Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Memorable Threads
Avatar Battleground - All Done! Results posted, last page Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TWO contests only need ONE more contestant!
Do something about it!
100%
 100%  [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 21

Divash
Vice Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

3,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 2:04 pm
Well... yeah. wink  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 10:40 am
This is just a joyful bump to celebrate a Wind Security Blanket. I love lottos. I love Evergleam. I love blankets.  

Divash
Vice Captain

3,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

TheShrike
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 10:54 am
*gnaws on the thread*  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 3:43 pm
That's a mighty fine lookin' tail you got there, Miss Shrike.  

Divash
Vice Captain

3,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Ambrai

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 10:36 pm
crying I haven't been here all month and no one has joined??? This is a sad day. I'd join again if I could...  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 11:07 pm
I know, isn't it awful? It's just been a rotten month, though. I mean, you've got Passover, Ostara, Easter, a lot of people going on spring break... I'm sure it'll pick up again in May and June.  

Divash
Vice Captain

3,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Divash
Vice Captain

3,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 7:13 am
TheShrike is your friend. You know this. Everyone knows this. TheShrike keeps Evergleam safe from N00bs.
Pardon, you don't know what N00bs are, citizen New-BIE? Please report for termination. Thank you.

Failure to know what N00bs are is treason, Citizen New-BIE-2. N00bs are the Enemies of Evergleam. They overran the old thread, posting just once to get a prize and then disappearing without enriching the community through conversation or contributions, so we all moved to live in our Guild where TheShrike protects us. But N00bs are evil and have ways of sneaking in and corrupting anyone. Look around you! Anyone could be a N00b, dedicated to the enstupiding of The Evergleam Guild!

As a thread regular, you're job is to root out the N00bs infiltrating Evergleam and destroy them for TheShrike! The Evergleam Guild must be protected at all costs! To aid you, TheShrike has made backups clones mules for you. There are 7 of you. You are all willing to kill recycle N00b mutant traitors for TheShrike, because She is Your Friend. Remember, ignorance is strength.

War is peace. Once the N00bs are defeated, we will win! The Evergleam Guild will triumph! All hail TheShrike!

*pause for enthusiastic hailing*

In order to stop the N00bs, you have your laser pistol with reflex armour. It will allow you to kill recycle N00b Traitors in the name of TheShrike! Your Friend will thank you for this. If it turns out you are a N00b Traitor, you will execute recycle yourself with all due haste and hope your next clone mule with serve diligently.

*pause for enthusiastic cheers*

Being a Thread Regular is fun! You know this from watching the A-Team on Rox0r News, the only Fair & Balanced news station! You know they are Fair & Balanced because Rox0r News tells you that. Being a Thread Regular and troubleshooter allows you to shoot trouble! It is very exciting! You can't wait to get your Dream Avatar and enter the Avatar Contests in the Avatar Discussion subforum!

It will be fun. TheShrike says so.  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 10:26 am
... Plus, people who enter avatar contests are beautiful, smart, talented, charming, kind to animals, good cooks, excellent linguists, top-notch trombone players, have good morals and excellent hygiene, and grow up to become leaders in society. People who WIN avatar contests get 20,000 gold on top of all of that.  

Divash
Vice Captain

3,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

TheShrike
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 4:32 pm
Shrike does not like threatening you.

Shrike is a good lady, with happy feelings... All the time!  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 11:06 am
And impeccable fashion sense. And punch and pie. (More people will come if you say "punch and pie.")  

Divash
Vice Captain

3,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Damnocracy

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 12:31 pm
Divash
And impeccable fashion sense. And punch and pie. (More people will come if you say "punch and pie.")

Mmm
I love punch and pie!

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 2:31 pm
ayah some awesome ideas for the avatar battles ^^ *goes to tektek to start working up an entree*  

Korin Banther

Divash
Vice Captain

3,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 9:34 am
Mmm, pie. I like pie.  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 9:36 am
Looky! We have another contestant for the first contest.  

TheShrike
Crew

Damnocracy

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 2:21 pm
Wheeee!!  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items