Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Confession box. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tokioka

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 4:47 pm
tamcharles
I think you were right on the ball with your theory. There came a point near the end of the whole punishment thing where I learned to take a "power nap" when I was shoved in the dark for doing whatever. My parents would open up the door and see that my eyes were red (from sleeping, not crying -- but they didn't need to know that) twisted . Win, win situation -- I didn't want to be in there, it sucked even if you could nap and they felt that I learned my lesson.

I've since told them my little secret... they didn't seem as amused as I was. Bwahahah. But now I notice that my cat does the same thing. We'll come home from an outing and she'll meow with the most muffled voice. At first we thought she was meowing the whole time, but I stayed home once and realized that all she did was sleep the whole time.

Pets are like their masters. Evil to the core. twisted

By little story aside, many parents do live vicariously through their children and in doing so, the children are ambassadors that represent them to the public. I would hate to be the parent with the disobedient kid, at the same time, I wouldn't want to have them venting on Gaiaonline about how cruel I am either.

It's a double-edged sword. Parenting isn't easy, by the time it becomes easy, you're a grand-parent.

So I propose mandatory castration for everyone! *cheers* xd blaugh

eek Mandatory... castration... eek Wouldn't the human race just suddenly be wiped out? Oh, forget I said that. We could still clone more humans I guess, but where would be the fun in doing that? confused  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 9:42 pm
lol yeah those quotes were long rofl

my grandmother is suppose to be very nice. but my mom said that when she was young my grandmother was super strict. I wonder why parents go off and start talking about how great and obedient they were when they were kids. anyway yes parenting is a double ege sword. Castration isn't such a bad idea. hmm... who'll be first? how about the guy that suggested it in the first place? xp
and how well your child behaves reflects on how good you are as a parent. But I wouldn't have any kids to be disobedient to me =P so no venting about me on gaia... well not yet. my brother doesn't rant yet whee  

yalie5

tamcharles

Profitable Businessman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 4:42 am
yalie5

my grandmother is suppose to be very nice. but my mom said that when she was young my grandmother was super strict. I wonder why parents go off and start talking about how great and obedient they were when they were kids. anyway yes parenting is a double ege sword. Castration isn't such a bad idea. hmm... who'll be first? how about the guy that suggested it in the first place? xp
and how well your child behaves reflects on how good you are as a parent. But I wouldn't have any kids to be disobedient to me =P so no venting about me on gaia... well not yet. my brother doesn't rant yet whee
Haha I'd step up to be first. I don't really want any children to begin with (now as for Angela, shehas the power to change my mind ninja ). But I'd much rather be the "good" uncle and spoil my brother's kids. That way I get all the fun and none of the work. I'm twisted. twisted  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 6:58 am
yalie5
lol. funny thing is i never hung out with the wrong crowd. actually i never hung out in any crowd. And i've always gotten decent grades. and it pisses me off about younger siblings. my little brother is more afraid of me than my mom or my dad. (i raise hell when i want to. not very often.) I never was hit in public either... at least i didn't think so. my mom would just say really mean thing. and i mean really mean things. stuff that you would never expect coming out of a mother's mouth. of course she said it in chinese. and i'm not sure if i was ever yanked by the ears. though it's hard for me to remember. that was a long time ago. lol. but i do remember one time when my mom was really pissed at my brother that she was going to lock him outside but my dad was there and he was like "Are you crazy! You can't lock a child outside. what if somebody comes and takes him away?" and then he pulled my brother back in.
@tamcharles: that's not a very good moral. people my look at it as an excuse to hit kids. a better moral would be hit your kid in public and get humiliated by tamcharles xp
I hung out with a sexist gang of second graders when I was in second grade... it was creepy, and wierd. Mum never minded that, even if I got beaten up a few times. Anyway... back to the corporal punishment thing... I think my parents finally figured out I'm easily distorted mentally and I'm stronger than them physically. So now she's calling me stupid in public. And my dad's rambling on about how stupid I am in public... and in english! scream Some lady who heard said that I had every right to hid him with a purse when he was out of ear shot... and I told here I didn't have a purse. At least I didn't get killed, like he threatened to. Really threats are pretty empty. It's not the threat, it's who's giving the threat.  

Nyanfood

Sparkly Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100

yalie5

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 9:10 pm
tamcharles
yalie5

Haha I'd step up to be first. I don't really want any children to begin with (now as for Angela, shehas the power to change my mind ninja ). But I'd much rather be the "good" uncle and spoil my brother's kids. That way I get all the fun and none of the work. I'm twisted. twisted

lol i agree. you should volunteer to be first. =P lol jkz. Yeah being the aunt or uncle is so much better. don't have to deal with so much crap and you get the benefits =P and that's not twisted that's just weighing out the pros and cons xp
@riyoku: seriously if my parents insult me in public i'd prolly be to deaf to hear it anyway unless they shout it. And when they do it's in chinese. I mean my mom has yelled at me over the phone really loud and i was at my friends house too. It was sort of embarassing but I brush it off as a joke. well they knew my mom wasn't joking. lol. And my dad has called me stupid in public once or twice but i don't care what they think. Though sometimes if they really get on my nerves which they usually do I purposefully screw up to teach them a lesson.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 10:48 pm
I have a really bad memory recollection thing. sweatdrop  

yalie5

hip2b^2

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 11:41 pm
Cat-Whiskers
Niphredil Ithilmir
I sometimes act two-faced..

sigh... me too me too sweatdrop

hah same i suppose
evil and i'm partially evil i suppose...i actually have two personalities. One is fun-ish, and positive [like, i give positive advice, only cuz they deserve it, so im technically not lieing to people], but i'm negative towards myself. I treat people with respect and at times i think they are capable of certain things, but i basicaly also despise people's... existence i guess you can say. And I always say that they're stupid and all that.. haha  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 11:20 am
i don't beleive i've said this before on gaia. in 6th grade I was friends with this girl. at least i thought she was my friend then she started hanging around with other girls in the class and they started to pick on me and my best friend. And she got me into alot of trouble many times. Anyways near the end of the school year me and my friend decided to teach her a lesson. We broke into her locker and took all her text books and threw them away. in the end i felt so bad about it that i returned a couple of them. I'm so weak. sweatdrop ( I regret ever being nice to her especially since she's such witch who spreads lies and I hope she rots in hell!! pirate scream )  

yalie5

K i m m e h

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 12:04 pm
Ooh, that sucks yalie.

That hasn't happened to me, and hopefully won't.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 12:07 pm
K i m m e h
Ooh, that sucks yalie.

That hasn't happened to me, and hopefully won't.

yeah that's why you shouldn't always be nice to you classmates until you've studied them for two weeks at least... something that every girl should know. :nod:  

yalie5

purty_kitty

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 10:39 am
I have anger problems. crying crying If somebody makes me mad enoug I can be the devil. ninja Which I have never gotten that mad on gaia but I have in RL and that girl nearly got her a** kicked if my friends weren't there to hopld my a** back!! She would have been splattered all over te black top. evil stupid b***h backstabbing mother ********!!! evil .. ninja (Sorry...)  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 7:51 pm
t0ry
I have anger problems. crying crying If somebody makes me mad enoug I can be the devil. ninja Which I have never gotten that mad on gaia but I have in RL and that girl nearly got her a** kicked if my friends weren't there to hopld my a** back!! She would have been splattered all over te black top. evil stupid b***h backstabbing mother ********!!! evil .. ninja (Sorry...)
have you seen anger management? it's very funny. if you haven't seen it you should go rent it or something. lol.  

yalie5

Mysterika

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 3:13 am
I like to stalk mushrooms at 3am in the morning. cool  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 11:27 am
i can make ridiculous typos everyday

E.G:

i wanted to type puppets, but instead:
pipput
peppet
pupput
pippets
sweatdrop  

a- K0KO-

Neko Chen

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 6:09 pm
tch. i have a lot of bad...qualities..you could say. i'm really lazy, procrastinate way too much, and i'm really mean. i used to kick people who pissed me off (and leave purple bruises that lasted for quite a while...) and smack people on the head. if i really hated them, i'd just..plot their demise and hurt them at school. like during pe.

i would elaborate, but i'm too lazy.  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games