Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Main Forum
Tea House Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Adin Nightroad
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 9:43 pm
Inara_Lenza
Rimshee
*he held her* would you like to sleep in my arms tonight or...

"Part of me wants to, but I think it would be best to sleep in my home tonight." She squeezed his hand softly. She didn't want to rush into anything this time around, just to make sure she didn't jump into things too quickly.
i'll be here, i'm sleeping in the tea house tonight  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 9:46 pm
Rimshee

She nodded softly. "I'll come out here when I wake up tomorrow, then..." She leaned down, gently placing a kiss on his lips before turning and making her way back to her house.  

Inara_Lenza
Crew

Adin Nightroad
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 9:50 pm
Inara_Lenza
Rimshee

She nodded softly. "I'll come out here when I wake up tomorrow, then..." She leaned down, gently placing a kiss on his lips before turning and making her way back to her house.
*he smiled and layed down, slowly falling asleep*  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 6:48 pm
She hummed softly to herself as she made her way to the tea house, some flowers in her hands as she prepared a vase and put the flowers in them. She looked down at Rim, asleep on the floor of the tea house, a smile on her face as she knelt down beside him, taking his hand in her own. She didn't want to wake him just yet, after all, it looked as if he was having a pleasant dream.  

Inara_Lenza
Crew

Adin Nightroad
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 6:52 pm
Inara_Lenza
She hummed softly to herself as she made her way to the tea house, some flowers in her hands as she prepared a vase and put the flowers in them. She looked down at Rim, asleep on the floor of the tea house, a smile on her face as she knelt down beside him, taking his hand in her own. She didn't want to wake him just yet, after all, it looked as if he was having a pleasant dream.
*he rolled onto his side, facing inara, still asleep, now laying in her lap*  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 6:53 pm
Rimshee

She blushed softly now that he was lying in her lap. Her free hand came up, gently running her fingers through her hair as she softly began calling his name to wake him up.  

Inara_Lenza
Crew

Adin Nightroad
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 6:55 pm
Inara_Lenza
Rimshee

She blushed softly now that he was lying in her lap. Her free hand came up, gently running her fingers through her hair as she softly began calling his name to wake him up.
*his eyes slowly opened and, as soon as he realized he was on her lap, he shot up to his feet* sorry, i'm sorry  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 6:58 pm
Rimshee
*his eyes slowly opened and, as soon as he realized he was on her lap, he shot up to his feet* sorry, i'm sorry

She chuckled softly as she rose to her feet. "It's alright."  

Inara_Lenza
Crew

Adin Nightroad
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 7:00 pm
Inara_Lenza
Rimshee

She chuckled softly as she rose to her feet. "It's alright."
i'm still sorry, you said you wanted to take it slow, that was prolly faster then you intended...  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 7:03 pm
Rimshee
i'm still sorry, you said you wanted to take it slow, that was prolly faster then you intended...

She walked up to him, placing her hand on the side of his face. "It's alright, Rim...you were asleep. It's not like it was intentional, it just...happened."  

Inara_Lenza
Crew

Adin Nightroad
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 7:05 pm
Inara_Lenza
Rimshee

She walked up to him, placing her hand on the side of his face. "It's alright, Rim...you were asleep. It's not like it was intentional, it just...happened."
*he nodded* what can i do to make it up to you?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 7:08 pm
Rimshee
he nodded* what can i do to make it up to you?

She smiled softly as she looked into his eyes. "Just be faithful, that is all..."  

Inara_Lenza
Crew

Adin Nightroad
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 7:11 pm
Inara_Lenza
Rimshee
he nodded* what can i do to make it up to you?

She smiled softly as she looked into his eyes. "Just be faithful, that is all..."
*he smiled and brushed her cheek* there is no problem there, i can do that  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 7:17 pm
Rimshee

"Then it's settled." She chuckled as she walked over, preparing herself a cup of tea. "Would you like anything?"  

Inara_Lenza
Crew

Adin Nightroad
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 7:20 pm
Inara_Lenza
Rimshee

"Then it's settled." She chuckled as she walked over, preparing herself a cup of tea. "Would you like anything?"
*he blushed lightly* other then you in my arms? *he smiled* no thanks  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces