Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Biohazard: Umbrella Chronicles:: Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tyr525

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 10:23 pm

Yeah, I watched that gameplay too. That was so f'cking awesome! biggrin

The news is, the longer you keep your reticule aimed on a zombie, the smaller the aimer is, hence, more precise shots. More precise shots = More Zombie head shattering action! YAY!

But seriously though, this is so intense for me, I hold this in higher regards than any future Capcom game ATM.

I dig the snake battle. That was pretty crazy. o.o;
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 11:07 pm

I'm one of those who actually enjoyed Dead Aim on Ps2 and the first Survivor game on Ps1 (Although it was atrociously quick.) so I look forward to grab a hold of this game for real one way or another it's gonna be a dandy.

Janosk_Argento

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 7:12 am

It's like.. House of the Dead. Only better. And with more head explodies. biggrin [Spaceballs-inspired rant] I dun wanna wait for the end of the year to come, I want it to be then! When? Now! Why now? Because then is too far away! So until then, what now? WAIT!! crying [/Spaceballs-inspired rant]
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 9:03 am

Canas Renvall
It's like.. House of the Dead. Only better. And with more head explodies. biggrin [Spaceballs-inspired rant] I dun wanna wait for the end of the year to come, I want it to be then! When? Now! Why now? Because then is too far away! So until then, what now? WAIT!! crying [/Spaceballs-inspired rant]
Well... House of the Dead 4 still has better graphics.

Biohazard EXTREME

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 7:48 pm

Haha...The voice acting is so corny in the preview.

Chris: "This ones tougher than I expected."
Jill: "I'll bet its mouth isn't so tough."
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:40 pm

MM-212 Beta
Haha...The voice acting is so corny in the preview.

Chris: "This ones tougher than I expected."
Jill: "I'll bet its mouth isn't so tough."
As to be expected, I mean it is Resident Evil XD

miabyte

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 8:04 pm

Since it's a Gun Survivor game, and it's an arcade style shooter, I think it's gonna be non-cannon. Worth checking out, sure, but noncannon. I guess we'll find out.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 10:46 pm

Corny speeches is part of Re's charm, take that away and you take a bit of the zombie-magic. hehe.

House of the Dead...
Anyone ever tried TYPING OF THE DEAD on PC?
It's entertaining for....Oh say an hour lol.

Janosk_Argento

miabyte

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 1:15 am

Biohazard EXTREME
Well... House of the Dead 4 still has better graphics.

Oooooh? You seem touchy on this subject? Someone's a little jealous that a Nintendo console is getting another exclusive Resi game... xd

Biohazard EXTREME
Since it's a Gun Survivor game, and it's an arcade style shooter, I think it's gonna be non-cannon. Worth checking out, sure, but noncannon. I guess we'll find out.

Anyway, I disaggree, I expect it to be canon as it explains Umbrella's downfall. Why would they make a game going through that whole process and not makle it canon?

It would be so great if they make it two player co-op.
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 10:52 pm

In the trailer I didn't see any RE4 village... But what I want to know is it says watch the downfall of Umbrella. If it's only RE0-4 then how are they going to show the downfall of Umbrella if it didn't show it in any of those games? Do you think they're going to have more than Zero-Four question

Drew of Hellview

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 10:55 pm

L-Scott-Kennedy
In the trailer I didn't see any RE4 village... But what I want to know is it says watch the downfall of Umbrella. If it's only RE0-4 then how are they going to show the downfall of Umbrella if it didn't show it in any of those games? Do you think they're going to have more than Zero-Four question
There won't be RE4... There's gonna be RE0, 1, 3 and a bonus chapter, the one that's probably gonna show the downfall of Umbrella. 4 is not gonna be in it, because it's gonna be its own game on the Wii.
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 6:48 am

Biohazard EXTREME
L-Scott-Kennedy
There won't be RE4... There's gonna be RE0, 1, 3 and a bonus chapter, the one that's probably gonna show the downfall of Umbrella. 4 is not gonna be in it, because it's gonna be its own game on the Wii.

Do you think Capcom would make another game in the future like Umbrella Chronicles, but instead have init Code Veronica, Dead Aim, and Gun Survivor 1 and 2? Fans will probably be disappointed of how short the game could turn out to be and may expect more.

StriderHayato

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 11:31 am

I doubt it, since Gun Survivor 2 is basically a spin off of Code Veronica and it's already a Rail Shooter...

This means that all they'd have to work with is Survivor 1, Code Veronica and Dead Aim, and that would be a pretty short game based on one successful and two extremely unsuccessful games. I doubt they'd do that. I think they should focus their time on either making NEW installments of RE, or REMAKING 2, 3 and Code Veronica in New Generation graphics. But of course, if they do that, then we're just gonna have RE4 gameplay in them anyway and that won't be as cool as having an all out camera angles remake.
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 1:17 am

I think a remake of 2 and 3 would be awesome, I'd love to actually see Mr. X and Nemesis in realistic graphics (aside from the movie that is).

Anyway, it's wierd but I think that this game might be less scary than the rest, but then again when you think about it if you've got a Crimson head or Tyrant staring you in the face drawing ever closer it might be way scarier...

miabyte

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 3:26 am

Well... Outbreak File 2 has Mr. X in at least PS2 generation graphics.
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff