Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Library of Fandom Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anakoni

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 7:57 pm
*At this, a sadistic smile crossed Miso's lips.* Oh? Is that right? *Miso closed his eyes, and began to laugh.* Well then, if that's the case... *Miso opened his eyes. They glowed an other-worldly green color, and seemed to be giving off a smoke-like substance.* ...Then i'm going to have to pay you back. *In one swift motion, Miso leaped over the desk. He pulled a front flip, and brought his foot smashing down heel-first onto the top of the man's head.*  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 8:01 pm
Smirking as she bursts through the library doors and runs inside, stopping just inches from the front desk. "I was told there was some sort of guy..girl...thing in a Sailor Fuku? Anyone know where I might meet this new vict..er...FRIEND of mine?" Shifting her eyes a little she wonders if anyone noticed her slip up. She really needed to get over her urge to blurt out the word victim whenever she was plotting...  

Ayanami Rei First Child

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

MasterHan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 8:33 pm
Jacquelyn turned around to face the woman standing next to the desk. " Sailor Fuku you say?" She swivels around and points at Miso, who apparently just heel kicked the man at the counter. " Er...I think you're looking for him." With that being said, she reached into her coat and pulled out a whip, and whipped it against the ground, making a loud SNAP sound, as means of giving it a warm up. Jacquelyn tightened the whip around one of her wrists, and held her other hand holding the rope up high, in an intimidating fashion. " As for the man who took my body away from me..."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 8:40 pm
"What do you mean by "took your body"? I mean with such a beautiful body such as yours, I don't know why you would ever want to give it up." Smiling innocently she grabs the other woman's breasts. "I mean these breasts of yours alone are big and perky. I'm sure a lot of men give you the pleasure of screwing your brains out nightly. Heck I bet even that crossdresser can't resist your womanly charms." twisted  

Ayanami Rei First Child

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Anakoni

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 8:43 pm
*Miso turned around, his face filled with anger.* FIRSTLY, SHE USED TO BE A HE! SECONDLY, I BUILT THAT BODY AFTER HIS OLD ONE WAS DESTROYED! *Miso then remembered that he was in a fight, and returned to it.*  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 8:57 pm
"Geh?! What the!?" Jacquelyn quickly retreated a few steps, holding her stance. " I'd be glad if you didn't touch my body, thank you very much. While I may be a man on the inside, I'd prefer if my body wasn't touched by...'dirty' hands." Jacquelyn shot the other woman a quick glare. As Miso yelled, Jacquelyn simply nodded. " And no, I'd rather abolish any thought of men 'screwing my brains out'"  

MasterHan

Ayanami Rei First Child

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 9:30 pm
"It matters not if you were a male in your previous life. There's nothing wrong at all with enjoying the body that you have been blessed or as you view it, cursed with. A body such as yours is only a curse if you let it, and try to suppress your now natural urges. Give into your body, and enjoy a world of pleasure like you have never known. Just go have sex with the crossdress, he's already half woman!" Sitting on the desk, she turns to watch the fight rather carefully. "You men are always letting your emotions get the better of you for the simplest things. Always so moody and emotional, claiming not to be gay at one point and then hating the touch of a beautiful woman the next, it must be terribly confusing for your obviously inferior minds to keep up with..."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 9:42 pm
shade came back from the other room having finished catalouging the books to see the sudden attack by the disturbing miso
"How Arrogant!"
he raised his sleeves in the air and a small bronze statue of a mustachiod plumber wielding a hammer materialised atop the cross dressing faction leaders head and began banging his skull  

knightedangelofdeath

MasterHan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 10:05 pm
Jacquelyn paused for a moment. " That's right, I never really did tell anyone of my 'status'..." She smirked coyly, and looked back at the woman across from her. " Well, you see, when your mind is of a man and you have a body of a woman, the brain tends to...get the two confused at certain moments. Consider it like a brain-skip." Her eyes shot at the new person that just came into the library and within a blink of an eye, Jacquelyn unleashed a barrage of slashing whips at the conjured up 'man with a hammer.' "We'll talk later, at the moment, we have pressing issues. Unless you care to join us, at least for the time being...?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 10:11 pm
"You only get cross-wired when you refuse to accept the body that you are in 100%. Anything less is bound to get your brain short circuited." Watching the battle carefully she ponders for a moment. "What would be in it for me to take part in this battle? I mean I have already proven myself as a worthy fighter to Xio, why would I need this fight? Unless of course you can make it worth my while..." With that she grins at the girl in front of her with a mischevious twinkle in her eyes.  

Ayanami Rei First Child

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

MasterHan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 10:20 pm
" Well lets just say that'd I'd kill to get my old body back." Jacquelyn snapped her whip back and wrapped it around one arm, holding her other arm out in a Martial arts stance. " And Xio is a mere Fortune Teller. There's nothing special about him as far as I can tell. Aside from a few Magician tricks, he's child's play, now wouldn't you want what appears to be a greater challenge? Besides...of COURSE I'll make it worth your while."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 10:27 pm
"Well since you've fully agreed to my completely vague terms, that only I know the true meaning of..I shall do it." With this remark she dashes up behind her new enemy, before unsheathing her blade. "Celestial Whirlwind Strike!" At this point she pushes a decent amount of her celestial magic into her blade, before spinning the blade and releasing the energies, making her enemy dodge not only her Odachi, BUT the whirlwind of powerful destructive energy that has gathered around her body.  

Ayanami Rei First Child

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

klausolas

Jeering Capitalist

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 8:52 am
Himiko gave a small bow to Daisuke.
"Nice to meet you. Sooo how do I get a liobrary card and what's it for. I've never had one before. Is it nice?"
She shuddered a bit as her wings vanished back into her back.
"Sorry about that I just didn't want them to get in the way. Anyway I know libraries are used for research but what kind of materials are in this library?"  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff