Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Main Forum
Lost Memories Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naphalm

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:08 am
((aww a time warp, do we have to? razz razz razz loool!, nevermind biggrin ))

After some time, Naph folded the top of the blanket off their heads, breathing heavily. "wow." is all he could say..  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:11 am
*She smiled up at him brightly, she was breathing just as fast as he was and there was some sweat on her forhead. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him down onto her and kissed him.*
((Yes we do..espically since I'm in the library. Lol.))  

Alies

Naphalm

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:15 am
He kissed back passionatly. When their lips parted he whispered gently, "I love you..."
((haha, annd? razz razz ))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 1:09 pm
*She smiled softly.* Naph, what if we had children?  

Alies

Naphalm

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 2:23 pm
He sighed, "not until I know I'm safe.." he got up and stretched, "some day.." he said thinking..  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 5:51 pm
*She sighed deeply and nodded. She knew what he was saying but she didn't know what to do. They had made love a lot of times so far and...She looked down at her stomck then kissed his lips. She wasn't going to tell him what was really bothering her. He didn't need to know. He was happier not knowing.*  

Alies

Naphalm

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 10:01 am
Alies
*She sighed deeply and nodded. She knew what he was saying but she didn't know what to do. They had made love a lot of times so far and...She looked down at her stomck then kissed his lips. She wasn't going to tell him what was really bothering her. He didn't need to know. He was happier not knowing.*

He smiled at her, kissing her back gently. He walked around a little bit, flexing his arms, "... i havent trained in a while.." he walked back to Alies and kissed her again. Straightening up he stretched, "I should really, dont want to get out of shape."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 9:03 pm
Naphalm
Alies

He smiled at her, kissing her back gently. He walked around a little bit, flexing his arms, "... i havent trained in a while.." he walked back to Alies and kissed her again. Straightening up he stretched, "I should really, dont want to get out of shape."

*She lauged softly.* I would still love you no matter how much of a belly you got, but it wouldn't really make sex more exciting. Now go work out, I'll be fine without you for awhile. I'll make you something to eat while your out, what do you want?  

Alies

Naphalm

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 4:51 am
He laughed and kissed her lightly on her forehead, "i think i would tire out to easily." he joked, he nodded, "just a sarnie, dont mind." he shrugged, pulling at his trousers, and buckling the belt tight. "i'll just be out back if you need me.." he said over his shoulder as he went through the door. He stepped out as was met with the cold air. His bare chest popped up in goosebumps but he shook himself and walked out into the open. He slid out his golden jewelled dagger, and, concentrating he pushed it into the ground. Images were projected all around him, as he started combat training, attacking and defending the shiny blue images..  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 6:32 am
*She walked over to the kitchen and went back to the window. She smiled softly as she watched him for awhile. She loved watching his body move..any way it could. She laughed softly to herself then went into the kitchen and started making what he wanted.*  

Alies

Naphalm

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 9:09 am
Naph finished, beating out the last few techniques in the air, before collapsing onto the grass tired. He felt good about himself again, he had started worrying about his fitness, but now, he knew he was the same. He hummed gently, picking a song out of his head from his childhood. His humming got louder as he closed his eyes relaxing, thinking back to the times way before he was turned, the memory of his parents flashed and he just lay there, seeing their faces clearly in his mind..  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 4:34 pm
*She heard her humming and she looked up from her cooking for awhile. She smiled softly then finshed the last of her cooking and put it in the oven. She set the timer then walked over to the window and looked out it. She walked outside and sat down next to him where he lay and lightly ran her finger down the center of his chest and stomck.*  

Alies

Naphalm

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 1:51 am
Alies
*She heard her humming and she looked up from her cooking for awhile. She smiled softly then finshed the last of her cooking and put it in the oven. She set the timer then walked over to the window and looked out it. She walked outside and sat down next to him where he lay and lightly ran her finger down the center of his chest and stomck.*

He laughed as he spotted her, "hey." he breathed quietly, he hummed a little more absently.. then a thought struck him, "you know, i used to have these pills that made your voice a lot better for singing, but they wore off in like 10 minutes, i might have a few left ... if you want a sing song." he grinned and laughed again, his voice was hoarse and croaky as he breathed deeply.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 6:51 am
*She laughed softly and shock her head.* No, your humming was good enough for me. She kissed his lips passiontly.* Your food is in the oven. *She stood up and walked back into the kitchen to leave him alone.*  

Alies

Naphalm

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 3:12 pm
he smiled at her, then sighed as she walked away, he lay there warn out. He watched her go back inside, slighty saddened that she had gone. He lay back in the grass staring up in the sky. His mind screamed to get up and follow her, but his body refused to move....  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff