Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
RESIDENT EVIL Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 12:52 pm
l o v e s y d n e y
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
l o v e s y d n e y
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
l o v e s y d n e y

the large monster that had carried her off earlier was back for revenge it was large and slimy with a mechity and i sliced right behind guzman and said in a deep demony voice "girl"
scream *turns around and tries to cut its head of with his katana but its stops cuz its right side of it is full of mecha * eek s**t scream stressed * Picks up bloodlust and runs around another dark hallway away from the creature* What the ******** was that scream evil

she responded weakly "obvisouly it wants a girl"
stare yeah i kinda figured that * looks around and puts Bloodlust done* lets rest for a bit((gotta go be back in an hour or so))

"uh duh well i think thats the wasnt the worst of it some one or some thing injected me with some thing" she showed the hole in her leg
*looks at the holes and has a flashback of a women in a white room waking up with holes in her arm and head and no idea who she is*  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 1:54 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
l o v e s y d n e y
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
l o v e s y d n e y
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
l o v e s y d n e y

the large monster that had carried her off earlier was back for revenge it was large and slimy with a mechity and i sliced right behind guzman and said in a deep demony voice "girl"
scream *turns around and tries to cut its head of with his katana but its stops cuz its right side of it is full of mecha * eek s**t scream stressed * Picks up bloodlust and runs around another dark hallway away from the creature* What the ******** was that scream evil

stare yeah i kinda figured that * looks around and puts Bloodlust done* lets rest for a bit((gotta go be back in an hour or so))

"uh duh well i think thats the wasnt the worst of it some one or some thing injected me with some thing" she showed the hole in her leg
*looks at the holes and has a flashback of a women in a white room waking up with holes in her arm and head and no idea who she is*

*your avi kinda looks like myiavi ^_~* bloodlst pokes him "you okay?"  

l o v e s y d n e y

ShadowSora(unknown KH)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 2:54 pm
l o v e s y d n e y
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
l o v e s y d n e y
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
l o v e s y d n e y

"Umm... he looks weird. Well do you have any idea what you were injected with?"*notices the shadow of the monster*"s**t! We have to get out of here soon."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 5:37 pm
l o v e s y d n e y
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
l o v e s y d n e y
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
l o v e s y d n e y

(( thanx hun right now im questing a guitar that would suite my avi wink cool * huh * looks around and see the thing come around the corner* s**t lets go now *grabs her arm puts her arm over his shoulder* i know you can walk somewhat now lets go stare *starts to run forward with bloodlust being dragged by him at his left*  

-D03 Deux Dos-

l o v e s y d n e y

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 5:56 pm
intense_fire
l o v e s y d n e y
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
l o v e s y d n e y
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
l o v e s y d n e y

(( thanx hun right now im questing a guitar that would suite my avi wink cool * huh * looks around and see the thing come around the corner* s**t lets go now *grabs her arm puts her arm over his shoulder* i know you can walk somewhat now lets go stare *starts to run forward with bloodlust being dragged by him at his left*

"i cant walk!! WHAT THE FU*K GUZMAN?!?" she yells at him still trying to run with one leg  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 6:00 pm
l o v e s y d n e y
intense_fire
l o v e s y d n e y
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
l o v e s y d n e y

"i cant walk!! WHAT THE FU*K GUZMAN?!?" she yells at him still trying to run with one leg
damn it * drops her to the floor turns around and shoots some undeads following them then picks her up in a piggyback position* iF im gonna have to carry you always at least shoot some ******** a** zombies scream * starts to run agian, turns into a large empty space with a few undead*  

-D03 Deux Dos-

l o v e s y d n e y

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 6:07 pm
(oh sorry i think thats a cool dream avi biggrin )
"FINE!" she pulled out her pistols and rested her arms on his shoulders and shot the undead ,dead again.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 6:13 pm
l o v e s y d n e y
"FINE!" she pulled out her pistols and rested her arms on his shoulders and shot the undead ,dead again.
*the large room was now empty of the undead* lets rest her stare *puts here done agianst the wall and sits next to her*.......god to think this was fun is insane dont you think neutral *looks at his machine gun* its just crazy stare  

-D03 Deux Dos-

-D03 Deux Dos-

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 6:15 pm
l o v e s y d n e y
((thanx im questing for the guitar i would love you for all eternety if you can help me with that heart gonk sweatdrop yeah))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 6:20 pm
intense_fire
l o v e s y d n e y
*the large room was now empty of the undead* lets rest her stare *puts here done agianst the wall and sits next to her*.......god to think this was fun is insane dont you think neutral *looks at his machine gun* its just crazy stare

"its better then working in an office throught" she winces at the pain "god my leg hurts"  

l o v e s y d n e y

-D03 Deux Dos-

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 6:25 pm
l o v e s y d n e y
intense_fire
l o v e s y d n e y

"its better then working in an office throught" she winces at the pain "god my leg hurts"
*chuckles and looks at her leg* let me wrap that up * begins to wrap it up*  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 6:27 pm
intense_fire
l o v e s y d n e y
intense_fire
l o v e s y d n e y

"thanks" she threw her pistols on the ground and put her arms over her forehead "what do you think it is?"  

l o v e s y d n e y

-D03 Deux Dos-

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 6:28 pm
((thank you tons gonk i wuv ya heart ))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 6:29 pm
l o v e s y d n e y
intense_fire
l o v e s y d n e y
intense_fire
l o v e s y d n e y

"thanks" she threw her pistols on the ground and put her arms over her forehead "what do you think it is?"
its the T-virus stare * finishes wrapping it up*  

-D03 Deux Dos-

l o v e s y d n e y

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 6:38 pm
(no prob love ya heart biggrin )
"isnt that what that woman with no memory had?" she sounder worried  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers