Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pokémon Defenders

Back to Guilds

A Guild for all lovers of Pokémon! 

Tags: Pokemon, gaming 

Reply Pokémon Defenders
Help! (UPDATE 02.11.05 - Celebi Movie MoveSet REVEALED!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zeek Slider

Hopeless Man-Lover

28,040 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 8:38 pm
Added some more plans for future team construction that I need some expert advice on seeing how I forgot everything involving the G/S/C universe as far as moves go.

That's what happens when you play mostly the Color Series for Christmas Break. sweatdrop

Please refer to first post.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 5:43 pm
Important
Celebi Movie Moveset
Quote:
I've decided to go ahead an hack out a Celebi once I get to Crystal. Naturally, I'll be buying a Gameshark once I get enough cash, and as part of my personal project, I'd like a moveset similar to what it uses in the movie/show. Here is what I have figured out so far.

Ancient Power (As a Time Traveling Pokemon, there is no telling how old it really is.)
Future Sight (Used several times to escape danger and to change the course of history, as is the case in the show special featuring Richie.)
---
---

Zeek Slider

Hopeless Man-Lover

28,040 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Cash Grabber 500

Zeek Slider

Hopeless Man-Lover

28,040 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 3:43 pm
Figured out the movie moveset on my own. sweatdrop

Quote:
Celebi - (Hacked on Crystal via GameShark)
Ancient Power (As a Time Traveling Pokemon, there is no telling how old it really is.)
Future Sight (Used several times to escape danger and to change the course of history, as is the case in the show special featuring Richie.)
Psychic (Used to fly and help Ash and Sammy fly, as well as some major damage when it goes dark on everyone.)
Recover (Techincally, not on its own.)

Pokémon Defenders

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces