Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Identification:: Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cmcguigan470

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 11:06 am
Hi Everyone, My name is Chris

I have loved the Resident Evil Games for about 3 or 4 years. My first ones were Resi 1&3. I think 3 is the Best of the Series. I currently have Resi 1,2 and 3, survivor, survivor 2, dead aim, and Code Veronica X. (Im getting outbreak for Xmas). i have all 6 of the novels and 1-4 of the Code Veronica X Graphic Novels. They are the Best Games EVER!!! (closely followed by the FF series and Tomb raiders). My fav character is Jill, with Claire and Chris right behind her.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 1:02 pm
Welcome cmcguigan470! Don't be a stranger to the guild xd  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

cmcguigan470

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 1:08 pm
WhteUmbrella001
Welcome cmcguigan470! Don't be a stranger to the guild xd

YAY! some1 on 2 talk 2!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 11:02 am
hey can i have one of those nifty cards for my sig???  

nowayguy

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 11:03 am
nowayguy
hey can i have one of those nifty cards for my sig???

Welcome to the guild...Ialready directed you to the sigs...so enjoy.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 11:05 am
Hey,my real name remains unknown,even to my best friends on Gaia.But,I'm married,and that's all.I've been a big fan of Resident Evil since the original game for the Playstation came out.Uh,I've seen both movies about a million times,reserved RE4,have RE(For Gamecube) and RE0.Currently looking for RE2 and RE3)Both for the GameCube) and cannot wait until the end of 2005 because that's when RE4 is expected to go to the PS2.  

Elliot Salem

Kobo-chan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 11:44 am
Greetings, fellow members of this guild. Also to you, WhteUmbrella001. I have recently joined the guild because of my interest for the Resident Evil series. Personally, I myself, like other, can't wait for less then 21 days until Resident Evil 4 comes out. Anyways, I am glad to join this guild. My Identification Name is... Hmm... Might as well call me Joka.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 7:53 am
Kobo-chan
Greetings, fellow members of this guild. Also to you, WhteUmbrella001. I have recently joined the guild because of my interest for the Resident Evil series. Personally, I myself, like other, can't wait for less then 21 days until Resident Evil 4 comes out. Anyways, I am glad to join this guild. My Identification Name is... Hmm... Might as well call me Joka.

Hello Joka, and welcome to the guild.Hope ur experience here will be good. xd  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

Claret

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 6:30 pm
Well, let me make this quick, I had already previously attempted an introduction for myself earlier, but Gaia decided to eat my post and log me out. So, I am Kati, although I rather like "Claret". I have semi-reciently became interested in the series after seeing the first movie, although I remember watching my friend play them when I was a bit younger. My favorite is currently RE Zero, but I am very excited about the 4th game coming out soon. ninja Just in time for my B-day. xd I have also enjoyed the Resident Evil novels, and movies of corse. In closing I know I will enjoy being in teh guild. That ending sounded way to formal...
Thanks~  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 9:25 am
Claret
Well, let me make this quick, I had already previously attempted an introduction for myself earlier, but Gaia decided to eat my post and log me out. So, I am Kati, although I rather like "Claret". I have semi-reciently became interested in the series after seeing the first movie, although I remember watching my friend play them when I was a bit younger. My favorite is currently RE Zero, but I am very excited about the 4th game coming out soon. ninja Just in time for my B-day. xd I have also enjoyed the Resident Evil novels, and movies of corse. In closing I know I will enjoy being in teh guild. That ending sounded way to formal...
Thanks~

Nice intro Claret! I can't wait for 4 also! Enjoy your stay and Welcome whee  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

Agent Roscoe

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 11:17 am
Hello, I'm Julius, i've been a fan of RE since...well the first RE, i have them all for ps2,and gamecube, one of my favorite is zero, another is code veronica (cant wait until the sequel to that one comes) , and im on the waiting list for RE 4  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 9:28 pm
Kraven The Hunter
Hello, I'm Julius, i've been a fan of RE since...well the first RE, i have them all for ps2,and gamecube, one of my favorite is zero, another is code veronica (cant wait until the sequel to that one comes) , and im on the waiting list for RE 4

Hello and welcome aboard.  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

shy media

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 2:29 pm
Hey, I'm new on here, but not on gaia. I love the RE series and I have played and beaten ever game that is out for them, and can't wait for #4! ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 10:11 pm
jomino
Hey, I'm new on here, but not on gaia. I love the RE series and I have played and beaten ever game that is out for them, and can't wait for #4! ^_^

Me either...I'm excited that theres like 20+ gameplay to it  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

xfrozenflame25x

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 10:19 pm
I love all things resident evil even though the new one kinda disappointed me because there is no more Umbrella, T-Virus, and Zombies! Other than that I am completely in obsession with resident evil.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff