Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Supernatural and Paranormal Network

Back to Guilds

A guild all about the supernatural and paranormal, allowing for open discussion for believers and sceptics alike. 

Tags: supernatural, paranormal, ghosts, psionics, magic 

Reply The Supernatural and Paranormal Network
Introduce yourself here. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PersephonePwnsN00bs

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:13 pm
Hello, my name is Mikelann. I'm age 17, i live in Michigan. I'm very interested in all things paranormal, mostly Ghosts. I have a few situations that are unexplainable but i wouldn't go as far to say they were ghosts yet.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:54 pm
Hello, my name is Laura. I have been interested in the paranormal for a long time. I've lived in a few haunted houses and began reading up on the subject in 3rd grade to try and find explanations for things I had experienced.

Now I run my own paranormal research society here in New York. I am determined to try and find some proof to justify all the strange things that happened when I didn't know any better and was too frightened.

I also write a paranormal related journal on Gaia with stories, theories, etc.. Feel free to check it out and let me know what you think.

I am looking forward to meeting l8ike minded people and sharing some thoughts and stories! Thanks for admitting me to the guild.  

PoetStorm

kpelli

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 3:52 pm
Hello,

My name is Sherry (aka Kpelli, if you please)and I am a leader (albeit The Fearless Leader, long story and not enough time) in South Carolins. I would like to have serious discussions on the paranormal, as well as, to learn new things from others.

Kpelli

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:00 am
my name is Sydney, i'm 13 years old. i like vampires, ghost, ghouls, and werewolves. i live in New York. i'm not the leader, but i'm definitally up there.  

Eternal Night 27

Kairi Soras Everything

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:41 pm
Hi my name is emma
I've been interested in ghost stories since forever.
The mysterys of ghost spirts or other interests me.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:02 am
Hi my name is Diamond.I have liked talking

and hearing things that have done with the supernatural.Including when it

happens to me...The reason I'm here is because supernatural things

have been happening to my WHOLE family, even since before i was born,

so i would like to discuss that.And ghosts aren't the only problem in my

family either,so i would like to share that too ^^

WhoopThereItIsnt

jaxnteller

Mega Fatcat

8,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 12:55 pm
hello...join the dark side,we have cookies!
any way.....im Guinevere and i would like to be called Ike...it's a nickname i earned through some things that have happened...don't ask! i have been involved in some seriously wierd stuff lately and i want to talk about it and i have been searching and hunting and studying about supernatural and paranormal things for about 4 years...and i think it is all very interesting...i have NO RELIGION and i question the bible so please let me know if something i say offends people because i am very clearly not about that no matter what the monkey in my closet tells you! *coughs nervously at the sound of noone laughing* anyway thats all you need to know right now!
Peace out-IKE rofl  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:34 pm
hi my name is john thats all i have to say  

deadtothecold
Crew

lost_silme

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 9:35 pm
Hello, for all formalities I shall use the name Nicodemus. If you would like to learn more about me; read my posts in other topics or contact me personally.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:35 am
im zane iv lived in a few haunted houses and gone out ghost hunting a few times thats why im here  

zanepyre

Princess Nida

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 7:30 pm
Hi. Just call me Nida because I am not to fond of my name. I have had many experiences that have freaked me out (I can't necessarily call them supernatural for that but they are strange) Mostly I'll be reading. If I have an important point that isn't already stated, expect a post. Otherwise not much. The closest experience I can get to "supernatural" is my strange bond with my cat.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 6:39 pm
hiya^.^my name is moushi and ive experienced the paranormal since i was very young^.^i would like to meet people who have experienced the same things i have  

Hinata730

Yue Katayama

Fashionable Vampire

6,000 Points
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Rally Tyro 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 1:08 pm
Hi my name is Ariel but you can call me Yue. (my friends call me that cauz i love night and looking at the night sky so they call me Yue which means Moon in Chinese)
I am 14 years old and i was born with the 6th sence.
I have had many experiences with ghost and somtimes i've even had dreams about weird things that came true like a month later, i'm not sure if it's deja vu or somthing but it's weird <_<;;
Having the 6th sence is weird and alot of times people don't believe you but i guess it's somthing i have to live with. And i guess that's all i have to say for now.

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 12:13 am
Hi im Lauren im new here very into ghosts always watching shows about ghosts. when i was little about maybe 4 i lived in a haunted apartment with my parents but we have since moved out and are living in a house and im 17 living in michigan and am a senior in highschool. i find it easy at times to feel how a person is feeling and in a sense absorb some and begin acting out in that emotion for no reason at all. and about the deja vu thing i seen someone else write i dream things to and then later find myself there and its almost as if i can say exactly what everyone is going to say but most my dreams that come true are one with tornados in em i dream them and there soon to happen after ive had a few of thoughs dreams told people and it happened they kinda learned listen to my dreams i guess lol.  

musiqueangel828

The Supernatural and Paranormal Network

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces