Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Back to Guilds

This is a writer's guild where all can gather for feedback and advice on all mediums of writing. Plus it's a great place for conversation. 

Tags: Writing, Writer, Writer's Block, Critiques, Friends 

Reply Writing Contests/Games
Hawk's NaNoWriMo Challenge Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 8:50 pm
strangely,I could probably do that.

random adorable crap doesn't fit in with the rest, though.

Adorable crap=cutesy fluffy happy things.

Extreme drama=more of the teary, violent, sad things. no happy endings.

and the final battle....oooooh.

I'll tell you about it if you like, it's really cool, but only if you want me to.

AND I HAVE THIS NANO IN THE BAG! Hawk, better start shopping for that donation item...  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 9:13 pm
HAHAHAHAHAH!

50,426!

Kirby won the nano, Kirby won the nano...

(>^-^)> <(^-^<) ^(^-^)> <(^-^)>

KIRBY DANCE TIME!

first nano, then the internet, then the world! mwahahaha--

erm, what? what world domination plan?!

VICTORIOUS IS KIRBY!!!!!

Kirbyvictorious!

KirbyVictorious

[ In Nomine Satanas ]

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 9:19 pm
Damn...

I really hoped to finish it tomorrow during the day when I skipped school so ... now I'm upset. I really wanted to beat you. Curse thee Kirbs.

love you though. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 3:56 pm
but you're finished now right?

it's not like you're beating me. You can still win, too, and you have every chance to type tons more than me before midnight, cause I'm going to bed after Grey's is over.

Guess what? there's some obscure guild that works just like Nanowrimo, a writing contest every month to see who can write a novel in that time, that invited me to join. HELL NO. Nano has worn me out, and besides, my dad's starting this new job, and I need to focus on school...
(yes, the two are interrelated)

heart Love you too. (>^-^<) heart  

KirbyVictorious

[ In Nomine Satanas ]

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 4:22 pm
KirbyVictorious
but you're finished now right?

it's not like you're beating me. You can still win, too, and you have every chance to type tons more than me before midnight, cause I'm going to bed after Grey's is over.

Guess what? there's some obscure guild that works just like Nanowrimo, a writing contest every month to see who can write a novel in that time, that invited me to join. HELL NO. Nano has worn me out, and besides, my dad's starting this new job, and I need to focus on school...
(yes, the two are interrelated)

heart Love you too. (>^-^<) heart

I just finished, 50,152. I'm happy. I do not know if I will do it next year, but this was certainly fun enough for this year.

Nano has killed me and gotten me in a lot of trouble. Now I'm happily finished.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 4:48 pm
congrats!

*throws confetti, spews champagne, high-fives*

Go you go you go you (>^-^)> (>^-^)> <(^-^<) <(^-^<)

(you should see me do the Kirby dance IRL, freaking hilarious. Just imagine it...XD)

COME! TO THE WINNER'S CIRCLE!

*sings, steals champagne*  

KirbyVictorious

BlackHawkGS

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 5:27 pm
Good job guys! I posted an announcement about it. Be happy rofl

By the way, reply in this thread on whether you want a November donation letter, or a Sealed Envelope (which I'll be able to get tomorrow.) Or I suppose you could wait till December 15-16 if you really want, to see what the December donation item is. The choice is yours.

And again, congrats! I look forward to reading your stories... this X-mas break xd  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 5:32 pm
No monkey. What's a sealed letter?

AND I POSTED AN ANNOUNCEMENT TOO!

I'll delete mine.

go us go us, did you finish too, Hawk?  

KirbyVictorious

[ In Nomine Satanas ]

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 5:57 pm
I have a november donation item, so I would like a december please.

Wow... both contests I've entered on this guild thus far I have won.

Dansu with Kirby.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 6:50 pm
@ Kirby: A "sealed envelope" is what you recieve at the beginning of the month if you donate to Gaia. Halfway through the month (Usually the 15th or 16th) the envelope will open and let you choose between one of two monthly collectibles.

And no, I didn't finish. I quit early, due to too much hw and a bunch of other crazy things going on at the time. Hopefully, if people want to join in on this summer NaNoWriMo thing I'm planning, then I can get me novel complete then.

@ Satanas: Will do biggrin . And dansu? Guess I need to read the story... eek  

BlackHawkGS

[ In Nomine Satanas ]

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 7:00 pm
BlackHawkGS
@ Kirby: A "sealed envelope" is what you recieve at the beginning of the month if you donate to Gaia. Halfway through the month (Usually the 15th or 16th) the envelope will open and let you choose between one of two monthly collectibles.

And no, I didn't finish. I quit early, due to too much hw and a bunch of other crazy things going on at the time. Hopefully, if people want to join in on this summer NaNoWriMo thing I'm planning, then I can get me novel complete then.

@ Satanas: Will do biggrin . And dansu? Guess I need to read the story... eek

As I recall, dansu just means dance.. Well, no one in my story actually dances, though I do sometimes call their movements similar to dancing - complete with pirouettes - though never actual like.. waltzing...  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 8:17 pm
dansu is a Voxxx word, and therefore adapted to a Kirby word, meaning *dances* in Japanese.

Kirby can spout Japanese at any time, from curses like damn and sh**, to random phrases like "Datte sou daro?"

(Isn't that right?)

and not to mention random words, like "somali" (so--the interjection) "gomen nasai" (I'm sorry) "hai" (yes, yeah, what is it?) "yokai" (Roger!) and such.

But anyway, do let Kirby know what the December item is? By that time, I will be OCDing over TP and such, (are the GC and Wii backwards compatible?) and will need something to jazz up my avvi in my absence.

*does Indian dance of thanks to the gods with Satanas*

(Kirby is very Indian today.

Err, Native American.  

KirbyVictorious

[ In Nomine Satanas ]

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 8:46 pm
I don't know anything about the native Italian dances. If there was one, I would dance that.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 8:54 pm
eeeerrrm...
revelation about Italy: all food from there goes wonderfully with ranch dressing.

must refine my theory by testingit with goat cheese and spaghetti...

today seems to be revealing-Kirby's-lineage day. but no more. Ho no.

(Though I will say that I have an uncle who's half Japanese, but not a blood relative, and I know more than he does heart )  

KirbyVictorious

[ In Nomine Satanas ]

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 12:41 pm
KirbyVictorious
eeeerrrm...
revelation about Italy: all food from there goes wonderfully with ranch dressing.

must refine my theory by testingit with goat cheese and spaghetti...

today seems to be revealing-Kirby's-lineage day. but no more. Ho no.

(Though I will say that I have an uncle who's half Japanese, but not a blood relative, and I know more than he does heart )

Italy is awesome.. I love being Italian, very proud of my heritage.  
Writing Contests/Games

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff