Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
CHEESIEST RE scene! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you like VS. battle?
  yes
  no
View Results

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:21 am
Actually Leon was 29. But your point stands.... He says, "Six years have passed"... He was not 14 years old in RE2!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:13 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Actually Leon was 29. But your point stands.... He says, "Six years have passed"... He was not 14 years old in RE2!

Wow, 29 years old and still sounding like a 10 year old when he jumps out windows and does his stupid little roll that defy's any of his weapons weight making him capable of holding it with one hand as if it were as heavy as a pistol.. (Yeah I really hate him.)  

Sukairra Sama

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:16 pm
Can't blame you. What a circus act. A clown.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:25 pm
Neko Gurl Huntress
Biohazard EXTREME

Wow, 29 years old and still sounding like a 10 year old when he jumps out windows and does his stupid little roll that defy's any of his weapons weight making him capable of holding it with one hand as if it were as heavy as a pistol.. (Yeah I really hate him.)

Aside from the rocket launcher, it's really not that hard to hold most of those weapons with one hand, besides, you really think capcom is gonna put in different dodging animations based on the weapon your holding? That would require alot of effort on their part. And how exactly does he sound like a ten year old? His voice is not high-pitched in the least.  

FoxyAreku

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:29 pm
Gamer_404
Neko Gurl Huntress
Biohazard EXTREME

Aside from the rocket launcher, it's really not that hard to hold most of those weapons with one hand, besides, you really think capcom is gonna put in different dodging animations based on the weapon your holding? That would require alot of effort on their part.
Yeah, and we can see from games like Umbrella Chronicles that Capcom doesn't like effort very much.
I'm referring to the RE3 scenario reusing backgrounds from Outbreak. Come on! Jill was never near J's Bar!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:37 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Gamer_404
Neko Gurl Huntress
Biohazard EXTREME

Aside from the rocket launcher, it's really not that hard to hold most of those weapons with one hand, besides, you really think capcom is gonna put in different dodging animations based on the weapon your holding? That would require alot of effort on their part.
Yeah, and we can see from games like Umbrella Chronicles that Capcom doesn't like effort very much.
I'm referring to the RE3 scenario reusing backgrounds from Outbreak. Come on! Jill was never near J's Bar!

I guess they were hoping that most of the people who play Umbrella Chronicles would be like me, who never played the Outbreak games.  

FoxyAreku

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:41 pm
Geez... What are they gonna do for the new scenario? Rip the backgrounds from Code Veronica?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:46 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Geez... What are they gonna do for the new scenario? Rip the backgrounds from Code Veronica?

Won't know until the game comes out, though I don't think they'll do that. Nintendo Power said there would be zero Code Veronica content.  

FoxyAreku

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:01 pm
I was joking. It was at the expense of Capcom recycling everything.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:35 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
I was joking. It was at the expense of Capcom recycling everything.

I know you were joking, I was just saying. smile  

FoxyAreku

BabyOil

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:54 pm
Leon was 21 in RE2. According to http://www.residentevilfan.com/encyclopedia/details.asp?id=18 . So six years later he's 27. razz Jill was 23 not Leon. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:58 pm
Okay, nevermind, my mistake. See, I used to think he was aroudn 23-24, because that would make sense in real life. But then again, I don't know how long a police academy training takes place.

EDIT: For the record, it says that he's 21 in Umbrella Archives book too. That's pretty much the only source I'll trust. Resident Evil Fan is a very poorly maintained site. It used to be good, now they update once every 6 months, if that.  

Biohazard EXTREME

BabyOil

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:14 pm
Its not their fault...someone stole my Umbrella Archives book >.>*shakes fist in air*RE fan will be better once there's more news on Resident Evil. ^^ I heard police academy training lasts around 1-3 years.Though I could be wrong.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:19 pm
I doubt it. That site got really lazy. ReHorror is the place to go nowadays. Well that, and of course, this very guild where I exist.  

Biohazard EXTREME

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:47 pm
I sometimes browse through ReFan's Forum... It used to be a lot more interesting... but now for whatever reason the discussions just aren't as good...  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff