Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
freakiest resident evil moment ever!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

freaky?
  poll whore
View Results

HarlequinGirl69

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 5:21 pm
When I played RE3 for the first time. When your at the police station and you here a noise or something. I was like "Whats that noise? Oh it's probally nothing." Then I went down the stairs. Then the freakin Nemesis just busts through the window and I'm all "OMG it's the kool-aid man xd " Yeah. Then I ran into the save room. And then I was all i'm safe. Then when I played it again I go out the room and the freakin Nemesis is like right there. Then poor Jill dies.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:49 pm
I'd say the Mutated-G in RE:Outbreak. That thing freaked me out...  

FoxyAreku

Vixtro

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:15 am
Alfred and Alexia's (personal) mansion in Code Veronica. That place still even gives me the creeps now when I go there razz  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 8:10 am
One was the video shown in that projector in CV:X of Alexia and Ashford as kids torturing the dragonfly. It looked freaky, but also kinky since they looked at each other like they'r horneh or something Dx

The second was in RE2 when you enter those double doors on the left from the RPD station's lobby. I walked to the other door and *woosh* a licker walks over the window. It was my first time playing it so i was like 'OMFG' *wastes all handgun bullets at window* rofl even tho I knew it wouldn't work XD

Kobo-chan

Civilight Eterna

Lonely Nerd

8,250 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Nerd 50
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:38 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
I think the plug was attached by a chain to the faucet. And that chain was what she pulled.

Ah, I see. I just couldn't see a chain at all. If I was there and wanted to drain a bathtub of that gross crud, but couldn't without reaching in, I'd be all "Yeeeaaah, I'm gonna just let you gather filth..." xd  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 5:22 pm
the monster lisa freaked the crap out of me especially when you had to run past her in the mine places...  

Frostyness

arachnicide

Tipsy Vampire

7,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 8:37 pm
Regardless of being an idiot and playing the game in the middle of the night, the scariest experience I've ever had with the RE games is when Nemesis comes crashing through the walls and chases after you. I didn't think any monster could do that and when he did, I was freaked.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 3:54 am
Geez, freakiest moment for me ewas actually 5 hours long. I had to play RE3 without a memory card at night, because tomorrow I was giving the game back to afriend. So I went and played the whole game starting at 10:00 P.M. and ending at 3 confused ? A.M. It was freaky because I (A) Played it on hard mode (B) Beat Nemesis every time. (C) Almost died a lot.  

Celestial Fox Frenzi

Zettran

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 4:22 pm
For me, the freakiest moments in almost any of the games came from some of the oddest of things.

RE0 - Those stupid frog monsters. First time i ran into one I kept shooting till kirmit croaked.

REmake - When I heard Chamber's cry for help and found her at the mercy of a Hunter. Yes I A. Made a hero comment, B. Gave the Hunter alot of Copper Coated candy, and C. Smiled at saving the girl. The question is...what was the hunter about to do?

RE2 - Birkin Showing up at the very end of the game as a Blob monster. It really didnt scare me, but it did freak me out how much of a damage whore he was.

RE3 - Nemesis...HE DOES NOT KNOW HOW TO F@#K@# STAY DOWN. He was a true monster to fight though, best of show.

RECV:X - The fact that Alexia's brother paraded around in her underwear.(shivers) I thought he was hot.(empties stomach promptly)

RE4 - The Merchant of death. The regeneraters were easy pickles and their breath was not so bad, few shoty rounds and their gone. First time one bit me though i was more pissed than scared.

OutBreak- Thanatos simply because he also does not know when to stay down...heh...Daylight took care of that.

OutBreak File #2- The animals in the zoo...I...Hate....Undead Elephants.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 3:46 pm
RRB_Brick
For me, the freakiest moments in almost any of the games came from some of the oddest of things.

RE0 - Those stupid frog monsters. First time i ran into one I kept shooting till kirmit croaked.

REmake - When I heard Chamber's cry for help and found her at the mercy of a Hunter. Yes I A. Made a hero comment, B. Gave the Hunter alot of Copper Coated candy, and C. Smiled at saving the girl. The question is...what was the hunter about to do?

RE2 - Birkin Showing up at the very end of the game as a Blob monster. It really didnt scare me, but it did freak me out how much of a damage whore he was.

RE3 - Nemesis...HE DOES NOT KNOW HOW TO F@#K@# STAY DOWN. He was a true monster to fight though, best of show.

RECV:X - The fact that Alexia's brother paraded around in her underwear.(shivers) I thought he was hot.(empties stomach promptly)

RE4 - The Merchant of death. The regeneraters were easy pickles and their breath was not so bad, few shoty rounds and their gone. First time one bit me though i was more pissed than scared.

OutBreak- Thanatos simply because he also does not know when to stay down...heh...Daylight took care of that.

OutBreak File #2- The animals in the zoo...I...Hate....Undead Elephants.

i havent seen you around the guild are you new? i read your post and i liked it  

Resident_Kyo

Yoyoenix91

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 12:27 pm
Iron Maidens... The convulsed as they staggered towards me... and I was gored. eek  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 8:23 pm
when i first fought the chinsaw dude  

antoniomej4

saritasunshine

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 3:43 pm
antoniomej4
when i first fought the chinsaw dude

Oh I freaked out so bad on that! I'm like, "HOLY CRAP! IT'S A CHAINSAW! Let's see if he's friendly!" He...wasn't... sweatdrop But whatever, I didn't really care if I died or not or else I wouldn't have done something so stupid. I was frustrated so...yeah I decided to experiment...  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 9:27 pm
Regenrators creep me out...just thier weird breathing, and their inhuman strechy limb thingys. Let's not forget the way they tear into Leon's throat, snarling like an animal. much like me eating pizza. twisted  

Squidyiffer

Trash Garbage

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 9:30 pm
I didn't know throats were a pizza topping choice....  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff