Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
~*~ ICU Chatterbox ~*~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 793 794 795 796 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cat-Whiskers

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 4:08 pm
yalie5
Ikari Nadoka
i think both puppies and kitties are both cute! 3nodding
really? i like cat's more than dogs. i mean i'm sure dogs are cute but seriously they jump on you, they bark at you and they lick you all over but cat's on the other hand don't do any of that unless you piss them off plus they're quiet and they'll leave you alone and they're practically born potty trained 3nodding cool

For once you've said something I can agree with blaugh  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 4:11 pm
Cat-Whiskers
yalie5
Ikari Nadoka
really? i like cat's more than dogs. i mean i'm sure dogs are cute but seriously they jump on you, they bark at you and they lick you all over but cat's on the other hand don't do any of that unless you piss them off plus they're quiet and they'll leave you alone and they're practically born potty trained 3nodding cool

lol that's a bit weird but hey i like cats better than dogs but i like dolphins more than cats xd  

yalie5

Meijosui

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 8:16 pm
yalie5
Cat-Whiskers
yalie5
Ikari Nadoka

lol that's a bit weird but hey i like cats better than dogs but i like dolphins more than cats xd
I love my cat...he's gorgeous xd  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 10:08 am
sugoii-sango
yalie5
Cat-Whiskers
yalie5
Ikari Nadoka

I love my cat...he's gorgeous xd
Heh, if only you were allowed to keep dolphins as pets.... cool  

wiim
Crew

Invisible Shapeshifter

7,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Darkaznstargoddess
Captain

Ruthless Genius

13,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 10:29 am
I'm sure its legal to keep a dolphin as a pet somewhere.
xd If people can keep tigers and lions as pets I'm sure its okay.

whee Last day of school finally done! =D

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 10:30 am
Darkaznstargoddess

What country are you from again? Your last day of school is so early! (high school/primary school?)  

wiim
Crew

Invisible Shapeshifter

7,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Darkaznstargoddess
Captain

Ruthless Genius

13,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 10:37 am
wiim
Darkaznstargoddess

What country are you from again? Your last day of school is so early! (high school/primary school?)
I'm from the United States. We started school on the 7th of September.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 10:40 am
Darkaznstargoddess
wiim
Darkaznstargoddess

When I was back in elemntary or high school, I remember we never finished school until at least June 16th. And same, we always started on the 2nd week of September.  

wiim
Crew

Invisible Shapeshifter

7,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Darkaznstargoddess
Captain

Ruthless Genius

13,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 10:45 am
wiim
Darkaznstargoddess
wiim
Darkaznstargoddess

When I was back in elemntary or high school, I remember we never finished school until at least June 16th. And same, we always started on the 2nd week of September.
That must have been long, we had 24 days off this school year.Did you ever have snowdays?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 10:52 am
Darkaznstargoddess
wiim
Darkaznstargoddess
wiim
Darkaznstargoddess

That must have been long, we had 24 days off this school year.Did you ever have snowdays?

My university is on top of a mountain... once there was a blizzard and I was trapped on top for the entire day! Had to sleep at school sweatdrop It's still disturbing when I think about it... sleeping at school... *shudder*  

Cat-Whiskers

yalie5

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 11:03 am
Cat-Whiskers
Darkaznstargoddess
wiim
Darkaznstargoddess
wiim
Darkaznstargoddess

My university is on top of a mountain... once there was a blizzard and I was trapped on top for the entire day! Had to sleep at school sweatdrop It's still disturbing when I think about it... sleeping at school... *shudder*

lol you had to sleep at school xp
@dasg: you must live up north if you start school on Sept. 7 i remember when it started on the 9th xd but now i start school in august... but at least it ends in may mrgreen
@wiim: you canadians have very long school years biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 11:03 am
Cat-Whiskers
Darkaznstargoddess
wiim
Darkaznstargoddess
wiim
Darkaznstargoddess

Cool...I've always wondered what it would be like to sleep over at school. idea  

wiim
Crew

Invisible Shapeshifter

7,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Darkaznstargoddess
Captain

Ruthless Genius

13,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 11:05 am
yalie5
Cat-Whiskers
Darkaznstargoddess
wiim
Darkaznstargoddess
wiim
Darkaznstargoddess

@dasg: you must live up north if you start school on Sept. 7 i remember when it started on the 9th xd but now i start school in august... but at least it ends in may mrgreen

3nodding Indeed you're right.
Minnesota to be exact.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 11:05 am
wiim
Cat-Whiskers
Darkaznstargoddess
wiim
Darkaznstargoddess
wiim
Darkaznstargoddess

Cool...I've always wondered what it would be like to sleep over at school. idea

hm.. i think it can make you a little claustrophobic (i've stayed after school for many hours at a time and when it's time to leave at 3 or 5:00 p.m the walls are already closing in on me eek )  

yalie5

yalie5

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 11:07 am
Darkaznstargoddess
yalie5
Cat-Whiskers
Darkaznstargoddess
wiim
Darkaznstargoddess
wiim
Darkaznstargoddess

3nodding Indeed you're right.
Minnesota to be exact.

xd heehee i use to live in New York and i always thought that all over the country every one started school at the same time... it was a bummer when i had to start in august cry blaugh  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 793 794 795 796 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games