Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Dungeon Square ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 1:13 pm
nexus useing the nature of this place shifted perception causeing those entrapped inside to to see diffrent things

hasmat looked to the others like traven trying to kill them

brett looked like hasmat

and the banshee creaping behind the pyramid user seemed non existant

the trail of clay led raziel and the dwarf to a small room containing what looked like a clay man impaled into the wall with a large spike with several earthen stones laying some feet from him

over its heart was a jarian symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 9:36 pm
Traven could feel a energty trying to crush him, he could see nothign but shadows so he jumped into the shadow-verse. HE climbed out of the hole and came out of the shadow under Hasmats Claw.

"Hello hasmat how are you to day?"

Traven turned to see the person standiong next to him sword drawn,

"Hay put thAt away Brett"  

Traven_Arrain

HasmatX

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 10:19 pm
uh, why am I staring at myself?

Its a lie, look past the illusion...

Where's that pale dude?

Must be invisible but you can still smell him

Hasmat could smell the stench of decay... the pale dude was close  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 10:37 am
"That's not me! I'm over here! I have the Soul Drive!" Brett grabbed his mech's soul drive and waved it in the air. "The pale guy is messing with our eyes!"  

Brett_FM

Angelic King Raziel

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 10:56 am
Raziel and Nemo studied the room for a few moments. It seemed harmless enough, with no openings or compartments aside from the way they had came. It still gave a suspicious air, however.

"I don't like the looks of this, lad. I can't sense anything from the stones, but they don't sit right with me."

Raziel nodded quietly, his attention fully upon the strange figure harpooned to the wall before them. It looked to be like an unfortunate earthly golem, ensnared by a trap and left to hang helplessly. But if such was the case, a true golem would have dissapated after it's magical energy had been used up.

Why did this one, if it were truly a golem, still remain?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 4:11 pm

"Yes, I have a deal for you. An undead like yourself, can offer you a substantial reward for providing assistance."

((Legion is my name.))

Noticing reality shifting around him, he released the disguise's final seal. The humanoid shape turned foggy and split apart. A shriveled horror split forth expanding like a baloon, revealing a tightly knotted 8 foot tall monstrosity. His body with the exception of his taloned hands and feet, resembled a muscled man with dark black skin and green lines. The wings spread were that of a dessicated and dead crow, shriveled and with matted wings, burned at the edges. His tail lashed behind him, like a fiendish whip. And his head...was that of a gigantic fly. The antenna below his eyes twitched, and although his sight was fooled...his nose could smell the true HasmatX, and the banshee behind him. The cockroaches and flies which clustered around him agreed, too simple minded to be affected by such an illusion.

"I am Legion, and for the time being, I am a servant of Leeshay the King. I am Legion, for We are Many. I was stolen from my rightful place in the Realm of Pitiless Justice, where I administered justice to the damned. I offer you the King's favor, in exchange for joining him. I joined him for I seek a return to my realm. He seeks to reshape this realm for the better."

His words were filled with half-truths, a proposal that Azazel would be proud of.

At that moment the Banshee creeped up on him, but he swiftly spiralled upwards into the air, dodging it. Before flying down and driving his dagger deeply into the source of that musty and dead scent.

He heard something about a "pale man". This pale one...the vampires...the *sniff sniff* ...hari onago? No....banshee... a manipulator of the undead...perhaps an undead himself? May be worth investigating..

Kokuwagata

HasmatX

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 5:06 pm
What do you mean by assisance?, world for the better of whom?, what's his goal?, what if I refuse?, and why do you think I need help?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 6:15 pm
"Assistance, means helping him obtain certain items. World for the better of your kind in particular. His goal is to create a...boon of sorts which would transform the undead. If you refuse...I really don't know. He just told me to find undead to help him out, without any real instructions as to what to do to those that refuse. I guess nothing...

I'm not suggesting you need help, but however, this quest ultimately benefits you as an undead being."

Kokuwagata

HasmatX

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 7:14 pm
I agree to go to this King ... whoever-his-name-is to talk about it, on one condition, You help us with our current mission... whatever it is...

HasmatX looks at the illussions

Whichever on of you is Brett, what is our mission?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 9:53 pm
A little flying speaker that had attached itself to the soul Drive Brett was carrying burst into life. "Your objective is to find a special chest another 5 floors down in this dungeon." The little speaker sprouted an eye and began buzzing around looking at things.  

deathstar175

Traven_Arrain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 1:26 am
"Well little eye and hasmat that solves that."

"Oh and by the way Hasmat, that king might use you as an experiment and unless ordered by Desta i cannot help you out, so lets go get that box thingy, now do we want the fast way down or the soft way?"

out of the corner of his mouth he wispered to hasmat,
"i dont like this legion / king guy and if i could i might help but i cant so wish yah the best o luck."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 2:30 am
HasmatX wispers back

Dont worry, I havent agreed to anything yet, I just want to find out what's going on

and throwing a sly wink at Traven he turns back to Legion

agreed?

and offeres out his razor sharp metal claw once again forgetting what it was  

HasmatX

Traven_Arrain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 2:51 am
"Ok the fast way it is"

Traven summons the force and blows the floor around him and brett into dust, they fall into the 5 level of dungon square and in front of them is the chest.

Traven gets up, and lends a hand to brett who had the wind knocked out of him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 12:04 pm
The chest shined brilliantly and disappeared.
"It is now another 5 floors down. I think you have to take the long route to get to it." said the floating eye which lazily looked aroundthe now open dungeon.  

deathstar175

Kokuwagata

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 1:01 pm
"Fair enough. I am at your service."

He shakes the metal claw, without second thought. His hand is callused and dried sinew, almost dusty, something like mummified flesh, but not brittle at all.

The cloud of insects heard what was whispered, but he decided not to comment on them. There was nothing to fear in those regards. Experiments was not what the king wanted. Soldiers was what he wanted.

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff