&lt;3
100%
 100%  [ 44 ]
Total Votes : 44

Rosalyrica

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 8:35 pm
Lepidus Light
It would be very bizarre indeed. And Takuto''s memories would be of him on the dance floor with rainbow hair, flashy rainbow clothes (to match, of course!), a peace sign tattoo on his shoulder, singing his heart out while a disco ball flashes around...

Haha! And Mitsuki could wear huge platform shoes. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 10:26 pm
And because whenever I think of that era, I think of rainbows, her concert clothing will be...rainbow.  

Lepidus Light

SakuMeiMei

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 11:11 pm
Since when was the topic a twisted version of Full Moon wo Sagashite? xp whee But it would be funny though...heehee...how about writing a doujinshi like that? whee That'd be so weird...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 11:38 am
so pwetty whee  

SugaKitten

Rosalyrica

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 11:48 am
cc-haruna
Since when was the topic a twisted version of Full Moon wo Sagashite? xp whee But it would be funny though...heehee...how about writing a doujinshi like that? whee That'd be so weird...

A doujinshi! Ha! I should do that. That would be so funny. xD  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 12:31 pm
Aisu-Kitsune
cc-haruna

A doujinshi! Ha! I should do that. That would be so funny. xD

Ha ha! I want to do one too! But I suck at drawing Arina chii's characters so it'll probably look horrible... whee  

SakuMeiMei

Yonaki

Lady Lunatic

17,850 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 1:26 pm
cc-haruna
And a chibi version of said doujinshi too? Oh, think of all the cuteness it would be~ whee  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 2:47 pm
Yonaki
cc-haruna
And a chibi version of said doujinshi too? Oh, think of all the cuteness it would be~ whee

I think I could do chibi..that would be cute. whee *couldn't draw normal male characters if my life depended on it*  

Rosalyrica

Dapper Dabbler

SakuMeiMei

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 10:20 pm
Aisu-Kitsune
Yonaki
cc-haruna
Since when was the topic a twisted version of Full Moon wo Sagashite? xp whee But it would be funny though...heehee...how about writing a doujinshi like that? whee That''d be so weird...

I think I could do chibi..that would be cute. whee *couldn''t draw normal male characters if my life depended on it*

Same here... whee  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 10:50 am
cc-haruna
Aisu-Kitsune
Yonaki
cc-haruna
Since when was the topic a twisted version of Full Moon wo Sagashite? xp whee But it would be funny though...heehee...how about writing a doujinshi like that? whee That''d be so weird...

I think I could do chibi..that would be cute. whee *couldn''t draw normal male characters if my life depended on it*

Same here... whee

Chibi is sometimes the way to go.  

PrincessRyoko

Lepidus Light

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 1:17 pm
PrincessRyoko

Yes, it is. 3nodding I can only draw male characters from the front. They look kind of messed up from the side...xx;;  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 4:50 pm
Lepidus Light
PrincessRyoko

Yes, it is. 3nodding I can only draw male characters from the front. They look kind of messed up from the side...xx;;
::can't draw male characters at all::

...wait Doraemon counts as being a male right? xD Actually, I drew a few decent ones before of Inuyasha. But for the most part I can't draw male characters at all.

Yonaki

Lady Lunatic

17,850 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Lepidus Light

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 5:29 pm
Yonaki
::can't draw male characters at all::

...wait Doraemon counts as being a male right? xD Actually, I drew a few decent ones before of Inuyasha. But for the most part I can't draw male characters at all.

All you need to do is take note of the body structure for guys. ^^ Kind of...bolder shoulders, things like that. It's kind of hard even then...^^;
Tee-hee, Doraemon WOULD count...but not quite as a human. o_o

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 10:56 am
Lepidus Light
PrincessRyoko

Whenever I try drawing male characters they either end up looking like deformed girls or nothing remotely human. I don't know why. Maybe it's because I've practiced more drawing female characters. .__.  

Rosalyrica

Dapper Dabbler

Lepidus Light

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 1:55 pm
Aisu-Kitsune

Whenever I try drawing male characters they either end up looking like deformed girls or nothing remotely human. I don't know why. Maybe it's because I've practiced more drawing female characters. .__.

That used to be my case...before I resolved to use guidelines on all full-body pictures to get it in proportion. xD I used to always be a little too lazy to do that, but they really do help if you use them right. But then comes the hair. For me, their hair always seems to be either unattractively long (Which sometimes detracts from their appearance) or it'll look good long, but the guy would also look like a girl...  
Full Moon wo Sagashite

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff