Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Guild News/Requests:: Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 5:16 pm
June 20th, 2005

Since there is one more opening for a mod spot on the guild, I will be selecting a member that usually is around the guild a lot and contributes to the guild. Hopefully I will be selecting it tonite or tomorrow. I will be sending you a PM to the member. Thanks!

BTW, I want to thank everyone who donated to the guild. Just realized we have over 15k, awesome!!!!!

-WhteUmbrella001  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 8:18 pm
Congratulations to Biohazard Extreme. He's the new member I chose to become a mod here on the guild!  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

Das Jabberwockie

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 8:19 pm
*Clapclapclap* Congrats to Bio. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 8:26 pm
June 21st, 2005

ATTENTION TO MEMBERS AND SOON TO BE MEMBERS

I've have had recent compaints that some of the members here are posting spam threads around the guild. For now on I'm going to be banning (hate to do this) members who post threads that are irrelavant to this guild. I'm not going all Hitler on this thread, Birthday threads and such are fine with me, but don't be making threads such as, "Which is your favorite character in Resident Evil 4?" Threads that just take up space on here.

If you want to join this thread, I will be decling anything like "let me in because I've played Resident Evil 4 and its the best". There really get old and it doesn't tell me how much of a fan you are to this guild. Give me a reason why the Resident Evil series is good or give me some info on characters you like, I enjoy reading that kind of stuff. Remember, GIVE REASONS!

If you happen to run across this somewhere or some member is just spamming, let me know through PM or contact a Mod and I will take care of it.

Thanks and continue whee  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

MisterKennedy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 12:23 am
Thanks Whte. It has gotten a tad annoying.
Congrats Bio!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 10:01 pm
Okay, I'm not the type to abuse my powers, but about said spammers, I noticed that the mod panel allows us to do all kinds of interesting things like Banning ourselves... Do we have to go through you, White, or if it's obvious repeated spam, can we do it ourselves?  

Biohazard EXTREME

Das Jabberwockie

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 10:14 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Okay, I'm not the type to abuse my powers, but about said spammers, I noticed that the mod panel allows us to do all kinds of interesting things like Banning ourselves... Do we have to go through you, White, or if it's obvious repeated spam, can we do it ourselves?
But yes, I've wondered that as well.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 9:47 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
If you feel it is spam, then by all mean s delete it. If you have concerns about it, just PM me about it.  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

Das Jabberwockie

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 2:03 am
Perhaps 'The Cafe' could be the official hang-out thread, Whte?

...too many people are trying to use the Project Ressurection roleplay as a hangout thread for off-topic discussions. (Ie. Gackt and other misc. things unrelated to RE or the roleplay itself.)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 2:04 am
DasJabberwockie

...too many people are trying to use the Project Ressurection roleplay as a hangout thread for off-topic discussions. (Ie. Gackt and other misc. things unrelated to RE or the roleplay itself.)

Yes please. Its quite alot of spam

Also I was thinking of a Side/Related Talk Thread. To talk about other Horror games, book and or movies.  

MisterKennedy

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 10:58 am
DasJabberwockie

Umm, well I can see your point, that would be a good way to keep spam out of other threads and re-used topics. Let me see what I can do.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 12:45 pm
Yes.. the repeat threads are stating to get a tad annoying.. stare

And congrats to Bio~! heart *hugs* Now you don't have to "fear" me xd  

Uenna

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 1:40 pm
Sure, I'm not human anymore! But just look at the power I've gained!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 4:40 pm
WhteUmbrella001
DasJabberwockie

Umm, well I can see your point, that would be a good way to keep spam out of other threads and re-used topics. Let me see what I can do.
Alright. Thank you. 3nodding  

Das Jabberwockie

Das Jabberwockie

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 11:28 am
Uenna
Yes.. the repeat threads are stating to get a tad annoying.. stare

And congrats to Bio~! heart *hugs* Now you don't have to "fear" me xd
I think we might have to "fear" him. whee *points up at his wesker-esque comment*  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff