Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lyndria

Back to Guilds

This Guild is dedicated to hardcore fantasy and sci-fi Roleplayers alike! Enjoy! 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Sci-fi, Literate 

Reply Archive
Lyndria RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mitsuharu Saito

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 6:40 am
Camthalion finally regain his consciousness, but he hurt everywhere. He couldn't move just yet. He saw the much of his flesh was gone. At least he was clothed now. He sat up in his bed, but the seering pain he had to endure made him fall back on the bed. That dark magic was probably something I shouldn't have done so quickly. He laid on the bed, anxious to move, but still in agony from his magic, wondering how long he would have to remain in this state of immobilization. Camthalion didn't like the odds.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 7:32 am
Orion's eyes widend as the plank came flying towards him. Laying flat against the deck he watched the plank skim by his head, nicking the tip of his nose.

"What the hell was that?" he said, glanceing about frantically as he scrambled to his feet, half stumbeling over the gigantic pile of knifes, his arms shooting up into the air.

"I'll go peacefully! Dont drive a plank through my face!" he said as he looked about the deck for the people comeing to take him away. Apon realiseing no one was in fact there to collect on the bounty he put his arms down. "Oh" he said as he looked about sheepishly "YOU DIDN'T SEE THAT!!" Orion yelled to everyone who was within view of his escapade, gathering up his belongings he headed for the crows nest.  

Orion Iasander

kroska
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 12:28 pm
Witum looked to the foolishness Orion presented and the idolization Miles portrayed, "Lazy humans..." He grinded his teeth some as he put his arms under karasu and looked to everyone else, "Alright on 3, 1..2..3 hurgh!" The elf strained his already tired muscles and the collective team brought Karasu down on some hay in the lower deck.

Witum panted and slumped down to his knee's, "There...we're done for now guys, thanks for help." The sailors nodded and walked back up. He nodded to Yousei, "I think we have everyone pretty patched up now." His breathes were quick but soon slowed afte rhe coaught his breath and looked over to Camthalion, "Aye, seems likeyour awake now. Quite the drastic move you pulled brethren." A sharp grinned went across his face as he chuckled, "And it saved us all."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 1:15 pm
Yousei gritted her teeth, as she pulled Karasu down below, with Witium and the sailors. She let out a sigh of relief, as they finally put her down once more.
"I believe so," she replied to Witium with a nod. Looking to Camthalion, as Witium had, she smiled, "How are you feeling?"

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 2:31 pm
Miles hauled himself over the walls of the crows nest, ploping down into the layer of water accumulating in the bucket. He hugged his knees to his chest as water soaked into his socks and up the back of his pants and shirt. Resting his chin on his knees he sighed deeply, closing his eyes and listening to the rain beat against him and the water.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 4:34 pm
kai seeing the ship had been destroyed went to the back of the ship and hung out. He had never riden a boat before and found it quite relaxing. "mmm the ocean waves are so calming. Almost as calming as the forest." He said with a sigh as he relaxed.  

Komenusai

Orion Iasander

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 10:10 pm
Orion swung his daggers over the edge of the crows nest, hoisting himself up with his free arm. He swung his leg over the side of the wooden frame and proped himself up, holding his hand out over his brow to shield his eyes from the rain as he peered out over the water.

"crappy weather up here" he said with a shrug, removeing his hand and turning to look at Miles, his face dripping with rain "It isn't so bad when you have to live in it."

He swung his other leg over and grasped the crows nest with both hands, letting himself drop into the structure. "I lived in a box for a week" he said as he picked up his gear, straping it back on, "was caseing a place across the street."

Sitting down his pulled his knees in, fliping the coller of his jacket up before clasping his hands around his shins "So why the hell are you going to the wastes?" he asked as he quirked a brow his face still drippin with rain.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 3:09 am
"It's my home," Miles replied simply, not looking up from then now rippling puddle of water. "I was born there seventeen years ago, Left when I was fifteen years, and am now going back,"He shrugged, shifting his glance from the water in the crows nest to the gray sky before him.  

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

Orion Iasander

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 8:15 am
Orion chuckled digging through his coat for his ciggarettes, "You know, one thing I learned, being a drifter and all" he started pulling his coat tightly about him as he light a ciggarette "Is to never go back, no good comes from returning to bodies you stuffed in your closet and forgot about."

He turned his head to miles as he took a drag of his smoke, a look of curiosity sweeping across his face usually unemotional face, "You arn't wanted there I'm assumeing?" he half-asked "Only a moron would go back to a place where their wanted. Or someone with a few loose ends to tie off."

Orion peered out over the water again as he stood up, "I personally wouldent want to go home if I just up and left it." he said as he swung his leg over the side. "Your eather crazy, or homesick."

"Eather way, if you stare north you can see the wastes." he chuckled and swung his other leg over the nest, "So, your past is comeing back to haunt you in a couple of hours, make sure your ready to deal with it..."

Turning around to face Miles for a moment, a rather sincear look swept over his face, his eyes almost reliveing a moment in his own life "And make sure it doesnt bite you in the a** when it comes at you... Your a brave man, I left it all to drift away" he said as he let go of the crows nest, tumbeling towards the deck of the ship.

He free fell for about three quarters of the distance, then grabbed ahold of a rope that was haging from the mast. Useing it to slow his decent he began strideing across the deck towards the lower cabins as soon as he hit the ground. "god this is some awfull weather" he said as he pulled his coat tightly about him again, looking towards the sky "hope it isnt another omen.."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 1:21 pm
Witium Put a warm damp cloth over both karasu's and Camthalion's heads, "Here, this will relax ya both." He put a hand on Camthalion's chest and pushed down gently, "Just rest friend, that's all you can do for us now is get better." The elf smiled down to the other male elf and moved over to karasu, "Now lets see...hopefully you don't have any infections or fever." While double checking her tempature and wounds Witium kept talking to Camthalion, "So where'd you learn that kinda magic?"  

kroska
Vice Captain

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 1:36 pm
Miles stood and presently jumpped the side of the crows nest and becan his quick descent. He decided not to try the same stunt Orion had, but instead to just climb down the ropes. After a moment of climbing, he made his way below deck, searching around for the others. After a while of searching he found the group. He walked in, behind Yousei and wrapped his arms around her from behind, leaning down to rest his head on her shoulder. "So what's the news?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 1:38 pm
Yousei smiled as Miles wrapped his arms around her. Just as she was about to reply, Karasu opened her eyes and shook the damp cloth from her head, bashing her tail against the wall. She then ripped away from her bed, slashing its sheets in the process, and rammed through the door that lead to the deck.

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 1:41 pm
Miles released Yousei as Karasu sped past. He spun on his heel, taking Yousei by the hand and running off after the Dragon. "And so it begins" He muttered, bursting through the entrance onto the boats outer deck.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 1:45 pm
Witum felled backward as the dragon slashed about, "HOLY HELL!" He scrambled up to his feet and chased after Karasu, "WAIT, your not rested yet!" Once he got to the upper deck he huffed and puffed while looking to Karasu, "I'll never understand dragons..."  

kroska
Vice Captain

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 1:54 pm
Yousei was taken aback by her dragon's behavior, and followed Miles as he lead her outside. Karasu was screeching and scraping her claws against the deck. Several times, she let out a breath of fire.
As she saw Miles and Yousei protrude from below deck, she crouched down. It looked as though she was going to pounce them both... Her eyes held a piercing stare that they only held when she was about to kill.. Yousei gripped Miles's hand tighter, as she saw her dragon's hungry glare.
"K..Karasu..?" she stuttered, curiously, as she wondered what was wrong. Her only reply was a vicious grunt and smoking nostrils. Without warning, Karasu leapt into the air, heading straight for them, her claws extended.

Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff