Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
[Wingardia] No. 095 - Caprice/Mirael Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lily Wong

7,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 6:33 am
Caprice observed the way he took his food, every second of it he seemed almost scared. No, not almost, he was. Something was definately wrong, and she highly doubted it was her food. She released the plate he chose when he grabbed ahold of it and watched him for a minute. It had to have been a memory, something from his past, that was the only explanation she could think of. Using her free hand, she ruffled his hair a little, a gentle smile on her face. Bending down so she could see his face, her fingers then formed a peace sign. "See? Now that wasn't so bad." She decided she wasn't going to ask about it, if he wanted to talk about it, he would. She stepped back and stood straight, leaning against the counter.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 9:42 pm
He watched her still alittle shaking as he held it in his hand he thout some as she did as she did. he leaned twords her alittle and he gave her a light kiss on the lips " sorry.. and think you, this looks and smells wonderful " he sead with a smile looking to her thinking some he moved so that he was just beside her and he leaned aginst the counter aswell and he started to pick at the food slowly eating in a way that he would injoy it more thin he would if he shovled it donw.  

` F o x B o y

Lily Wong

7,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 6:13 pm
It really did worry her that he was shaking so bad. But she was determined not to ask. She was already nosy enough as it is. She felt a little more relieved, however, after he had kissed her. Shaking her head, she replied, "You don't need to apologize to me, Lazoras. I'm happy just having your around, and happier that you're willing to try my cooking after I've been off-duty for so long. Even more so.. that I have the chance to care for you. It's an incredible feeling to be able to care for someone, make them happy, and to know they'll do the same for you. I don't have to keep secrets if I don't want to." She watched him eat, chuckling a little, then began eating the food herself. It wasn't her best work, but it wasn't bad or anything either. Moderate, she'd say. It would get better once she got used to it again.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 7:18 pm
He glanced at her now and thin as he ate. he injoyed the cooking greatly apperently loving it. he had always loved home cooked meals, but was so use to the generic things thay would sell like int eh kichen of the school it was good but nothing compard to something someone worked hard to make. just nowing that someone had worked hard to make the meal made it good and that it was good made it even better he smiled big as he closed his eyes rather liking the meal he glanced to her " your a good cook" he sead looking to her smiling gently as he stood there holding the plate lightly  

` F o x B o y

Lily Wong

7,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 3:26 pm
She continued watching him as she ate, smiling, and even laughing from time to time. It seemed as if he hadn't eaten anything like it in ages. Oh... right... he hasn't. She remembered again how he couldn't go home, remembered that when she'd met him first he was still very new to the world and how things were. Poor guy. She couldn't help but feel even just a little pity for him. She blushed and laughed a litlte at his compliment. "Why thank ye young gent. You words are truly kind." She gasped a little and covered her mouth. She'd reverted to Old English again. Oh bother! She smiled it off and took out a white rag after setting down her empty plate in the sink. She began folding it many times over, and then set it down on the couter, turning it into a fan. "And that is napkin folding. Origami with cloth, in other words."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:51 pm
He looked to her alittle as he flowly finashed eating and moved to the sink and slowly set it donw he looked to her and he saw her folding a napkin and it tookhis curiosity and he watched her carfuly and he blinked some as she finashed he thin smiled some and slapped just alittle befor ehe moved over and rolled his sleeves up and he started to clean the dishs and even what she used to cook it all reterning the favor seens she cooked he thout he should clean  

` F o x B o y

Lily Wong

7,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 5:02 pm
She curtsied when Lazoras applauded her napkin folding 'skills' with a smile on her face. She was trying not to laugh at the moment. Eh? She blinked as he began to wash the dishes and her hands went up slightly. She could imagine herself squiggly down to the floor, though she did not in reality. How could she have let that slipped past her? Her guest was doing the dishes. Caprice felt like a bad host, but she could understand why he was doing them so she didn't prod in. "Oh, uh.. thank you." she said sincerely instead. "But you didn't have to."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 1:53 pm
He turned his head looking over his shoulder at her and he watched her " its ok " he sead looking to her as he th thout some " its only far " he sead watching her as he smiled just alittle continuing to clean the dishes finashing up slowly and puting thim all away and seting thim up so thay could dry. He looked around alittle thin to her as he thout some and he smiled to her moving over to her and peting her head lightly as he watched her "were i come from if someone else cooks its only right to clean up for thim " he sead smiling to her  

` F o x B o y

Cruel_But_Caring

6,500 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 3:29 pm
walks in wondering whats going on  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 7:10 pm
((Reo... I can't seemed to find your profile, lol. I looked.))

She smiled softly and continued to watch him do the small chore, a content feeling creeping its way back into her. When he pet her head, she purred a little for him, though it took a second try to succeed as she listened. "I figured as much once I started watching you. Different people and places have different customs, ya?" Hearing the door open, she blinked and looked over to see who it was, jumping as she did so. She calmed down the moment she saw it wasn't someone she knew, but then it hit her that it was someone she did not know. "Umm... hi? You here for Mirael or..?"  

Lily Wong

7,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200

` F o x B o y

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 9:00 pm
Lazoras moved up behind Caprice and moved his arms over her shoulders protectively and wraped his arms arouend her there just below her neck protectively holding her lightly a she watched the man curiesly his right hand pulled up his other opened and around his arm ready to difend Caprice hopeing and thinking the person had not intenction of attacking or battle but he would be ready just in case as he was use to sudden attacks and undesired fights as he was a angel after all  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 8:36 pm
Eh? She noticed what Lazoras had been doing and just blinked, both at his actions and the silent stranger who, that she knew of, had no business in her dorm. Mirael wasn't here, she didn't know him, so he might as well leave as far as she was concerned. "Look, Mirael's not here and I don't much like strangers waltzing into my room so if you don't mind..." she couldn't bring herself to finish the rest of her sentence. She wasn't exactly a pro at being mean to people. Her gaze shifted to her bed, she had plenty of weapons sitting there, thanks to dear old dad. Ah, the joys of having a swordsman for a father. At least... at least it wasn't Morvik, that stupid, annoying, rude and murderous stalker of hers. Or the pervy doctor. "I'm warning you..."

((He totally didn't post enough to meet the minimum requirement. I just took notice of that.))  

Lily Wong

7,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200

` F o x B o y

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 8:58 pm
He thout some as he stayed close to Caprice liking to be there but at this time it had bean for protection he focesed and a white foced pushed the man out of the door asif he hadnt ever moved and thin he moved around her and closed to door and leaned to it with his back aginst it looking to her as he thout some thin looking for a lock wondering if he should lock it or not thin looking to her " shall i lock it " he hadnt minded moving the person out of the room like he did it had actualy came to him as something he should do seens he was a protective person and he hated when people barged in unexpectedly and unwotnedly  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 5:25 pm
She blinked as she took notice of the force ((...omg star wars! XD)) that sent the strange boy flying out of her room and out into the hall. That wasn't something she'd ever seen, or if she had, it'd been a long enough gap of time to make her forget. She watched as he quickly closed the door, barring it with his weight. "Umm... I think we'll be fine. Besides, I have a window..." she didn't finish the sentence because she remembered that the dorms were literally in the sky. She didn't mind falling, but she had never fallen from this high up. And she wasn't about to start. "No, it's okay. Leave it unlocked." She turned to where her eyes had been earlier, the bottom of her mattress. Reaching under it, she pulled out a sword, which she put through a sheath that she attatched over her shoulder, and a knife that fit easily against her back, staying in its place. "You know, I don't think you had to be that rough..." Caprice began, a smile forming back onto her face with a slight humorous expression. "But I'm glad you did." She walked over and place a kiss on his cheek, trying not to laugh as she said the next part. "My hero."  

Lily Wong

7,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200

` F o x B o y

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 7:14 pm
He looked over at her slowly and he had slowly came to relizing what he had just done he slowly opened the door "s orry he sead to the person he pushed out and he closed the door agian not licking it and he looked to her as she kissed his cheek and hs slowly sat donw there on the floor thinking just alittl to himself as he calmed himself the best he could without trying to hard. he didnt like not acting 'normal' and when he didd some out of the ordenary he felt that he stood out for who he was, a angel of war, and he just wonted to seem like a normal person and be with everyone else. he slowly looked up at her and he smiled alittle " thank you " he sead lightly looking to her as she had calle dhim his hero  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff