Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD
Chatterbox Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 11:42 pm
Yonaki
::curls up in thread:: My websites will be the death of me, I just know it. x.x

You have websites Yonaki-san? blaugh Tell me.

Random: o_o;; I never knew we had an empty "page 2" in this guild until now. *points to forum*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 7:00 am
solarfacade
KazehaneRio_FLAME
is interested* i never read it, maybe ill try reading it~ i always wondered if it was good. -^__^- *went to check*

It's very good. I highly recommend it. heart Yazawa Ai is one of my favorite manga artists (up there with Tanemura! biggrin )

Yazawa Ai?... That sounds familiar. Does she have any other works?  

Jinnyb

Yonaki

Lady Lunatic

17,850 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 10:27 am
Leri
Yonaki

Random: o_o;; I never knew we had an empty "page 2" in this guild until now. *points to forum*
::thought she killed thread:: xd ; ::points to the WWW:: That'll take you to my main site which will take you to other smaller sites. ^^

::just noticed the empty page 2, too:: That sounded weird. XD;;

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 10:29 am
Yonaki
Leri
Yonaki

::thought she killed thread:: xd ; ::points to the WWW:: That''ll take you to my main site which will take you to other smaller sites. ^^

::just noticed the empty page 2, too:: That sounded weird. XD;;
lol. yeah, i saw that page 2 as well. i was wondering when that page two will pop up, but soon as we get it, its empty. lol xd  

akeikas
Captain

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 6:33 pm
Jinnyb
solarfacade
KazehaneRio_FLAME
is interested* i never read it, maybe ill try reading it~ i always wondered if it was good. -^__^- *went to check*

It's very good. I highly recommend it. heart Yazawa Ai is one of my favorite manga artists (up there with Tanemura! biggrin )

Paradise Kiss is probably her most popular manga here in the US because it was one of the first titles Tokyopop picked up. Some of her other series include Gokinjo Monogatari and Kagen no Tsuki.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 10:21 pm
I'm wondering what's going wrong with me...of all things I'm drawing...SQUID!! whee This should make Tanemura Arina proud... whee But it's so weird...and drawing squid is so fun!! whee Yet another post of randomness made by the SakuMeiMei... heart and now I'm starting to make no sense...it's getting late... whee  

SakuMeiMei

Jinnyb

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 11:07 pm
solarfacade
Jinnyb
solarfacade
KazehaneRio_FLAME

Paradise Kiss is probably her most popular manga here in the US because it was one of the first titles Tokyopop picked up. Some of her other series include Gokinjo Monogatari and Kagen no Tsuki.
Yeah, that's where I heard it from! Thanks! *feels enlightened* xd I have to make sure to read it some time.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 11:02 am
I'm sad that Leri is leaving... crying  

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

SakuMeiMei

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 11:53 am
solarfacade

crying Me too...and my friends are starting to ignore me because of my constant whining that she's leaving...  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 3:39 pm
Kaze-chan, something on the guild home caught my eye. By Full Moon, you have "it's in Shojo Beat," which makes it sound like it's running in the magazine, when it's not. I know there's been some confusion about this already. Perhaps you could change it to "licensed by Viz" or "English release by Viz" or something like that. 3nodding  

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 5:46 pm
cc-haruna
solarfacade

crying Me too...and my friends are starting to ignore me because of my constant whining that she's leaving...

... AWWWWW crying *hugs you both*  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 6:39 pm
Leri
cc-haruna
solarfacade

*huggle*  

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

PrincessRyoko

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 7:58 pm
Awww you poor dear.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 9:02 pm
solarfacade
Leri
cc-haruna
solarfacade

*huggle*
*joins in the hugging* We'll miss you Leri! crying  

Jinnyb

Lepidus Light

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 9:41 pm
gonk Awww, you're leaving, Leri!? How could I not have known? *sob* *tackle*  
OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash