Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
Planet Guardians: Clash of the Titans Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Episode 2 Poll: Which Titan Senshi should bite it first?
  Sailor Hyperion
  Sailor Coeus
  Sailor Theia
  Sailor Phoebe
  Sailor Themis
View Results

lightsenshi

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 10:14 am
"We'd best not wait any longer." Kiyoshi grabbed Kohana's hand and began leading her toward the back. "Ceres, tell the others that we went ahead to Uranus." Once safely in the back room, he released Kohana's hand and powered up into Saturn Knight.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 11:58 am
Ceres nodded at Kiyoshi and ran outside to wait for Karin.  

Christica

Mewling Paladin

Lacroia

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 4:15 pm
Eurydice sensed another presence. Was someone else in Jupiter Castle with them? She stood up.

"Arietis, someone's coming, I think we should be prepared." They nodded to eachother and powered up.

"Coeus Stasis Make-up!" A blue glowing rune shaped like an eye flashed in front of her.

"Hyperion Burning Make-up!" Molten rock swirled up around him changing his body.

Both of them stood ready at the gate to the arboretum ready for whoever would come. No one would touch their Tara. No one.

-------------------------------------------

Sailor Themis stepped through a portal in the forest in Jupiter castle. She moved quietly towards where she sensed the traitorous Coeus and Hyperion. They must learn not to take Cronos lighty.She saw Araceli and Taranis but they were of no concern to her now. She motioned behind her for Sailors Theia and Phoebe to follow her. Phoebe held Theia's hand seemed to drag her forward.

I never thought we were going to kill anyone. This isn't right. Theia started breathing heavier, not out of exhertion but out of anxiety. This is wrong. I know i never liked those two but... If I try to leave will they hunt me down too?

Only Phoebe noticed a tear slide down Theia's face.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 4:56 pm
"Wait!" Kohana tried to shout, but found that it was to late. Ceres had already ran off to find Karin, and Kiyoshi was dragging her towards the back room to transform. She wasn't even able to get a chance to tell them the location on where to go, and now they were lead to believe they were going to Uranus instead of Jupiter.

"Kiyoshi you idiot! Just because the premonition dealt with Araceli doesn't mean we're going to Uranus. I saw her at Io castle, we have to head to Jupiter." She quickly explained, as she couldn't help but hit him in the arm.  

IkumiAngel
Crew

lightsenshi

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 7:37 pm
"Don't yell at me!" He yelled right back. "If you'd bothered to inform me of that a few minutes ago...just wait here!" He snapped then vanished in a swirl of energy to Jupiter Palace.

"Women." Saturn Knight snapped quietly, looking around the entrance. He'd have to investigate without the others. He began moving quietly through the palace, trying to be stealthy but find out what was going on.

It was only a moment or so before he came upon the Titan senshi, but rather than attacking he choose to follow them from a safe distance and see what they were up to. He did notice that Theia was in the back of the group and perhaps it was his imagination but she didn't seem to want to be there.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 6:41 am
Karin backtracked to an alley that went to a back street. She ran down the alley and then turned down the back street. She ran down the street and came to the road the accident was on. "Thank goodness." The accident wasn't all the way down the road and so she crossed. She ran into another back street and took that all the way to Kohana's work. "Drat! There's no way to get to the front." She decided to knock on the back metal door, hoping that KOhana would be the one to open it.

Ceres continued to stand at the front, waiting for Karin.  

Christica

Mewling Paladin

Lacroia

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 4:34 pm
Sailor Phoebe knew what to do. Themis motioned to her and it was over in moments.

"Phoebe Moonshine Arrow!" she waved in an arc procuring a bow and launched an arrow at the unsuspecting Sailor Coeus.

Hyperion heard Coeus gasp, and saw she was holding a hand to her chest, an arrow shaft coming through from her back. She crumpled onto the floor her eyes open and turning glassy. Hyperion knelt down and brushed his hand against her face. She didn't respond. She was dead.

Sailor Themis smirked and looked over to Phoebe approvingly. Phoebe had no expression on her face. She actually enjoys this? I just did it because it was neccesary. Phoebe looked over to Theia. Her hands were held up to her face and her eyes were wide. She started backing away from the other Titan Senshi but tripped over a root. Sailor Themis looked at her in a way that seemed to say you're next. Theia screamed.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 5:14 pm
Saturn Knight bolted out of cover, not really sure why he was protecting Sailor Theia when he should have just let her die. "Guardian Wall!" He commanded as he skidded to a stop in front of Theia.

His Death Glaive hovered over Sailor Theia as he turned to look back at her, not sure it wasn't a setup and hoping that it wasn't. "I won't let them hurt you." He told the helpless Titan Senshi. "Join with me and you will be safe." He gave her a tender look. "I want you to be with me."  

lightsenshi

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 7:17 pm
Araceli and Tara both stood up at the scream. Tara saw her father kneeling down next to her mother. "Mother!" She gasped and ran over, falling to her knees. Araceli glared at the intruding senshi and noted the appearance of Saturn Knight. "How are you attack someone I care about! Uranus Cosmic Power, Make Up!" Araceli transformed into Sailor Miranda.

Since she wasn't sure if Tara would transform yet, she decided to take the offensive. "You messed with the wrong senshi, b***h... Heaven Touch!" Sailor Miranda raises two of her fingers to the sky (her index finger and middle finger) to gather the energy from the heavens. The golden power glows on her fingertips as she shouts these words. She then touches the ground with her fingers and it immediately begins to shake as a pathway of golden energy travels towards her enemies. Then, from the heavens, a beam of golden light appears and strikes down on Sailor Phoebe and Sailor Themis.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 11:29 am
Theia unable to speak reached up and held onto Saturn Knight's leg. She was crying, and the sight of her best friend coming after her rescuer confuser her even more.

Araceli's attack weaved its way to Sailor Phoebe, knocking her back into a wall. Theia wanted to reach out, to help her but she was overcome by fear. Themis appeared to vanish the moment it hit and reappeared after the golden light dissapated. She reached up and adjusted her hair, showing no obvious concern for her comrade who was nursing an injured arm and leaning against the wall she had been thrown to.

"You really should be more careful about where you stand. I thought I trained you better than that. And you Iolanthe. I knew you were too weak to be one of us."

Phoebe looked at Theia, then Araceli who was glaring at her in disgust. Hyperion had a cold look in his eyes. He gently laid Coeus's body onto the floor and ran at Phoebe full tilt. He tackled her and slammed her against the ground and shook her.

"You killed my love, life and future. Now you'll taste my anger!" Phoebe was stronger than him however and even in her injured state she reached up and clawed at his face with both hands. He fell over backwards and held his hands up to his eyes. Blood ran down the side of his face and it was clear he couldn't see to fight. Phoebe ran back and pulled out her bow aiming at Hyperion.  

Lacroia

lightsenshi

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 11:45 am
Saturn Knight leaned down and put one arm around Sailor Theia's waist, drawing her to her feet and into the comfort of his arms. He gazed impassively through the wall that protected both of them from the conflict that raged just beyond.

"I will protect you." He whispered quietly to the crying senshi, stroking her hair with his free hand, the other clasped around her waist and holding onto his glaive.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 1:06 pm
A man wearing a purple tunic and cape seemed to fade into Ceres' vision. No one else seemed aware of the man at all. He wore the hood of his tunic so it covered his eyes and hair. He bent down and smiled gently at Ceres.

"I've been watching you guardians since you started to revive here. I was more than relieved to see your Sailor Dream is living up to the legacy of Sailor Moon. But she needs all the help she can get from friends like you." The man reached into his cloak and pulled out an ivory pendant shaped like a rose.

"Please see to it that Karin gets this. It holds the powers of a planet very similar to Earth and I believe she would use them justly." He then pulled out a blue lapis pendant shaped in the form of a dragon. "This is for the Guardian of Pluto. It holds the powers of a raging ocean planet. See that she uses its power wisely. We may meet again little warrior" He placed each pendant around Ceres neck. The man turned away and started walking fading away with each step.

*Karin now has the pendant of Iapetus, she gains the ability to use stealth, and can make a Rose attack of her choice.

*Kohana now has the pendant of Oceanus, she finds that she can control water in small amounts but senses a deeper power within the pendant.

Lacroia

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 11:38 pm
Tara watched in horror as her love and her father attacked their enemies. When Sailor Phoebe hurt her father, all her anger exploded. "Jupiter Cosmic Power, Make UP!" She transformed into Sailor Io (for the first time since her rebirth).

"First you kill my mother, then you attack my girlfriend, THEN you dare to harm my father? You will pay Phoebe... believe me... Mokusei Dragon Assault! Sailor Io slams the Ryuu-no-me (a large, uncut, green gem that has been part of Jupiter's royal family for as far as anyone can remember) that rests on top of the Dragon Staff into the ground, shouting these words. A huge dragon of crackling green energy emerges from the ground, attacking Sailor Phoebe.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 6:02 am
Sailor Themis watched as the huge green energy Dragon tore through the ground and made its way to Sailor Phoebe. She made no motion to stop it.

Phoebe unable to move out of the way in time quickly changed her target.

"Phoebe Moonshine Arrow!" She released an arrow in the direction of Theia. Saturn Knight shielded her from the blow but the arrow pierced him in the shoulder. By then the dragon had reached its destination and Phoebe was vaporized.

"Well. I was hoping she'd last long enough to kill you Theia, and Hyperion. But I guess I'll have to sent Crius out. What a waste of Senshi that Phoebe was." Themis sighed. "Remember how much Crius hated you Arietis. He's going to thank me for this opportunity." Grinning to herself Themis started to walk away. She turned around when she heard Theia yell at her.

"Don't you ever say things like that about Phoebe. She was more loyal than you'll ever be!" She was holding a piece of her skirt she ripped off to staunch the bleeding from Kiyoshi's shoulder. Themis turned, laughed, and faded away.

"Tara? Where are you, I can't see anything." Hyperion reached around blindly looking for someone. His transformation had been broken.

Theia looked into Kiyoshi's eyes. She kissed him on the forehead.
"I'm going with you, to make sure you get better. Okay?" She wrapped her long fingers around his.  

Lacroia

Christica

Mewling Paladin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 8:54 am
Time seemed to slow down as Ceres watched a man in a cloak emerge from the crowd. This is strange... Everyone is moving so slowly and yet he's moving at a normal pace. The man approached him and he seemed so much bigger to him. What? I'm a fox again? But I was just human a moment ago and my time for my human form hasn't run out yet. The man spoke to him and then placed two pendants around his neck. After wards, he watched the man slowly vanish into the slow moving crowd. He blinked and everything seemed to be normal. "... Must have dozed off... Huh?" There was weight around his neck. "The pendants." That was when he could make out the faint scent of Karin. The back. He dashed into the building and into the back room. "Kohana? I thought you left for Uranus?"

Karin was let in by Kohana and was about to ask her something when Ceres came in. "Uranus? Is that where we need to go?" She then noticed the pendants around Ceres's neck. "Where did you get those from?"  
Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff