " Where you having a fight on the phone with someone?" Her mechanical triangles let her hear anything in far distances, so she did hear his talk with the person.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 6:45 pm
he looked down and then said "its rude to spy.......... but yes i was" technicaly it wasnt 'spying' sence the thing with her triangle things but he didnt know that  

gants

~k-i-a~

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 6:50 pm
Miina stared at him with a sad look and said while waving her hands, " I didn't mean to really! Sometimes I cant handle the sound waves because of my mico mico ears." ( Thank you for that name, Ha-chan!! )  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 6:53 pm
(Your welcome ^^)
Reito started to poke the ears with awe. "Wow there cool but I thought only Gatsurin people had these?" she said outloud.  

Ha_chan

Tipsy Nerd

gants

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 6:57 pm
"gatsurin? oh and i forgot to ask whats entenka?" he asked them  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items