Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
[Raikiri] No. 108 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EvrythingTastesLikeGinger

Enduring Regular

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 12:14 am
After a moment Ayise blinked and started, rubbing her eyes. She yawned and stretched as if she were just waking up. "Huh?" Her eyes were clear and alert. "That's weird I didn't hear about a storm. Normally, I would've known already..." She sweatdropped, "Since the rain usually isn't my friend...oh-why are you looking at me like that?"

She paused thoughtfully, "...Was I...saying something weird? I sleeptalk sometimes is all, it's probably restlessness." She stretched again, "Wow, sleep can do wonders, I feel WAY better." She giggled and sweatdropped, "My stress feels 50% lighter! Heehee..." Ayise paused again and looked out the window at the falling rain. "Doesn't look like I'll be able to go to class..."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 6:12 pm
He had known her for months and yet Ayise still continued to surprise Kumizu. "Um... well, yeah. I guess it was just sleeptalking. I do it sometimes too." He wasn't sure what else to say on the subject, so he left it at that.

"Well, I'm glad you're feeling better." Kumizu smiled. He worried about Ayise, and just knowing that she was okay made him feel better. "If you really want to go somewhere, I can clear the rain." Under normal circumstances, he wouldn't mess with nature, but he had started this particular storm.  

Kumizu

Enduring Regular

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 7:43 am
Ayise faced suddenly wiped of all expression, "No, I don't have anywhere in partiicular to be right now." She swung her feet over the side of the bed. "My classes are all at night..." She said vaguely, "Aside from that it shouldn't be too much longer before I'm either un-enrolled and/or my family stops paying my tuition for me."

"Today, I had a visitor from the grand council, they're already made the preperations for my wedding. They're highly classified though, so I didn't get any details. Though I suspect they'll follow the Lenora strategy..." She paused and looked at him, "Oh, it just means they'll send me away until
I bear two or more children, then I'd be unable to run away from my husband or cause any type of trouble."

"I really should worry but...it's not like this doesn't happen all the time. Myriad is such a terrible realm, we're like slaves aren't we...?" Kii-kun chose to make an appearence and slithered across the floor before curling around her feet in a pet-like way.

"All my friends are probably gone by now...there's nothing for me to look forward to when I return for the last time." She looked down at a lingering bruise and sighed, "Today I learned...that 'Issens' really hurt!" She sweatdropped, "I suppose that's what I get though..."

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 8:00 pm
Then I could just keep the rain coming forever... Kumizu just shook his head, smiling. It wouldn't happen. After this quick thought, he listened to Ayise. He looked down at Kii when it appeared; he'd seen the snake so many times that he'd gotten used to its presence.

Friends... Kumizu couldn't help but think, I'll bet it's nice to have some... He had some family besides his father, but he'd lost contact with them. He was even sure his mother was dead. As for his partner... he didn't want to think about that right now.

"When is the wedding?" Kumizu asked. If nothing else, he could figure out how much time he had left with her. He was a bit curious about where 'Myriad' exactly was, but wouldn't ask just yet. Of course, crashing the wedding never came into his mind. He would never do something like that...  

Kumizu

Enduring Regular

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 10:13 am
"A few weeks most likely, it won't be long now." Ayise's voice hesitated, "But I'm not going to do it. I can figure something out, I'm sure of it." She didn't sound very sure, as if the idea of rebellion had only newly occured to her.

She pulled a few strands of light hair between her fingers, "I can't worry so much about everyone else." She sighed, "Things like this will happen whether or not I avoid a conflict." She crossed the room again and placed her head on Kumizu's knees. "Don't you think so?"

It suddenly grew very quiet, "What do you think would happen if I just walked through the rain? Do you think I would die or become ill?"

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 9:27 pm
Well, I have an idea, Kumizu thought. However, he didn't plan on mentioning it. It just... didn't seem right. Instead, he lightly brought his hand down and brushed Ayise's cheek. He stroked it lightly as the rain fell outside. He could stay like this forever...

"Well, I could cover you from it. But I don't think I could fix the rain so that you wouldn't get hurt walking through it. The only thing I could do would be to stand with you all the time, so I can stop the rain and heal you when things get too bad." Kumizu obviously felt disturbed; he couldn't protect someone he cared for so deeply from something so simple.  

Kumizu

Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces