Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Little Necropolis ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ayanami Rei First Child

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 9:26 pm
Quirks an eyebrow at her new boss, before following him all the way to Necropolis. Something was most definitely off about her new leader. "Hey leader...you wouldn't happen to be doing this so you could have homosexual sex with a boy again...would you?" If her leader got mad at this, obviously she knew he was real. This new Miso was VERY suspicious..."Also...why did your little friend brother person run away from you anyways?" She was also getting some rather bad and dangerous vibes from this entire area. She would most definitely have to keep on her toes as long as they were in this area...  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 12:23 am
The mass of undead on cue gave the man the finger, several gigantic rotting hands rose from the ground as well to join in. "Bugg off scab."

The skull however did not join in, it laughed instead. "This is too good." the voice echoed from inside it. "I assure, we're more than prepaired to face you in court and on the battle field. And speaking of court..." the skull let out a high whistle.

On cue, the lid of a raised grave marked "Stormcrow Wright" burst off. The pale, but not rooted ocupant shot bolt upright, slamed its hands down on the other half of the lid "OBJECTION!" it shouted. "The Lich king has never once claimed his name to be Tempura Pho Miso, or anything related. Bad fassions sense is not a crime that aplies to the undead, excluding vampires." its arm began to waggle through the air. "And furthermore,you have not even seen the inside of these buildings, which I might add, were designed by the mortuary services that buried the residents here." The ghost of a masked female apeared and said monotonely, "Heres the file." handing it to the undead ace atorny as he shambled out of his grave.

((I'm sorry, I can never resist a pheonix wrigt joke))  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Anakoni

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:05 am
*Miso burst into the Necropolis just as all this was going on, and before he could reply, he crashed right into...Miso.* "Hey! watch where you...Miso?! I mean, Imposter!"

*Miso turned, and had to do a double-take.* Y...you! My childhood tormentor! *Miso threw the lawsuit at the "ace attorney" and glanced at him.* See you in court...REAL court! *He turned back to the Miso in Gung Xi, and grimaced slightly.*  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:22 am
From his position, sleeping on the ceiling of the mausoleum...he woke up, to the jibber-jabbering below.

Hearing Miso below, he rolled over, muttered, "Idle threats..." and went back to sleep in his dark corner of the ceiling.

"Zzzzz..."

Kokuwagata

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:23 am
The lawsuit flapped in the breeze, was caught up in an updraft, and taken by a bird for its nesting. Tke skull with one eye sighed loudly, "Art thou stupid or sumith?" it coughed uncofortably, "Sorry, I was Yorik in the production of Hamlet that played down the road the other day."

"Objection! (I love doing that) Your not a lawer, so its kind stupid to sue us." said Stormcrow Wright. "Besides, you can't sue the dead, and weve broken no actual laws."

The masked female ghost sighed loudly, "Yes, your out of luck, soi far as law is concerned. And we aren't going to be defeated by just two people with guns and a sword, fairly imprssive and holy as it may be." A red barrier kept up seperating THe Misos and the woman from the necropolis, "You'd be best off just leaving the way you came. Have a nice day."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:35 am
*Miso shook his head, and snapping his fingers, a multitude of corpses rose from the ground beneath him, and began to converge upon each other. The cracking of bone and tearing of flesh could be heard as they formed a gigantic humanoid shape. After a minute, they had become a Flesh Golem.* Humph. You underestimate me. But I have more pressing matters, so i'll just leave this minor annoyance. *The flesh golem took out a recorder (the plastic ones they have in elementary schools.) and began playing it.* Let's go. *Miso clapped his hands, and a green pillar of light took the two Miso's and Tennyo back to the Ragnarök.*  

Anakoni

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 6:38 pm
The croud hissed and threw things at the flesh Golem and Miso. "Pupeteer" "Betrayer" "Manipulater" these were the words and much more.

When Miso and Tennyo had lefet, the group surrounded and converged on the flesh golem. Piece by piece they tore th golem apart, then laboured to put the individual bodies back together.

THe skull bore mute witness to the happening, after the first body was reasembled however, it spoke, "Throw them in the pit of preservations for now."

THe undead noded then oblidged, "No way we'll ever work for a user like that."

The skull rolled slightly as if to nod, "Yes, Master Leeshay will want to know about it, its most disturbing. We must make sure he knows nothing of our true intentions."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 1:14 pm
More than mildly annoyed by the racket, Legion rose from his rest on the dark ceiling. He was going to leave, and perhaps find something more productive to do.

He overheard something about true intentions, but ignored it.

He cared not about what intentions the undead had as long as he was able to attain his portal into Hell. They really could eat this Lich King alive for all he cared, as long as the portal was made.

Although he was technically honorable, he had no intention of extending his help to anyone beyond his original promises in order to attain his goals. After his promises were fulfilled...they would be on their own.

Of course the opening of a demonic portal would likely release terrible horrors as well...

If this ulterior motive would result in a rebellion...he might be out of a way back into Hell...that might be troublesome...he didn't trust the ISA...they made a habit of manipulating and controlling demons. He would not like to become a puppet...the library is too much of a hassle...

He'll have to think of something...partially disguised as Mr. Black, with wings, he flew out of the Necropolis to figure out a plan B. ((To Farming Area))

Kokuwagata

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 10:51 pm
A ghoul grinned stupidly, "Yeah, the old goat would be steamed if he learned we were trying to figure out where he came from."

The skull spun and glared, "What the hell are you talking about? I ment that Miso fool by 'him' not master Leeshay. Master Leeshay has given us far to much for us to be sneaking around his back."

An armor clad skeleton butted in on the conversation "Still, that'd be pretty intresting to know about the master. He dosen't seem so crazy as to give up his life for some stupid scheme." they watched legion fly away. "Wonder where he's off to?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 10:01 pm
The phantoms flew through the air, and spread the message. "Those of you with motor skills still are to report to the SLums, those of you who can speak and have bodily strength to buy building suplies." the dead who meat their criteria, and the sentiment seemed to be. "What exactly does he have planed?"  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 1:10 pm
A blue bird with glowing white feathers and red eyes fluters down and lands on the talking skull which sits motionlesly under a tree. It places its beek in the skuls eye socket, but then flies of and vanishes in a burst of white light.

The skull shudders, "Alright boys, the fool Miso is being attacked by an air ship. Nows our chance." The remaining undead pile out of nowhere and watch it.

"I think it would be best if the ghost types stayed here. The materials are better on the attack anyways. Lets make the Lich King proud!"

and with that, a hourd of rotting monsters left for what the bird had given them knowledge of to be the grounded strong hold of the ISA.

((To the red light distrcit))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 8:01 pm
ZombieJeff
A blue bird with glowing white feathers and red eyes fluters down and lands on the talking skull which sits motionlesly under a tree. It places its beek in the skuls eye socket, but then flies of and vanishes in a burst of white light.

The skull shudders, "Alright boys, the fool Miso is being attacked by an air ship. Nows our chance." The remaining undead pile out of nowhere and watch it.

"I think it would be best if the ghost types stayed here. The materials are better on the attack anyways. Lets make the Lich King proud!"

and with that, a hourd of rotting monsters left for what the bird had given them knowledge of to be the grounded strong hold of the ISA.

((To the red light distrcit))
((You shouldn't jump to conclusions. Me thinks you have some posts to adjust confused ))  

Anakoni

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 9:57 pm
Anakoni
((You shouldn't jump to conclusions. Me thinks you have some posts to adjust confused ))
((Sorry, acting on a suggestion and a request. Besides, they are evil beings. And what are evil beings known for? Vengance))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 10:00 pm
Sin came pass graves and monuments of passed people of Byako. The scenery was gloom and it usualy gave someone the chills but for Sin, he found it relaxing relxaing enough to even take a nap. "That's an idea." he thought and sat against a gravestone. He felt like taking his time in finding his target and do what he wants. they never gave him an exact due time to bring the body back. With that he closed his eyes and rested.  

Taimu Dolores

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 7:08 pm
The ghosts that were left to gaurd the place were unsure of the man's presence....

They circled him, just barely coming into the range where they could be visible to normal mortals...

One decided to act, and manifest its voice.

It was faint, but still clear, "Why have you stoped here?"  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games