Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Kingdom Hearts 2: Zero Chronicles Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Guardian_General

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 5:03 pm
Sphinx-chan
"Xia."Xia firmly replied, glad that she wasn't going to get shot at. "So exactly, where's this space ship thing going?"she asked, tilting her head to the side, still a bit curious about the fact the man called himself number zero. She never remembered there being a number zero, but then agian she wasn't exatcly with the Organization herself...

"Olympus Coliseum. There's been a report from my Nobodies that there's an infestation of Heartless." He turned toward her to stress the meaning. "A BIG infestation."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 5:10 pm
"Aaah, yeah, that is a bit of a problem.."she said with a sweatdrop. "I do have a really good special Nobody to help with that though."she added with a grin.  

Sphinx-chan

Guardian_General

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 5:25 pm
Sphinx-chan
"Aaah, yeah, that is a bit of a problem.."she said with a sweatdrop. "I do have a really good special Nobody to help with that though."she added with a grin.

"I'll show you my Nobody if you show me yours."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 7:11 pm
"Alright, but um, he's a bit on the large side. If your ceilings high enough though I'm sure it will be fine."she said, waiting for the signal so she could snap her fingers and bring her precious Twilight Thorn in.  

Sphinx-chan

Guardian_General

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 7:15 pm
Sphinx-chan
"Alright, but um, he's a bit on the large side. If your ceilings high enough though I'm sure it will be fine."she said, waiting for the signal so she could snap her fingers and bring her precious Twilight Thorn in.

Luther smirked. "You may have the slight advantage in size, but I have it in strength and number."
He waved his hand and a Destroyer Nobody appeared. It was a couple feet shorter than the Twilight Thorn. However, it's head had what appeared to be two spikes from the back of its head. It's arms were long and strong, with large claws. It had simple wings, being smooth, but large, and had a long, pointed tail. It's entire body was silver, asve the face, which had a black color as well as white teeth, which were razor sharp.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 7:19 pm
"Woah.." Xia said, staring wide-eyed at the Destroyer Nobody. She's never seen one of those types of Nobodies. "Heh, yeah, guess mines beat when it comes to number and possibly strength since I only have one. But he listens to my command and is quite handy." She grinned and snapped her fingers, her Twilight picking her up gently and holding her in it's hands.  

Sphinx-chan

Guardian_General

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 7:24 pm
Sphinx-chan
"Woah.." Xia said, staring wide-eyed at the Destroyer Nobody. She's never seen one of those types of Nobodies. "Heh, yeah, guess mines beat when it comes to number and possibly strength since I only have one. But he listens to my command and is quite handy." She grinned and snapped her fingers, her Twilight picking her up gently and holding her in it's hands.

"Very nice. Just one is powerful. But when they get in numbers of four or more..." He grinned. "They can destroy worlds, hence the name Destroyer."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 7:27 pm
"Neat..."she said with a smirk, relaxing in her Twilight's hands. "Man, those things are so powerful sounding that if Xemnas had them.."she thought and grinned, remembering the Superior and how he wanted Kingdom Hearts. She wanted to help them, secretly watching nearby with curiosity.  

Sphinx-chan

Guardian_General

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 7:30 pm
Sphinx-chan
"Neat..."she said with a smirk, relaxing in her Twilight's hands. "Man, those things are so powerful sounding that if Xemnas had them.."she thought and grinned, remembering the Superior and how he wanted Kingdom Hearts. She wanted to help them, secretly watching nearby with curiosity.

"I'm sorry to say, but Xemnas was a fool. He should have asked me...I could have saved their lives. I found a way to create a heart from a mere thought, and a way to re-create bodies with hearts and memories." Luther turned away. "To use Kingdom Hearts for that purpose is to single-handedly destroy every world in existance, as well as cause Kingdom Hearts to implode. I've run the numbers...."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 7:34 pm
Xia blinked, wondering how he knew what she was thinking about. She gulped slightly. "That's cool. So, could you possibly help me revive them?" she asked with curiosity and excitement, wanting to see them again. Mostly Xemnas but she wasn't the type to say that outloud.  

Sphinx-chan

Guardian_General

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 2:12 pm
Sphinx-chan
Xia blinked, wondering how he knew what she was thinking about. She gulped slightly. "That's cool. So, could you possibly help me revive them?" she asked with curiosity and excitement, wanting to see them again. Mostly Xemnas but she wasn't the type to say that outloud.

"Sure. But it's a long process. The books I collected from the dying man who broke that ground are on the fifth level. There are 80 books, each 600 pages long." He smiled. "I'm almost done with them."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 7:09 pm
"Holy.." Xia's eyes widened at the fact the guy was almost done with that many books and that many pages. She could never be that patient to read all those books, even if she really wanted to revive the Organization. "So that means, we're getting pretty close to reviving them, right?"she asked, sitting somewhere and tilting her head to the side.  

Sphinx-chan

Guardian_General

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 7:17 pm
Sphinx-chan
"Holy.." Xia's eyes widened at the fact the guy was almost done with that many books and that many pages. She could never be that patient to read all those books, even if she really wanted to revive the Organization. "So that means, we're getting pretty close to reviving them, right?"she asked, sitting somewhere and tilting her head to the side.

"No. It's not so simple. I'll explain on the way up to the bridge." Luther turned and began to walk toward the elevator. Something was strange about her.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 7:20 pm
Xia nodded and began to follow. "Wow, found someone that's interested in reviving the Organization like I am.. Weird.."she thought. She suddenly began to wonder something. "Just..exactly what are you going to do when their revived?" she asked with curiosity.  

Sphinx-chan

Guardian_General

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 1:30 pm
Sphinx-chan
Xia nodded and began to follow. "Wow, found someone that's interested in reviving the Organization like I am.. Weird.."she thought. She suddenly began to wonder something. "Just..exactly what are you going to do when their revived?" she asked with curiosity.
Not big on words, he only said one thing. "Only time will explain."  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces