Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Shinshi Doumei Cross [The Gentlemen Alliance +]
The Gentleman Alliance/Shinshi Doumei Cross Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gentleman
&lt;3
100%
 100%  [ 33 ]
Total Votes : 33

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 12:39 pm
Incense
Aisu-Kitsune
KazehaneRio_FLAME
Hanako Tsukiyama
Shinshi Doumei Cross rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 3nodding whee heart 4laugh rofl
I like Shizumasa, HAine and Ushio!!! Shizumasa is soooooooooooo cool!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just read until chapter seven though! crying I can't wait for the rest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 4laugh
ch8 is translated by me if u want it. but its not that good. >_< it is in the announcement page. but its in my photobucket. search izakirioFLAME if u want on photobucket

If you want, I could edit the scanlations (you know how all the scanlation groups have editors and everything). I have a good image editing program and I'm usually pretty good about noticing mistakes in grammar/spelling/etc. Plus I could host them on one of my sites..I have a few geocities sites laying around. ^^'

How people work photoshop is beyond me. O.O;
photo shop is...EVIIILLL! xd  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 1:16 pm
'Kay..I have 16 pages done so far. I used a comic font I had and changed some stuff. There were some things that were bothering me. Now most of them are fixed. I'll probably finish tomorrow..editing stuff takes longer than I thought. @_@

I don't have photoshop (but I want it). I have a program called PhotoImpression. It's not as good as PS but it does the job.  

Rosalyrica

Dapper Dabbler

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 8:41 pm
OMG! i forgot to say this!! o_0! say, does anyone have the side story of maora's secret first love? it was in the ribon original. sadly, i cant get ribon original. i cant have my grandmother send BOTH everymonth. >_< also, there is another side story that will be released next month, but again, on ribon original. its about touya, but i donno what its about. i think itll be about how he met shizun. biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 8:00 am
KazehaneRio_FLAME
OMG! i forgot to say this!! o_0! say, does anyone have the side story of maora's secret first love? it was in the ribon original. sadly, i cant get ribon original. i cant have my grandmother send BOTH everymonth. >_< also, there is another side story that will be released next month, but again, on ribon original. its about touya, but i donno what its about. i think itll be about how he met shizun. biggrin

*squeal* Mao-chan! heart He's my favorite character from SDC... I must find out more about this story. 3nodding  

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 3:27 pm
solarfacade
KazehaneRio_FLAME

*squeal* Mao-chan! heart He's my favorite character from SDC... I must find out more about this story. 3nodding
i like maora as well~ did you see the imges on the sticky? i like how maora made a sad face~ heart same with ushio..never thought she'd be so weird to make a sad face. and shizun as well...lol xd  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 8:01 pm
KazehaneRio_FLAME
solarfacade
KazehaneRio_FLAME

i like maora as well~ did you see the imges on the sticky? i like how maora made a sad face~ heart same with ushio..never thought she'd be so weird to make a sad face. and shizun as well...lol xd

xd Shizun's like O_______O..... u_u fine.

I loved Ushio's sad face the most whee  

Leri
Vice Captain

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 8:44 pm
Did anyone see SDC volume 2 on the Ribon website? It has Shizumasa on the cover. :3 (I hope I didn't post about this already... ^^; wink  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 1:12 pm
solarfacade
Did anyone see SDC volume 2 on the Ribon website? It has Shizumasa on the cover. :3 (I hope I didn't post about this already... ^^; wink

Oooh~, I saw it! I hope Tanemura-sensei pulls a Fruits Basket and puts a different character on each cover. Just because it's different and fun, you know? ^^; My vote's for Ushio next... though it might make more sense to put Maora on. Or not... I forget which chapters we learn all about Maora. That's probably gonna be in the second volume, isn't it? xp

Is it me, or are Shizumasa's ears huge-o on the cover? It reminds me of a monkey, kinda. xd sweatdrop  

DemonHunterNaomi

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 3:07 pm
i posted the manga cover pic on the announcement. 3nodding but its always good to have more ppl to know~ how did you know about it, anyway? do you guys go on the ribon website?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 3:35 pm
xd Solar-san is part of a Tanemura Arina community in livejournal.com so I'm guessing that's where she got it from.

I go to the Ribon website once in a while (even though I don't understand anything there). sweatdrop  

Leri
Vice Captain

Caprika

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 4:04 pm
ahh I am behind on all these things... xp  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 4:13 pm
you caalways catch up, read the anouncements. i added a SDC game on the ribon website. i also wrote how to play it because its in japanese. lol. xd but anyway, there really isnt much update tho.  

akeikas
Captain

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 6:54 pm
KazehaneRio_FLAME
you caalways catch up, read the anouncements. i added a SDC game on the ribon website. i also wrote how to play it because its in japanese. lol. xd but anyway, there really isnt much update tho.

I got a silver on that game xd *wants to try and get a gold*

Aisu-Kitsune
'Kay..I have 16 pages done so far. I used a comic font I had and changed some stuff. There were some things that were bothering me. Now most of them are fixed. I'll probably finish tomorrow..editing stuff takes longer than I thought. @_@

I don't have photoshop (but I want it). I have a program called PhotoImpression. It's not as good as PS but it does the job.

Ooh~ which comic font do you use Aisu-Kitsune? xd I'm trying to find this comic font that Aku-tenshi and most scanlators use to translate little notes as well as the manga-ka's notes on the side of the page sweatdrop I can't find it though. Do you know what that font is?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 11:41 am
Leri is right, I am part of a Tanemura Arina community on LJ, but I also visit the Ribon site. biggrin  

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

Rosalyrica

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 2:54 pm
Leri
KazehaneRio_FLAME

I got a silver on that game xd *wants to try and get a gold*

Aisu-Kitsune

Ooh~ which comic font do you use Aisu-Kitsune? xd I'm trying to find this comic font that Aku-tenshi and most scanlators use to translate little notes as well as the manga-ka's notes on the side of the page sweatdrop I can't find it though. Do you know what that font is?

I use a font called Comix but I don't really like it. It's not the one that most scanlators use. It's sort of...silly-looking (I can't really describe it). I'm probably going to try to find a different one.

You might want to try going here: http://resources.bravenet.com/free_fonts (I love bravenet.com..I have way too many of fonts thanks to them whee ). They might have some comic fonts. I haven't looked yet.  
Shinshi Doumei Cross [The Gentlemen Alliance +]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff