Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Nights of Horror Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 3:14 pm
braveheart soldier
Before they can move on,they see Xidan in a flash in front of them with his back turned,and is on one knee,he gets up and turns around,"Sorry,but if you are going to kill anyone else at this party,you are going to need an invitation,by the way,"Xidan looks at Tara and winks at her,"How bout you just move along jason,and i might not kill you"
*Jason's grip tightens on his machete.*

"And just who are you?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 4:16 pm
"You dont need to know about that,lets just say i'm the person who's gonna kill u,and by the way,dont even think of using that machete"
Xidan Quickly takes out his absoulution keyblade so quickly,jason couldn't even see it,and puts it next to his neck,"Because you cant catch up to me"  

An OC SuperTone

Newbie Noob

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 2:08 pm
braveheart soldier
"You dont need to know about that,lets just say i'm the person who's gonna kill u,and by the way,dont even think of using that machete"
Xidan Quickly takes out his absoulution keyblade so quickly,jason couldn't even see it,and puts it next to his neck,"Because you cant catch up to me"
"What you fail to realise is that you can't kill me. Any body tisue I lose regenerates. I can never truly die."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 2:16 pm
Spartan-622
braveheart soldier
"What you fail to realise is that you can't kill me. Any body tisue I lose regenerates. I can never truly die."
Tara uses her water and attacks Xidan.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 2:35 pm
name: naota
how he kills people: dosnt like to kill people but does when he has to. he is a voodo doll with the soul of a boy in it he can never be killed
and if he hurts him self when hes thinking about you you feel the pain instead of him
User Image
Bio: he wasnt always a voodoo doll he was once a happy boy just trying to protect his friend and his punishment was to forever live in the body of a voodoo doll  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 2:37 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
braveheart soldier
*just laying on the ground infront of them*  

hydra4

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 2:39 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
braveheart soldier
*Jason looks away from the two of them and sees Naota lying on the ground. He walks over and picks him up. He looks at him in his hand.*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 2:40 pm
Spartan-622
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
braveheart soldier
*Jason looks away from the two of them and sees Naota lying on the ground. He walks over and picks him up. He looks at him in his hand.*
*just looks like an ordinary voodoo doll untill a tear comes out of his eyes*  

hydra4

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 2:41 pm
hydra4
Spartan-622
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
braveheart soldier
*Sees the tear.*

"Huh?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 2:42 pm
Spartan-622
hydra4
Spartan-622
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
*Sees the tear.*

"Huh?"
*sits up and looks at Jason and jumps to the ground looking up at him*  

hydra4

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 2:46 pm
hydra4
Spartan-622
hydra4
Spartan-622
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
*Sees the tear.*

"Huh?"
"What the..........?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 2:47 pm
Spartan-622
hydra4
Spartan-622
hydra4
Spartan-622
*Sees the tear.*

"Huh?"
"What the..........?"
*pulls a nail sticking out of his foot and uses it to cut the threads holding his mouth shut* plehh *spits ot dust* man i hate that taste dont you  

hydra4

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 2:48 pm
hydra4
Spartan-622
hydra4
Spartan-622
hydra4
Spartan-622
*Sees the tear.*

"Huh?"
"What the..........?"
*pulls a nail sticking out of his foot and uses it to cut the threads holding his mouth shut* plehh *spits ot dust* man i hate that taste dont you
"Huh? Oh..... Yeah."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 2:51 pm
Spartan-622
hydra4
Spartan-622
hydra4
Spartan-622
*Sees the tear.*

"Huh?"
"What the..........?"
"Huh? Oh..... Yeah."
so....... ((man i cant think of anything to say oh i found something)) OHH MY GOSH i know who you are your Jason Vorhees im a big fan  

hydra4

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 2:55 pm
hydra4
Spartan-622
hydra4
Spartan-622
hydra4
Spartan-622
*Sees the tear.*

"Huh?"
"What the..........?"
"Huh? Oh..... Yeah."
so....... ((man i cant think of anything to say oh i found something)) OHH MY GOSH i know who you are your Jason Vorhees im a big fan
"A.... 'fan'?"  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces