Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
The Children of Darkness Unite! BSSM ~*SuperStars*~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cool idea ne?
  Yes
  Upset I didn't think of it...
View Results

Christica

Mewling Paladin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 1:32 pm
Well, Shi-shi (you don't mind if I call you, Shi-shi, do you?), As long as you look at all the character profiles and make sure which of the children is which (and such) I'm okay with you joining ^,^-  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 4:10 pm
Make new forum Roselite, this one will be for character descriptions and random weirdnesses. pirate Make sure to put up your other character, I'll put up the description for mine here.

Name: Quartz
Child of: Wicked Lady and Wiseman (you can gag now)
Weapons: A corrupted Luna Ball called Luna-D (Demon)
Senshi Form: Sailor Moon Phantom
Attacks: Moon Phantom Serve - Luna-D changes into a racket and launches many balls of darkness at his enemy.
Moon Phantom Cosmic Joke - Ties an ally up with strings like a marionette and uses them to attack an enemy.
Moon Phantom Meditation - Knocks an enemy out with Luna-D transformed into a mallet.

Appearance: Medium height, slim built young man with silver eyes and light pink hair put up in two poney tails. He can almost always be seen sneering or laughing at jokes only he understands. He wears a white vest with white miko style pants and sandals. He has the black moon on his forhead. He exudes an aura of danger and confidence.

Personality: Raised alone with his youma, Quartz thinks the world exists to be his toy. He someday wishes to have his mother come back to the side of the nemesis and fights for that purpose. He hates Sailor Moon and has no qualms about killing her. No harm must come to Chibi-Usa though.

Background: Born from remnants of the dark power cast out from Wicked Lady and what was left of Wiseman, Quartz was intended as a way for those forces to get their revenge. However being raised alone changed him to a completely egotistical and selfish man, who no longer cares about helping those left on nemesis. They are all toys to him except for Chibi-Usa who he hopes to someday make into a queen to rule with him. He calls Usagi Old Bag or Granny.  

Lacroia

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 7:22 pm
I'll post her shortly. I'm still working on her info. ^^ And I'll once I do, I'll make the other thread.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 8:12 pm
Name: Nona
Child of: Mistress 9 (in Hotaru's Body) and Master Pharaoh 90
Weapons: Dark Silence Glaive (can only summon it for short periods of time)
Other Form: In order to protect Quartz in his senshi form, Nona can become a "Tuxedo Mask" type form (and also is a guy)

Attacks: Silent Wall - Nona creates a barrier to protect her allies and neutralize attacks.
Silence Glaive Surprise - An attack which resembles Sailor Mercury's Shabon Spray inside a dome doing major destruction.
Starlight Freezing Kiss - Nona blows black stars in the direction of the opponent.

Appearance: About 5'3" and slim. Her eyes are purple and her hair is very very long (past her feet). She always wears it in a braid. Her hair color is jet black, though it's been said that if you look close enough, there are very dark pink streaks, due to the fact that in order to awaken within Hotaru, Mistress 9 had to fuse with Chibi-Usa's pure heart crystal. She seems very happy, on the outside. Inside, she is very vile and dark. She is usually wearing a violet princess gown with a black star upong her forehead.

Personality: Nona was raised by a wounded Kaolinite. She was taught of what the senshi did to her family and why she's alone. Although she hates the senshi to no end, she refuses to harm either Hotaru Tomoe or Chibi-Usa, feeling that she, along with Quartz, can return them to the darkness.

Background: She was created when Hotaru broke free of Mistress 9's power. The darkness from within her was forced to return to Master Pharaoh 90 and Nona was created. She grew up in Tau Ceti Star System and eventually was powerful enough to create a portal to the Sol System. She met Quartz while wandering around space, drawn to him by the dark light of his version of the "Pink Moon Crystal". Instantly falling in love with him, she only works with him on missions, changing gender in order to protect him while he's in senshi form.  

Darkness Cake

Lacroia

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 6:55 am
Quartz: *gentley runs a finger through Nona's hair* Yes, good girl. Have a chocolate. *gives Nona a darkchocolate covered cherry*
Nona: *leans and puts her head on his lap*
Tanaznite:*walks into the room holding a box* Well I just orded this pizza and was wondering if you'd like some. You're always sitting in the dark and its kinda... abnormal.
Kalidite: I brought some forks *blushes at Tanzanite*
Roselite: *runs into the room* Where's my freakin Pizza!
Nona: *stands up and glares at them* Can't you see the master is busy!
Quartz: Sit down my pet.
Nona: *sits still glaring, especially at Kalidite(easy target)*
Quartz: *Morphs to Sailor Moon Phantom* Moon Cosmic Joke! *forces everyone to leave the room screaming because Kal is under Quartz's control.
Kalidite: Can't stop stabbing friends with fork... gahhhh!
Kohaku: *walks by the door and looks in to see if she is missing anything. Realizing she isn't she keeps walking. Whistling the tune from the great escape*
Avani: *enters durning the chaos and picks up the pizza box* Hmmmm?

Avani: *enteres a room with Meteorite and Alexandrite waiting* Free Pizza?
Meteorite: *looks at Lexi and shrugs*
Alexandrite: This better not be tainted with something like cosmic E. Coli  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 12:11 pm
Roselite Blade
*If Kawaki doesn't come back by about Thursday, I think we should start RPing them on earth. We can wait for him before doing the actual fighting portions*

It's Thursday =^,^=  

Christica

Mewling Paladin

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 3:07 pm
Right-o! I will make it shortly.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 11:05 am
We're starting the intro episode now, linky is Children of Darkness Unite  

Lacroia

Syndrama

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 8:03 pm
Do you have Kawaki's permission to run HIS RP while he's away? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 8:34 pm
If he comes back and doesn't want us to use that RP, fine. We'll close it. But we're not about to sit around and wait for him to return.  

Darkness Cake

Lacroia

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 8:42 am
We're not actually running his story, we're having characters meet and a bit of background story. That seems safe?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 8:10 pm
Lacroia
We're not actually running his story, we're having characters meet and a bit of background story. That seems safe?

I agree, and hopefully he'll come back soon.  

Rabbit-eyes

Lacroia

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 5:51 pm
Glad you're back Kawaki and I hope you don't mind us taking liberties with Character intros. Please tell us how you want the plot to work okay? I think Quartz, Kyou and Nona should be friends, or at least admirers of eachothers beauty.

We love you heart

Kalidite: I love you too. *smiles* Please give me attention! Unless someone talks to me every five minutes I die!
Quartz: Shut up you infantile creature! I can't hear myself talk! *pets Nona*
Nona: *purrs*  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 12:08 pm
Are we all still alive here? o__o  

Rabbit-eyes

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 7:03 pm
We're having to wait since Lacroia lost her internets. She gets it back next week though.  
Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff